Will it be easy/challenging to recover this first investment in business?

Ananyaa

Question:
I am planning to start with X amount of money initially in this fashionable clothing business (inventory + other expenses), I asked about a week ago. This amount is huge and gets me very less inventory, as its high import quality (thus limits the audience). After hearing the cons + problems + support from husband and total opposition from parents, I want to be sure of starting this, as I will be using husband's money for the business and it is the good amount of his hard earned money of course. I want to expand it than wipe it off. So I want to know, will it be easy or challenging to recover at least this initial amount of money invested.

The selling website is to be built yet, I have to yet get all the paper work done which is not yet started. I am talking with suppliers currently and getting the quotations of initial expenditure. So before I register my company and get into all that mess, I want to take astrology by my side. Will I be able to recover this initial X amount of investment I am planning to put in easily (I feel it as its innovative).

Which are houses for the product sell (6th from my asc?) and investments (12th my guesses) in horary?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_d_hr.79188.22958.jpg
    astro_2gw_d_hr.79188.22958.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: