Will my husband and I have children?

Vero

Hello everyone!
It´s being so long since I visited this blog, I missed it!
So for the last months I've been feeling like I would really like to have a baby, but my husband its not onboard with the idea, which has me thinking if we are ever having children or not, and that is my horary question :smile:

Attachments

• children.jpg
    children.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 47

waybread

Depending on your ages, "ever" is probably too long a time for the chart to be entirely valid for your question. Horary charts are time-sensitive and are cast for a specific moment in time. Also, in my universe, children come from God (however understood) and I'm not in a position to play God.

However, this chart indicates to me that you probably will have a child, possibly more although I'm not seeing strong fertility indicators.

With Scorpio rising and Taurus on the DC, you are ruled by Mars. You husband is ruled by Venus. Your fifth house of children is ruled by Mars, with Mercury as a co-ruler. Then the moon indicates your emotional stake in the matter. It also rules motherhood.

The moon's next aspect is a sextile to Mercury. Mercury also applies to a sextile with Venus. These are promising testimonies.

Right now, with uncontrolled COVID-19 stalking the planet, this is a good time to look after your health as best you can. Being pregnant under these circumstances does not seem ideal. A delay is not a denial.

Last edited:

Vero

Thank you Waybread for your reply!. I do agree with you that under the current circumstances, being/getting pregnant is definitely not ideal. When I casted the chart I was thinking a time frame of 1 1/2 to 2 years from now. Btw, my husband and me we are both in our early and mid 30s, me being the youngest :)

CapAquaPis

Vero
there is a baby on the way i'd say 4-5 months
you will need some kind of medical intervention

I can see Vero is pregnant in the last quarter of the year, but she will deliver a baby through cesarean section. Just a theory from going by your chart, Vero. You and the baby will be fine though, so good luck whenever you're ready.