I Pad Lost

Kannan

photo uploading

Dear Members

My grand daughter lost her I-Pad while travelling in a rental car on her way to the airport .She thinks she has left it in the car. She has given a complaint to "Lost and Found " awaiting results.The chart erected at Chennai is enclosed. Since I erected the chart on her behalf no rotation of chart tried. 2nd house standing for possession is Jupiter which occupies 10th house , Jupiter has no significant aspect with any planet. As such it seems to be lost. Any help from the experts in the analysis will be greatly appreciated.

Kannan

fensi88

There are several testimonies it will be found!
Both Ju and its placement in 10th house indicate government building, so it might be for example at police station. Direction: South or North by West (POF in 5th house).

Shanti

I think the Ipad will not be found.

I recast chart to Vedic sidereal chart:

Cardinal sign rising
The object is far away.

Malefic (Saturn) rising = Negative for question.

-Separating aspects (Ishraf yoga) ascendant lord venus and 2L Mars.
-Separating aspect from Moon to second lord (Ishraf yoga).

Vedic horary chart attached:

Attachments

• Ipad.PNG
    Ipad.PNG
    20.8 KB · Views: 26

Kannan

Goca

Good news. The I-Pad was finally recovered. My grand daughter telephoned me that the "Lost & Found " office of the car rental service with whom she had lodged a complaint informed her that the I-Pad was found inside the rented car at the San Fransisco Airport. Thanks, Goca, for your help and effort. Your prediction has come true.

Kannan

Shanti

Thanks for update, those Ipads are not cheap !:smile:

I learned something here too.

I listened on a lecture by Robert Hand yesterday, where he spoke about
horary as a technique which is adapting to the method used by the astrologer.

So to recast tropical horary chart into the corresponding sidereal chart employing vedic techniqes probably don't work so good.
Very good lecture by Robert by the way...:smile:

https://soundcloud.com/esoteric-voices/robert-hand-on-the-whole-sign

Namaste

Last edited:

Kannan

Shanti

While thanking you for your time and effort I would like to share with you my thoughts on the subject. I also raised a sidereal chart to locate the I-Phone using KP Horary . Briefly the judgment is like this. Libra raising, second house is Scorpio and its Sub-lord is Sun posited in 11th house in Leo, promising return of the article. Sub-lord Sun signifies 1,8,10 and 11th houses indicating the lost property can be found in Govt. or public building (10) and recovered (11). Also 8th lord Venus representing Vehicle is also associated with this. This is for information to show that whatever method we adopt , whether Tropical or Sidereal, many times the results will turn out to be the same.

Kannan

Shanti

Kannan,
Interesting that you have another experience than Robert Hand's.
I have also Heard another horary astrologer on scyscript express similar opinion, about caution in this changing of original horary.

But I will try it out some more, to form my own opinion, whether reading a chart cast by a practitioner in one form remade in a different mode.

(Besides from that , the taijika aspect applying trine from Moon in 4th (vehicles) to Mercury (significator of computers, ipad's), might be more important
than first thought of. It seems also to fit with timing the issue. 3-4 Days indicated as Moon in angular house and Cardinal sign sidereal Capricorn).

Regards,

Last edited:

Kannan

Kannan,

(Besides from that , the taijika aspect applying trine from Moon in 4th (vehicles) to Mercury (significator of computers, ipad's), might be more important
than first thought of. It seems also to fit with timing the issue. 3-4 Days indicated as Moon in angular house and Cardinal sign sidereal Capricorn).

Shanti
Yes I agree that the Trinal aspect of Moon on Mercury is also important. Basically I follow KP Astrology which is giving amazing results. If you are not already familiar with this you can read the books which will be helpful to your prediction

Kannan

Last edited: