guess the professional degree that i am pursuing....?

religare231

just wanted to know if you could guess my current professional course that i am pursuing....

birth details

date 5 november 1991

time 14:52

place bangalore(india)

religare231

here is my birth chart

Attachments

• this.jpg
    this.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 30

Blackempress

Re: Can you guess my profession....!!!!

Lucky Chart with the helpful trines.

I'm guessing you have something to do in the Health section Or spirituality comprised of Analysis from 8th Stellium & Ruler of 6th in 9th might lend towards teaching or some kind of Philosophical sharing.
Personal/Social development might be involved. Good Social Skills & looks like you might be getting the best of professional life & wealth.

Saturn in 11th is great. Whatever you're doing, keep going, it will reap immense rewards soon.

religare231

Re: Can you guess my profession....!!!!

well yes i am interested in the health sector....but i am involved in technical work as well(clue)......saturn and mars aspects should give you an idea......what type of education i received.....

*emma*

Banned
I figured the planets in scorpio and in the eighth especially mars pluto, plus aspecting neptune and mc ruler jupiter in virgo also aspecting neptune pointed to this as opposed to e.g. Electrical or civil engineering.

Blackempress

Technical is supported both by Jupiter in Virgo in 6th & Uranus in Capricorn in 10th. Neptune in 10th can also signify Chemical involvement (Drugs etc too).

Nice.. interesting Share.