today's my husband's birthday

Deirdre

And i was also looking at what 2018 might bring.

His solar ascendant falls onto natal 5th so focus on romane children games?

Uranus is in 4th solar so I hope ita not change of home.

Has a packed 9th. With Jupiter in 10th.

Jupiter CJ Pluto...perhaps not that easy? He has also been feeling not valued at work.

Someone wants to take a look please?

keywine89

And i was also looking at what 2018 might bring.

His solar ascendant falls onto natal 5th so focus on romane children games?

Uranus is in 4th solar so I hope ita not change of home.

Has a packed 9th. With Jupiter in 10th.

Jupiter CJ Pluto...perhaps not that easy? He has also been feeling not valued at work.

Someone wants to take a look please?

SR sagittarius ascendant = weight gain. Uranus doesn't mean moving. It could mean unexpected guest or repairs within your home. Sun in the 10th house could mean your husband receives some kind of public recognition through either work or the government.

Deirdre

Any news, Deidre?

Well yes.i replied in the 1st horary post about the promotion because:

At the same time his boss presented him with a document to be fired...the 1st position of promotion to which he applied to, answered with good inclination torwards him being the favorite for the offer.

As I think they don't have basis T fire...theres still hope.

Deirdre

SR sagittarius ascendant = weight gain. Uranus doesn't mean moving. It could mean unexpected guest or repairs within your home. Sun in the 10th house could mean your husband receives some kind of public recognition through either work or the government.

Well he s starting to gain little weigh again..�� and we are going to have to do some repaira at home so yea...sounds right thanks.

The recognition part is being more difficult.however my intuition says he will manage it somehow