Sexy what does it mean to have SEX APPEAL

Hkk

Account Closed
Hmmmm... I'm a Libra rising with Pluto conjunct my Ascendant (Mars and Saturn first house also- so much fun). And in my fifth house I have BM Lilith. I must have sexy hobbies 😆

Lol what’s your hobbies?

I have part of fortune in 5th house aqua if that does anything. It’s my south node too but my social life/sex life fun life is not all that fun at the moment! I feel I have a blockage lmao well that part of my chart.

My guardian angel is taking the **** to protect me I🤔 😳

helike13

Which planets? Which signs?

Firstly, I have Cancer ASC and Moon conjunct my ASC in Cancer. So I don't have that super masculine aura that makes panties wet :)

I'm the friendzone guy....

My Mars is well placed in Scorpio but it's retrograde and choked by Saturn :(

Hkk

Account Closed
Firstly, I have Cancer ASC and Moon conjunct my ASC in Cancer. So I don't have that super masculine aura that makes panties wet :)

Make panties wet lmao you are funny!!

I still think personality counts for a lot and making someone laugh is important! I also think it’s the way you see yourself. Cancer is sensitive so maybe your sensitive towards your looks.

When you see yourself as not attractive you don’t attract anyone.

Osamenor

Staff member

I think Mars is highly relevant here. Not that having Cancer rising and Moon makes you feminine, although it might reflect coming from a family with a strong matriarchal cast. I was told that once, don't remember where, but that's an eerily accurate description of a friend of mine who has Cancer Moon and rising. On her mother's side, several generations of women have had nothing but daughters, and all the mothers, daughters, sisters, aunts, nieces, female cousins, etc. are very close.

But if your sense of masculinity is up--if you're questioning it or uncomfortable with it, or uncomfortable with how masculinity seems to be reflected in you--that indicates your Mars. Not just how it's placed by sign and house, but how it interacts with the rest of your chart. That would be a full chart reading in itself.

Osamenor

Staff member
Most probably if a person thinks they are sexy, then they are not.

But you'll never convince such a person that he's not too sexy for his shirt. :D

Logically, though, if people who think they're sexy are not, that must mean that people who think they're not sexy actually are.

Going back to helike13's issue, I think it's a question of how comfortable you are with yourself. Everyone is most likely to attract people, and the right kind of people for them, when they're living their birth chart in a comfortable way. That means being comfortable with yourself and who you are. That does not mean self denigration, and it certainly doesn't mean accept, if you don't like something you perceive in yourself, that this negative perception of yourself is fact. If you are accepting that, trickster Saturn is talking.

One possible manifestation of the Cancer archetype is the invisible person. That's the person who just fades into the woodwork, isn't noticed, gets taken for granted. Helike's description of being "the friendzone guy" sounds like that's what's going on.

That is, I think, especially a pitfall of Cancer rising, because rising sign is how you meet the world. If you have Cancer rising, you meet the world in a Cancer way. If the Cancer archetype you're manifesting is the invisible person, you have to shift to a different manifestation of Cancer in order to become noticeable.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
I think as well definitely a lot of pluto will make a person sexy but also the aspect between 1st house (asc) and 8th house. I noticed as well that people who are following their passion always look super attractive so it is worth checking the 5th house as it rules hobbies and creativities. I feel once I started to tap into my 5th house energy I got noticed more by men.

That’s true. I find confident ppl and I mean confident naturally not arrogant are sexy. How did u tap into 5th house energy?

Hkk

Account Closed
Most probably if a person thinks they are sexy, then they are not.

I disagree ElenaJ.

The way i look at it is if you feel sexy and think your sexy then you are sexy.

Unless you mean there’s something in a chart where one would think they are hot and in the chart that in actual fact they are not. They are delusional like Pisces trait with Neptune etc?

But then again you are what you think 🤔

Lykanized

But you'll never convince such a person that he's not too sexy for his shirt. :D

Logically, though, if people who think they're sexy are not, that must mean that people who think they're not sexy actually are.

Going back to helike13's issue, I think it's a question of how comfortable you are with yourself. Everyone is most likely to attract people, and the right kind of people for them, when they're living their birth chart in a comfortable way. That means being comfortable with yourself and who you are. That does not mean self denigration, and it certainly doesn't mean accept, if you don't like something you perceive in yourself, that this negative perception of yourself is fact. If you are accepting that, trickster Saturn is talking.

One possible manifestation of the Cancer archetype is the invisible person. That's the person who just fades into the woodwork, isn't noticed, gets taken for granted. Helike's description of being "the friendzone guy" sounds like that's what's going on.

That is, I think, especially a pitfall of Cancer rising, because rising sign is how you meet the world. If you have Cancer rising, you meet the world in a Cancer way. If the Cancer archetype you're manifesting is the invisible person, you have to shift to a different manifestation of Cancer in order to become noticeable.
From what I’ve heard from other cancers, most don’t like people much. So we’re happy to be invisible. Granted I feel like people notice me far more than I’d like and I must have done neon sign attached to me

Hkk

Account Closed
From what I’ve heard from other cancers, most don’t like people much. So we’re happy to be invisible. Granted I feel like people notice me far more than I’d like and I must have done neon sign attached to me

Why do u think that is apart from the neon sign? Let’s see the chart L

helike13

Psychology (and PUAs) says women attracted to men emotionally. So if you want women attracted to you sexually then you must know how to play her emotional strings in a virtuous way and throw your crush onto an emotional rollercoaster to be attracted to you. And Cancer is the master of this stuff. But somehow I couldn't find my superpower.... :(

Maybe if I learn how to work with my Cancer theme consciously I can make the disadvantage advantage.

DtRE05C.png

Lykanized

Are you asking why do I think Cancers generally don't like people all that much, or why do I think the neon sign is there?
(and I'll post my chart after)

ElenaJ

Psychology (and PUAs) says women attracted to men emotionally. So if you want women attracted to you sexually then you must know how to play her emotional strings in a virtuous way and throw your crush onto an emotional rollercoaster to be attracted to you. And Cancer is the master of this stuff. But somehow I couldn't find my superpower.... :(

Maybe if I learn how to work with my Cancer theme consciously I can make the disadvantage advantage.

DtRE05C.png

The sun/venus opposition to Uranus can be sexy, it's fascinating, it's alluring. When one thinks they have it understood it jumps away and dazzles in another way. Filtering through a cancer ascendent/moon gives a shyness that attracts in a shy and timid way by not overwhelming but caring, it too is illusive.

Lykanized

I'll go ahead and just post my chart. I'm not sure where the 'neon sign' comes from. Perhaps the elevated Venus? PS, I don't mean by saying that that it's a sexual allure that draws people in. I'm not sure what it is lol

Attachments

• natalTrop.png
    natalTrop.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 32