Is Pluto an astrological planet?

piercethevale

This is very brave statement :biggrin:

Well He is not.
As I explained previously I am a sishya of the bij, OM. Only the Word of God is my guru and satguru.

...and it was Sri Rama that has been of the greatest assistance too me.

I was goofing with my friend Malakye years ago, but at a moment of seriousness I asked him if he knew the letters I.N.R.I. on some crucifixes stands for [it is in Latin and I'm not a scholar of Latin by any measure or means.

He quickly retorted, and I about fell out of my chair and as I had just taken a sip of beer He had it coming out of my nose... for he replied.

'I'M NAILED RIGHT IN"

It got me playing with the acronym and I came up with "I Need Redemption [from] India", "I Need Rastafarian Intervention" and a number of others.

I asked Clarisse if making a T Shirt with a graphic representation of yeshu'a on the cross on the front with the words of Malakye on the back would be cool with Yeshu'a...as I kind of see it as a way of getting peoples' attention in a good way...as for Mal's expression can be taken any number of ways... after all He was certainly "Dialed in" and in a sense "nailed in' does kind of mean the same thing.

She said I see that He's okay with that.

Anyone that wants to run with that be my guest but I would like two free T shirts, size Large... one for me and one for Malakye.

BlackLioness87

The Catholic rosary has 54 beads

As 26,640 years divided by 108 equals 246.66666.... years I've a hunch that Pluto's orbit is much closer to that figure.
Nothing in the Solar System seems to have precisely exact orbits...there's a sort of "slop factor'...YOU ALL WILL HAVE TO TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION
Actually, the Catholic rosary has:
6 large beads and
53 small beads

And the Rosary pray consists of:
1 Apostles Creed
53 Hail Mary
6 Our Father
6 Glory Be
1 Hail Holy Queen
Total: 67 prayers

According to Numerology:
Hail Mary 5 + 3 = 8
67 prayers 6 + 7 = 13
Very interesting to find numbers 1, 13, 6 and 8 in the Rosary. Each one may have a esoteric meaning that people inside the Catholic church must know.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

official-nasa-photo-of-pluto-ao-official-disney-photo-of-16238522.png

Witchyone

I believe the Human physical brain in most cases dont have the advancity of fully accepting spirituality as something real even though our souls feel the truth and have experiences that our brains again have difficulties processing.

Y

This is an idea I've had before too. I think you're really onto something.

piercethevale

As I said above about astrodienst moving Pluto at the time of birth almost 2016 years ago but it doesn't effect Pluto's position on my natal chart of any of the natal or mundane charts I cast for the last few centuries... go figure.

So, if my birth chart of Yeshu'a isn't the "real deal" ...and Pluto isn't a planet...then why go to the trouble of moving it and then readjusting the program so it doesn't reflect being moved soon afterward?

Answer me that....

Sure seems like a lot of bother to me.

I wonder what Pluto has to say about that?

Oh, He's busy picking a bone....

A joke...

Q. What do you get when you throw a hand grenade into a kitchen?

A. Linoleum Blown Apart

piercethevale

This is very brave statement :biggrin:

I would also like to add that I have had the assistance of many a guru and,or, Swami from India, angelic intervention many a time, and God has provided every thing I could possibly need.

Yeshu'a is there for those that do need his assistance. Every ready to provide.
Give Him a call... you can put in a good word for me if you care to.

My Part of Revelation [I forget the formula, but you all can look it up...I've got enough to do...too much in fact.] is at 19* Pisces 20' 45", the 20th deg. of Pisces ...in ref. to my statement about "God providing all I need"

From Dane Rudhyar's book on the Sabian Symbols "An Astrological Mandala"

"PISCES 20°: A TABLE SET FOR AN EVENING MEAL.
KEYNOTE: An indication that in the end and at the appointed time the individual's needs will be met among those to whom he is linked by a spiritual (or biological) web of energies.

The significant element in this scene is not only the meal, but the fact that it is an 'evening' meal. To use traditional symbolism, after a long chain of personal existences the Soul returns to its spiritual home at the close of the day-of-manifestation. There it finds that which renews and amply sustains; the happiness of the 'beyond of existence' is experienced — if all has gone well.

This last symbol of the seventieth five-fold sequence promises a satisfying or fulfilling end to whatever one has been undertaking. As the life closes, the Soul-consciousness finds NOURISHMENT in the harvest of whatever, during the whole life, has been relevant to the archetypal purpose and destiny of the Soul — one of the myriad of aspects of the divine creative word which began the cycle."

So, that was my personal revelation. It became a revelation to me sometime back in the 00's.

Find the formula for the Part and find your own.

Last edited:

piercethevale

"...one of the myriad of aspects of the divine creative word which began the cycle."

As I have said, I am a sishya of the bij, OM...that very Diving creative word.

SunConjunctUranus

Hat off pierce

But

It would be better for you to make a new thread about what was you just saying because it would be waste to posted it here. This is joking thread for some members.

piercethevale

Hat off pierce

But

It would be better for you to make a new thread about what was you just saying because it would be waste to posted it here. This is joking thread for some members.

REALLY...?

...naw....

I've got so many threads already in play in which I cover this material I don't wish to be bothered with yet another. Besides the NFL playoffs are coming to a head tomorrow and I plan on watching both games undisturbed [mia culpa mia culpa]

Besides I'm having a lot of enjoyment being the disruptive element by posting a lot of text to what otherwise is a Meme Thread... hehehehe:biggrin:

piercethevale

Would you like something to gnaw on.... a "head scratcher"...?

Yet, I believe if you ponder upon this long enough eventually you will "see" it...that is, come to understand it.

The Part of Revelation derived from the natal chart of the U.S.A. [the "Zero Hour" chart, 12:00:01 a.m. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn] is at 15* Virgo 54' 43" The Sabian Symbol for the 16th deg. of Virgo according to Elsie Wheeler and as presented and defined by Dane Rudhyar is ... [ibid.]

"VIRGO 16°: IN THE ZOO, CHILDREN ARE BROUGHT FACE TO FACE WITH AN ORANGUTANG.
KEYNOTE: A direct confrontation with the "wild" power of primordial nature within oneself.

During this twelfth subcycle closing the first half of the cycle we deal with phases of unfoldment which can be very broadly classified under the term 'education', i.e. a leading out into the world of transcendent activity. Every hidden motive and depth energy has to be 'led out' and objectively faced. According to the occult tradition, at least some of the ape species are actually throwbacks resulting from the perversion of the Man archetype when it belatedly came in touch with the elemental energies of an adolescent Earth. Likewise many of the so-called 'primitive' tribes in places like Australia and New Guinea should be considered degenerate remnants of races which once had reached a much higher level of culture. In other words, the symbol refers to the confrontation of future-oriented modern children with the results of what one might refer to as an 'original sin' — that is, with the degeneration of enormous vitalistic power once available to the human being. That power is now directed toward the mind, and has been immensely magnified by modern, technology. Yet there are residual remains of this vitalistic power in modern man's nature, and we may well repeat at a higher level the 'sin of the mindless'. The candidate for Initiation must face this possibility; the whole of mankind, in a sense, is a candidate for a planetary Initiation.

This is the first stage of the thirty-fourth sequence of symbols. Its symbol speaks of KARMIC CONFRONTATION."

I do so get a "kick" out of Danes's use of the term "sin of the mindless" as it seems to presently fit, so well, to the masses of the U.S.A.:wink:

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

REALLY...?

...naw....

I've got so many threads already in play in which I cover this material I don't wish to be bothered with yet another. Besides the NFL playoffs are coming to a head tomorrow and I plan on watching both games undisturbed [mia culpa mia culpa]

Besides I'm having a lot of enjoyment being the disruptive element by posting a lot of text to what otherwise is a Meme Thread... hehehehe:biggrin:

Pierce you didn't like NBA? Why homie? Difficult to bet on that sport?

This very emotional opinion about NFL. I hate them to steal the true meaning of football! :crying:
Personally I used to watch NFL highlight reel ESPECIALLY when someone doing spin move off the running and breaking denfeder's ankle haha...
Man that's amazing
What team did you put money on? Rams? Chargers? Raiders?

piercethevale

Pierce you didn't like NBA? Why homie? Difficult to bet on that sport?

This very emotional opinion about NFL. I hate them to steal the true meaning of football! :crying:
Personally I used to watch NFL highlight reel ESPECIALLY when someone doing spin move off the running and breaking denfeder's ankle haha...
Man that's amazing
What team did you put money on? Rams? Chargers? Raiders?

I never said anything about the NBA but now that you have brought it up, NO, I think it to be a joke. I had center court tickets for the first game of the L.A. Lakers vs Sacramento Kings playoffs back in ...what year was that?... it matters little now as I haven't watched a game since those playoffs and never will again.

I paid $800 for those two tickets, and I was right up close, front, and center court.
I watched as the refs hardly called a single foul against the Lakers but made up fouls that never were and called them against the Kings.

The "Fix" was on. The Sacramento Kings were by far and away the best team in the league that year. One of the best teams of all time and quite possibly THE BEST.

The NBA wanted the television revenue they would get if the Lakers made it to the finals.

Shaquile O'Neal is a better actor than He was ever a basketball player and He's only "passable" as an actor, imho.

Google what the refs had to say about that playoff series, you will find out for yourself that the "Fix" was definitely on.

Besides any of that, I am a 5' 8" White boy [Mostly White, anyways] with a set shot. Why would I be interested in basketball?

100-8578.jpg