help solve the big mystery

Claire19

don't you think that a natal chart can show a cheater?

what aspects in the synastry and composite charts will show cheating? neptune square mars or venus?
Yes natal charts show the potential for cheating of course. Transits also. Neptune with Mars Venus and the Moon also Uranus. Some people will cheat on some and not other partners. It all depends.

Drkoo

Astrologically speaking, cheating and lying [deceit] can be caused by a number of things, primarily I think they are manifested by early environment. When difficult internal aspects like squares (contrary to external like oppositions) by the malefics are made to important points of the horoscope they may cause lack of self esteem. Cheating and lying develops early in child development to cover up this lack. Difficult relationships with the father would be environmental, Saturn (the Father) interaction with lessor negative aspects could be triggers. Major Saturn aspects less so and may work to the contrary as Saturn is the teacher and natives with this aspect will learn early in life to behave or suffer the consequences. The planet or planets involved indicate the deceit i.e Venus love, etc.

Our3Minds

The potential could be found in many charts but it doesn't necessarily mean the person will act on it. Early struggles and present situations will affect us also but they don't guarantee someone will cheat. Morals, what you've been taught and what you presently believe play a huge part in keeping someone from acting out. I think many of us do get tempted often but don't act on it.
I think it is our strength of "Will" that keeps bringing us back to reality.

our3minds.com

sprinthrussfed

Yes natal charts show the potential for cheating of course. Transits also. Neptune with Mars Venus and the Moon also Uranus. Some people will cheat on some and not other partners. It all depends.
just negative aspects ? neptune opposition mars,venus,moon or uranus?

depends on the synastry and composite? what aspects?

tiger woods has mars neptune opposition and mars moon and pluto jupiter opposition http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Woods,_Tiger

NympheTamine

guys.. please help.. i've asked this question before but hardly got any replies..
i'm sort of seeing this guy. we have a really amazing connection and everything. but he told me that he has a very promiscuous past and was a bit of a player even though he claims that he's really serious about me. of course i'm starting to have doubts about it..

do you think he can ever be faithful.. he does seem to have a lot of so called "unfaithful aspects" in his birth chart like venus in 12th house opposed neptune and uranus.. but there are others like "moon in capricorn and venus in cancer" which make it more confusing. does it seem likely that he'd ever settle down and marry? he'd always talk about marriage to me
iv'e attached his natal chart below..

Attachments

• nat2.jpg
    nat2.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 26

Vista

guys.. please help.. i've asked this question before but hardly got any replies..
i'm sort of seeing this guy. we have a really amazing connection and everything. but he told me that he has a very promiscuous past and was a bit of a player even though he claims that he's really serious about me. of course i'm starting to have doubts about it..

do you think he can ever be faithful.. he does seem to have a lot of so called "unfaithful aspects" in his birth chart like venus in 12th house opposed neptune and uranus.. but there are others like "moon in capricorn and venus in cancer" which make it more confusing. does it seem likely that he'd ever settle down and marry? he'd always talk about marriage to me
iv'e attached his natal chart below..

If you read through this thread you would gain a lot of information. My opinion still stands as I said earlier. I think you have to look at the fact he is willing to be open about his past. How does he treat you? Does he make you feel good about yourself? Does he consistently see you and make future plans with you? Isn't it better to get this type of behavior out of his system? There are plenty of reformed players out there who have led monogamous married lives.

Venus is not opposing Uranus and Neptune, the orb is too wide. Typically astrologers do not use orbs greater than 8 degrees and even some use less than that. In addition, approaching and separating aspects have a stronger affect as well. Uranus rules his 7th and it's placed in Capricorn where is has dignity. It is in also in a wide conjunction of Neptune, but I would hardly take one aspect as a sign of someone that cheats.

Why don't' you relax and enjoy the relationship instead of stressing about something that hasn't happened? Give him the benefit of the doubt. He is only 23 years old btw, a bit early to be thinking about marriage don't you think? Anyway, do you want this relationship? If so, you need to put your fears aside.

Hi,

I have attached my husbands chart, with past 2 affairs , does his chart show him as a serial cheater or who cannot be with one women?

Attachments

• M.gif
    M.gif
    58.9 KB · Views: 31

Megan25

Banned
help solve the big mystery :ninja:

what causes cheating?

what aspects are cheater's aspects and how to predict cheating?

unhappiness in relationship
lust = fill in blanks
stupidity. one can just be stupid forgetting what have they have.
childhood development- observing how your parents handled loyalty.

I don't think there is solid answer. My wife and I never cheated and were loyal but we still separated. we both still don't date anyone. My youngest son is a good trusting girl kid , but my oldest son dated multiple women at the same time in college without their knowledge , until one got hold of his cell phone. My wife and I had no clue where he got that idea, he said he did not want to hurt anyone's feelings so he keep them going.

poyi

Premium Member
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask some questions regarding to few aspects.

I have met a new friend. We have many positives aspects that I couldn't image it would be possible to happen with another person. But in the Synastry chart his Neptune conjunct my Venus and Mars (my own 1st house) then my Neptune (4th house) square his Neptune (in his 4th house).

Are these aspects always mean negative things like cheating & betrayal? Or can it be just simply too ideal and delusional. I am curious about what these things couldn't mean cause we have so many positive aspects.

Thanks

Last edited:

Vista

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask some questions regarding to few aspects.

I have met a new friend. We have many positives aspects that I couldn't image it would be possible to happen with another person. But in the Synastry chart his Neptune conjunct my Venus and Mars (my own 1st house) then my Neptune (4th house) square his Neptune (in his 4th house).

Are these aspects always mean negative things like cheating & betrayal? Or can it be just simply too ideal and delusional. I curious about what these things couldn't mean cause we have so many positive aspects.

Thanks

No, not necessarily. It could be an idealized kind of love with maybe one of you putting the other on a pedestal. It might mean there will not be any physical intimacy as Neptune can sometimes do that. It really depends how evolved one is as a person and what their moral values are. Anyone around his age range will have Neptune squaring your Neptune.

poyi

Premium Member
No, not necessarily. It could be an idealized kind of love with maybe one of you putting the other on a pedestal. It might mean there will not be any physical intimacy as Neptune can sometimes do that. It really depends how evolved one is as a person and what their moral values are. Anyone around his age range will have Neptune squaring your Neptune.

Vista you are totally right!! I think we are indeed platonic soulmate, nothing physical but ideal friendship here. Since Neptune returns to it's own sign Pisces which is my 7th house highly idealized love here will last untill the next 13 years!! I met him during Jupiter transit to my Ascendant, we have a lot of major major aspects in Synastry. After analysis, I see him as the father that I didn't have as a child.

Here is the thread I posted yesterday but nobody reply :crying:....
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48385

You can see some amazing aspects between me and him. :biggrin:

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Hi,

I have attached my husbands chart, with past 2 affairs , does his chart show him as a serial cheater or who cannot be with one women?

I am sorry to say that but in my opinion he does seem to be a serial cheater to me. Mars in Aries with aspects with his Venus in 12th, with Sun and the list goes on and on. Just looks at Mars in Aries alone is already enough to say he has a very high sex drive. All the other aspects are only the details of how he release this desire and energy.

The more you learn about astrology, the more you understood that we are just simply born this way....I know many will argue about this point....

My ex-husband was a born cheater. Why am I so confident to say without even looking at his horoscope? Because, his grandfather, his father and his uncle are all cheaters. It runs in the family. They all have high sex drive and the liking to have more than one women to express their super-ego. Then you look at the horoscope just to see how genes do their work....

Last edited:
Thanks for your response.

I am sorry to say that but in my opinion he does seem to be a serial cheater to me. Mars in Aries with aspects with his Venus in 12th, with Sun and the list goes on and on. Just looks at Mars in Aries alone is already enough to say he has a very high sex drive. All the other aspects are only the details of how he release this desire and energy.

The more you learn about astrology, the more you understood that we are just simply born this way....I know many will argue about this point....

My ex-husband was a born cheater. Why am I so confident to say without even looking at his horoscope? Because, his grandfather, his father and his uncle are all cheaters. It runs in the family. They all have high sex drive and the liking to have more than one women to express their super-ego. Then you look at the horoscope just to see how genes do their work....

tokyo.lights

help solve the big mystery :ninja:

what causes cheating?

what aspects are cheater's aspects and how to predict cheating?

I think certain signs/aspects might make you want constant change...or mean you're really good at hiding something/living a double life. But just because you can doesn't mean you will. And just because you're supposed to be bad at it, doesn't mean you wont. What causes it...is probably immaturity, selfishness and lack of consideration/respect. I don't know if there's an aspect for that :biggrin:

grounding

Just sharing.. in my opinion, we should know that we own nothing. Our partner have her/his own life. God own his/her life. And our job is to guide them to be loyal forever, but still, our partner must learn what loyality is...