Mars and Pluto

Lykanized

Your whole chart needs to be viewed, but in general, those are very favorable placements

I'd guess you're extremely driven and very stubborn and dogged in your pursuit of what you want. Mars is more dynamic and adaptable while Pluto is more determined, unwavering, and stubborn. Those two planets combined, I'd say you're quite a machine of achieving your goals
--but this is very general. not a single aspect of your chart(I don't mean aspects like "Saturn conjunct Pluto", but in the typical meaning) can be viewed sans the rest of the chart. everything is interconnected, all affected by and simultaneously affecting everything else in the chart

Lykanized

Here we go, here's your chart for you and others to analyze

Attachments

• lennysChart.jpg
    lennysChart.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 23
  • lennysAspects.png
    lennysAspects.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 17

Lykanized

Now this is nice...
Your MC, Mars, and Pluto are all ruled by your Jupiter(because they're in Sagittarius). Your Jupiter is in Cancer in the 5th house. Cancer is a very emotional and soulful sign and the 5th house is dubbed the 'house of pasttimes. This would seem to indicate someone with a strong passion or even more than one passion they spend extreme amounts of time with along with potential for one or more of these passions to bring them success careerwise

Even more fortunate for you, your north node is in your 5th house and very conjunct your Jupiter, so it seems an easy path has been set for you to find success in turning the pasttimes you practice with soul and passion into a career, you lucky *******

However, you do have one glaring thing to watch out for: your Saturn. It's opposite your MC, Pluto, and Mars. With oppositions, some kind of balance must be met and it's not an easy one. Your Saturn is really one of the only major things standing in your way. You have something of an 'easy chart' if one subscribes to the belief in easy charts

Those oppositions, tho, indicate that discipline may not exactly be your strong suit and it might come back to bite you. Saturn symbolizes much of what we must reckon with, the sun that melts the wax of Icarus's wings. It calls us to make sure we either don't fly too high, or we make sure the construction of our wings can very well stand the heat of the sun. It calls us to think more about the actions we take. It's karma. But karma isn't our punishment for our misdeeds, it's more about our lessons and learning from the mistakes we make and putting in that work to make our wings stronger or to learn just what suns we should avoid

The nature of your Saturn is something you should look into. It's in Gemini and in your 4th house. Btw, you'll read that the 4th house is about our physical homes, but I see the 4th house as about something less tangible. Our immaterial home and origin, our soul. So that adds another layer to the significance of these karmic lessons. Listen to your intuition and pay attention to your self, dive deep, listen, introspect, listen, let your intuition ring, listen

Your Jupiter does also square your moon and similarly, the moon can symbolize the soul as well as our personal sense of security. Jupiter is very expansive. With this square, you may be scared of taking chances or stepping out of your comfort zone, but you possibly need to learn how to do that for yourself and oddly that may be necessary for you to find your sense of security. In fact, I'm wondering if it might result in someone who becomes overly expansive in a way that could get them into danger, conversely. This is a nice coupling to that Saturn and its aspects, the lessons that stand to be learned there

anyway. That's what I see at first glance. I'm assuming those Pluto and Mars planets placed in your 10th house was something you wanted to pay special attention to, so I started there. But there's so much more to look at, even with just your Mars and Pluto

Thanks and I have a question I'm thinking of making a career in the military or something to do with sports do you think these careers would suit me?