Lost my job, best friend, and new relationship AGAIN!

Zarathu

Account Closed
A posting like this can be difficult to deal with because it requires soul searching. Its not easy to look at change and what needs to change and its much easier at the beginning of life than in the middle.

We’ll do this a little at a time. When I was in practice, I preferred to work in the same way that one does counseling: a little bit at a time with a chance to think about the discussion before moving on.

We’ll start by looking at significant challenges issues from your natal chart which may remain at this time. Most new challenges are represented b y your three progressed charts. You are probably familiar with some of these natal ones. IMO, your squares are usually addressed by the time you are 30, or at least you know how to work on them. Its the oppositions that you don’t want to work on, and these hang on. Oppositions require you to not just work harder but to change a significant part of the thinking that you had when your were young, and most people just don’t want to.

In your natal chart, the Sun opp Moon is not only the most powerful aspect in your natal chart, but its far an away the one with the most friction. Additionally, IMO, this is also a Cardinal T-Square with both the asteroid Nostalgia and Aesculapia at its Apex.

So what could this mean for you to deal with?

The opposition itself shows that difficulty with the people that y9u deal with. You have this natural tendency to be in conflict with your feelings and your thinking about things and you have this tendency to unconsciously communicate this to friends, lovers, and people you work with. You tend to struggle with doing something out of joy and then second guessing yourself as to whether it was an OK thing to do after all.

What you really want in all your relationships is something more than casual, whether it be friends, or romantic partners. But often you have too tall an order. You unconsciously communicate that you want everything from them: love, friendship, sustenance of your goals in life, sharing your setbacks, helping you in your weaknesses, addressing your talents, etc. As people get to know you they tend to get scared of all this in romance, and don’t feel like you are team player at work. Its a natural tendency to pull away in this instance and to give themselves more distance from you to protect themselves.

The change that the opposition requires is that you have to consciously reach out to the needs of the others in your environment and hold you own needs in. You have to compromise all the time with others and make sure that their pieces of the pie in the compromise is bigger than yours. You have to make every effort not to appear arrogant in any way but humble. This is hard, very very hard. This is why its an opposition.

The thing that is going to stop you the most with this is your unwillingness to give away the past. Interestingly enough, one of the two asteroids which are in the apex of the opposition, and which show where you have to change is Nostalgia which is the asteroid of the past. The other is all about personal healing, The opposition midpoint in the Witte Sensitive point also confirms it since that is about partnerships and friendships. Finally the Arabic part that is on this apex midpoint is the Part of Transformation. This summarizes the importance of this change for you. Doing it, and finding ways to do it, will be the thing that breaks the log-jam of your natal chart.

Lets step back a bit now. This is also what is called in this case a Cardinal T-Square. 40% of charts have them. The Square is one part of what I call the Cognition Quotient© or how you think. The fact that there is a planet, or in this case two asteroids and an arabic part on the apex leads to constant stresses that cause problems in your life if they are not resolved. Its like having a blister on your heel which just won’t go away. And because this one is the power aspect in your natal chart and the most friction producing, it affects your thinking in profound ways. It virtually takes over your whole natal chart.

Because it is a Cardinal T-Square it involves lessons of dealing with using and conserving personal energies, action on projects that you want to accomplish, focusing planning on objectives that are happening NOW, not in the future. Breaking through the glass ceiling in a cardinal t-square requires aggressive action and just plain raw courage. Its really hard to give up the past. Perhaps you were an only child but in any case all those things that you need to give up, you had given to you at first. This glass ceiling will recur again and again and again in your life until its resolved by actions you simply don’t want to take, or don’t believe you have to, or that you convince yourself you’ve already done.

Next.... Some other parts of your natal chart which are holding you back, most notably the Grand Water Trine.

And then on to Challenges in the immediate time emotionally and mentally, as represented by your tertiary and minor progressed chart.

Vista

Thank you Zarathu! Please see my replies below!

A posting like this can be difficult to deal with because it requires soul searching. Its not easy to look at change and what needs to change and its much easier at the beginning of life than in the middle.
Yes, it's not going to be easy at my age!

We’ll do this a little at a time. When I was in practice, I preferred to work in the same way that one does counseling: a little bit at a time with a chance to think about the discussion before moving on.

We’ll start by looking at significant challenges issues from your natal chart which may remain at this time. Most new challenges are represented b y your three progressed charts. You are probably familiar with some of these natal ones. IMO, your squares are usually addressed by the time you are 30, or at least you know how to work on them. Its the oppositions that you don’t want to work on, and these hang on. Oppositions require you to not just work harder but to change a significant part of the thinking that you had when your were young, and most people just don’t want to.

In your natal chart, the Sun opp Moon is not only the most powerful aspect in your natal chart, but its far an away the one with the most friction. Additionally, IMO, this is also a Cardinal T-Square with both the asteroid Nostalgia and Aesculapia at its Apex.

I never knew this but ironically Robert Hand the same think to me in a reading a while back. We didn't discuss it much as we were forcused on a specific topic.

So what could this mean for you to deal with?

The opposition itself shows that difficulty with the people that y9u deal with. You have this natural tendency to be in conflict with your feelings and your thinking about things and you have this tendency to unconsciously communicate this to friends, lovers, and people you work with. You tend to struggle with doing something out of joy and then second guessing yourself as to whether it was an OK thing to do after all.

This is exactly what I do!!! I am always second guessing myself, it's so frustrating!

What you really want in all your relationships is something more than casual, whether it be friends, or romantic partners. But often you have too tall an order. You unconsciously communicate that you want everything from them: love, friendship, sustenance of your goals in life, sharing your setbacks, helping you in your weaknesses, addressing your talents, etc. As people get to know you they tend to get scared of all this in romance, and don’t feel like you are team player at work. Its a natural tendency to pull away in this instance and to give themselves more distance from you to protect themselves.

Yes, this pretty much sums everything up. I don't even know how I am doing this.

The change that the opposition requires is that you have to consciously reach out to the needs of the others in your environment and hold you own needs in. You have to compromise all the time with others and make sure that their pieces of the pie in the compromise is bigger than yours. You have to make every effort not to appear arrogant in any way but humble. This is hard, very very hard. This is why its an opposition.

I always feel like I am compromising and holding my needs in and making theirs bigger than mine. That's what I don't get.

The thing that is going to stop you the most with this is your unwillingness to give away the past. Interestingly enough, one of the two asteroids which are in the apex of the opposition, and which show where you have to change is Nostalgia which is the asteroid of the past. The other is all about personal healing, The opposition midpoint in the Witte Sensitive point also confirms it since that is about partnerships and friendships. Finally the Arabic part that is on this apex midpoint is the Part of Transformation. This summarizes the importance of this change for you. Doing it, and finding ways to do it, will be the thing that breaks the log-jam of your natal chart.

Not sure what you mean by "give away the past?" Do you mean let it go? I assume yes and it's where personal healing comes into play? It's certainly about partnership and friendship. I have given a lot more than I have even gotten in return. This is a continuous theme so again, I have made others issues bigger than mine or given a bigger piece of the pie so to speak.

Lets step back a bit now. This is also what is called in this case a Cardinal T-Square. 40% of charts have them. The Square is one part of what I call the Cognition Quotient© or how you think. The fact that there is a planet, or in this case two asteroids and an arabic part on the apex leads to constant stresses that cause problems in your life if they are not resolved. Its like having a blister on your heel which just won’t go away. And because this one is the power aspect in your natal chart and the most friction producing, it affects your thinking in profound ways. It virtually takes over your whole natal chart.

Not sure how to change this.....

Because it is a Cardinal T-Square it involves lessons of dealing with using and conserving personal energies, action on projects that you want to accomplish, focusing planning on objectives that are happening NOW, not in the future. Breaking through the glass ceiling in a cardinal t-square requires aggressive action and just plain raw courage. Its really hard to give up the past. Perhaps you were an only child but in any case all those things that you need to give up, you had given to you at first. This glass ceiling will recur again and again and again in your life until its resolved by actions you simply don’t want to take, or don’t believe you have to, or that you convince yourself you’ve already done.

I can understand this. So forget the past and focus on the here and now. In other words it's not letting the past hold me back because of my fear?

Next.... Some other parts of your natal chart which are holding you back, most notably the Grand Water Trine.

I thought maybe my Kite gave my Water Trine more drive?

And then on to Challenges in the immediate time emotionally and mentally, as represented by your tertiary and minor progressed chart.

I look forward to it!!!

Zarathu

Account Closed
To blast out a configuration you need powerful planets as foci. Another geometric configuration won't work. Mars is one that would take it out for you, but Mars has the least power of any planet in your chart and almost neutral friction. We'll talk about this when we discuss how change generally happens to you and how you deal with it.

Letting go of the past is also about letting go of your convictions that you are already doing some of these things, when the actual events of your life suggest that you don't seem to be as successful as you would like to think.

There are techniques for changing yourself directly. They come under the psychology category of what is called "cognitive-behavioral therapy", and there are procedures that you can do, using what we call self-talk to modify your behavior in the here and now. If I don't bring that up later, please remind me.

Vista

Yes, Mars retrograde and unaspected, cadent and my ASC ruler no doubt does not help me in any way I am sure.

You are correct, my convictions are not working. I am all ears in terms of learning cognitive behavior theraphy.

To blast out a configuration you need powerful planets as foci. Another geometric configuration won't work. Mars is one that would take it out for you, but Mars has the least power of any planet in your chart and almost neutral friction. We'll talk about this when we discuss how change generally happens to you and how you deal with it.

Letting go of the past is also about letting go of your convictions that you are already doing some of these things, when the actual events of your life suggest that you don't seem to be as successful as you would like to think.

There are techniques for changing yourself directly. They come under the psychology category of what is called "cognitive-behavioral therapy", and there are procedures that you can do, using what we call self-talk to modify your behavior in the here and now. If I don't bring that up later, please remind me.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Astrology is great for getting your Sh!t together in one pile.

My brother, who is an alcoholic recovered, once told me: "OK . I've done the work. I really know my sh!t and I've gotten it together in one big pile. What do I do with it?"

Thats the next step that MUST go forward after astrology telling you what is wrong. You have to use astrology to make plans for what to do right. But that's something that most astrologers don't do, and the reason for this is that 99.9% of astrologer do not come from a clinical counseling background where behavior change in the client is the goal, not just getting one's sh!t together in one pile.

This is the reason why cognitive behavior therapy was developed. Psycho-analysis and rogerian counseling modes helped you get your cr@p together in one pile. It was assumed that if you did this, then you could act. But researchers in therapy modes discovered that knowing and acting were two different things. The cognitive part is Knowing; the behavior part is acting to change. Astrology spends too much time teaching precise knowing, and not enough time helping clients to act with the knowledge.

Of course, doing this on the internet is very very very hard.

Vista

Hi Ebenia!

I appologize, somehow I missed your post and just saw it now while skimming through my thread! :-(

It's nice to come across someone with the same rising sign close in degrees as well as the Sun Moon opposition in the same sign and degrees. I also noticed you have an unaspected Mars like I do! How interesting! Your is in much better shape being strong in it's own sign, angular and not retrograde like mine. Still....I am sorry to hear about your kidney problems. I have bladder issues(pain) myself so I kind of understand. I hope you are able to receive a new kidney!

Thank you for sharing and for your positive feedback! You give me inspiration!! All the best to you with your health, sending a little prayer your way!
Hey darling, I just wanted to post and say that I KNOW how you feel and I have been through really tough times too in the past 2 years and guess what - we have the same Sun-Moon opposition in our charts in almost the same degree! So my Sun-Moon opposition and MC has been getting hit my Pluto like a truck for the past two years and I can tell you: I FEEL YOU! I lost most of my friends, lost my health (failed kidney transplant and now waiting for a new one), had to withdraw from my studies because of my health, lost an income because suspended my studies, I had to move...so many things and it has been crazy hard at times.

I also met a guy that I am completely in love with and we are so in love, but it has also been tough at times.

Still I can tell that you are pushing on and I am too and I am sure it is gonna get better for both of us :) I am a strong believer (as you can see from my chart with my Jupiter in 12th and you have this placement too) that there is justice in this world and things will always in the end balance out! Universe is always looking for harmony and will definitely give all of this pain and misery back to you with so much happiness and joy that you cannot comprehend <3 So keep on pushing, keep the faith, it will get better!

You have Saturn helping you with the sextile and Venus is now in Capricorn making it easier and a lot nicer for us for a long time and for many months, Jupiter conjuncting Moon gives some hope and high spirits that will help a lot!

Vista

This resonates with me a lot although truthfully, astrology has helped me a great deal in understanding myself better. But yes, how to act on that knowledge!!

Astrology is great for getting your Sh!t together in one pile.

My brother, who is an alcoholic recovered, once told me: "OK . I've done the work. I really know my sh!t and I've gotten it together in one big pile. What do I do with it?"

Thats the next step that MUST go forward after astrology telling you what is wrong. You have to use astrology to make plans for what to do right. But that's something that most astrologers don't do, and the reason for this is that 99.9% of astrologer do not come from a clinical counseling background where behavior change in the client is the goal, not just getting one's sh!t together in one pile.

This is the reason why cognitive behavior therapy was developed. Psycho-analysis and rogerian counseling modes helped you get your cr@p together in one pile. It was assumed that if you did this, then you could act. But researchers in therapy modes discovered that knowing and acting were two different things. The cognitive part is Knowing; the behavior part is acting to change. Astrology spends too much time teaching precise knowing, and not enough time helping clients to act with the knowledge.

Of course, doing this on the internet is very very very hard.

Vista

Hi Sven! Thanks for your reply!

Would you mine elaborating more on sedna-vesta-juno T square and the handling things with integrity? Also, not sure what you mean by "relating to myself?" Thanks again!
Hi Vista,
You have just been through a five-pass Neptune to Venus square, and Neptune is still transiting your N Uranus. The Venus-Ura square you have natally tends to give unstability in affection - Frustrating (square) change (Uranus) in affection (Venus)
The building prog Pluto to Prog Sun opposition is also very challenging.
However, you also have a prog Moon, Venus and Vesta GT, which may help to "soften" any rough edges of the natal Ura-Ve square.
There is also a Sedna to Node square by prog, and high level integrity is probably the best way of "dealing" with this.
Natally, you have a rather cumbersome Sedna to Vesta and Juno (would also hit the midpoint) quincunx.
How much time do you spend relating to yourself?

Cheers,
Sven

Cypocryphy

Hey Vista. I just noticed this thread. I would like to give you my input. It might take a little while, however. But I'd like to help if I can. :smile:

Cypocryphy

Just a quick look. I have been sick, and today is the worst, so I don't know how on this analysis is, especially since you have had such good ones. But I did come up with some ideas. I just looked at your natal chart for this. I did look at your progressed chart and transits, and I can see that you have had some hard contacts from the planets, so that seems to match up with your experiences. I'll post that later I think. Anyway . . . .

The strongest aspects that I can see, which first come to my attention are the Sun in opposition to the Moon, from the 10th to the 4th, respectively, the former in the sign of Capricorn and the latter in the sing of Cancer. Saturn is in good celestial state. I also notice that none of your planets are in a state of detriment or fall, yet you have several in the signs of their rulership. I fine this to be quite fortunate. Regarding the Sun and Moon, the clear indications of such a configuration, with their natural affinity being associated with their terrestrial state is that you will always be at odds with your career and home life, as if you cannot have one without the other or that they will be in conflict. (I am sure you have heard this all before.) So perhaps in your life you have had a job that caused you to travel extensively, thus leading to sacrificing your home life. You obviously had a caring mother, and she probably introduced you to astrology or the occult, judging by the trine from Neptune in the 8th house, in the sign of Scorpio. You mystical inclination is occult driven.

One of the factors of having luminary opposition—which is quite strong given that it is an applying, relatively tight opposition and in contra-parallel to each other—is that you will have difficulties with authority and the opposite sex, so those whom you work for and love will eventually conflict with you for some reason. This will tend to be a theme, and I am fairly certain of this from my own experience. I knew a woman who had this and always complained about attracting the wrong men. And a man who had this condition always grieved that the women in his life were always at odds with him.

Speaking of relationships, your Venus stands out to me because it is severely out of sect and in the 8th house, ruled by Jupiter in the 12th house. Venus in the 8th seems to cause a situation where relationships tend to end suddenly and are difficult to maintain. This is an oriental Venus, too, signifying passionate relationships. There is a hard aspect from Uranus showing abrupt changes in relationships, perhaps based on personal interests or having to do with money issues, as Venus is in the second from the seventh. With Jupiter in the 12th house, you should have had a blessed life in regard to your personal health, either experiencing few ailments or recovering quickly when you do.

Another factor that stands out is Mars in the 5th house operating as a singleton, which is the ruler of your chart. Given the natural affinity of the two, sports and athleticism should have or does play a strong role in your life, in one way or another. In fact, give the relationship of the Sun, the first house and the 5th, I think one of your natural callings is playing in some kind of competitive sport. And just as a general description of your temperament, I can see that you have a strong personality, but you are also popular and congenial, first because of the Sun and the last because of the Moon. This is enhanced by Venus aspecting the ascendant, so I think you make a very good first impression with others. I am sure that you are not forgotten after you meet someone. You are compassionate and lively. And with Aries rising, you certainly can come across strongly, passionately but, sometimes, inconsistently with a tendency to be egocentric (looking at things in total). With a relatively pure martian expression in a succedent house, you should be great at picking yourself back up. And looking at your configurations, with an emphasis on the 5th house, the 11th house because of the 10th’s placement of its ruler, the position of the Sun; I think as an alternative career choice that you would have a natural inclination to take a leadership role with children. You could work in a school in a counseling capacity, either teaching physical education or working as a counselor, maybe first on a volunteer basis to get your foot in the door if you don’t already have an avenue in. Another idea is to champion a cause with some kind of non-profit group, perhaps something that you believe in. Maybe you would find it worthwhile to help a group for injured children by organizing social engagements, such as competitive sports, or something along those lines.

Last edited:

Vista

Thank you Cypocryphy, I do appreciate your very helpful reply. I hope you recover quickly from being sick.

Everything you have written is very accurate. Please see my response to each paragraph below in blue.

Just a quick look. I have been sick, and today is the worst, so I don't know how on this analysis is, especially since you have had such good ones. But I did come up with some ideas. I just looked at your natal chart for this. I did look at your progressed chart and transits, and I can see that you have had some hard contacts from the planets, so that seems to match up with your experiences. I'll post that later I think. Anyway . . . .

I never realized how significant a Progressed chart is to my life in terms of aspects.

The strongest aspects that I can see, which first come to my attention are the Sun in opposition to the Moon, from the 10th to the 4th, respectively, the former in the sign of Capricorn and the latter in the sing of Cancer. Saturn is in good celestial state. I also notice that none of your planets are in a state of detriment or fall, yet you have several in the signs of their rulership. I fine this to be quite fortunate. Regarding the Sun and Moon, the clear indications of such a configuration, with their natural affinity being associated with their terrestrial state is that you will always be at odds with your career and home life, as if you cannot have one without the other or that they will be in conflict. (I am sure you have heard this all before.) So perhaps in your life you have had a job that caused you to travel extensively, thus leading to sacrificing your home life. You obviously had a caring mother, and she probably introduced you to astrology or the occult, judging by the trine from Neptune in the 8th house, in the sign of Scorpio. You mystical inclination is occult driven.

I don't care to travel overnight for work although I love to travel as a general rule, I don't like staying in strange places. I am very much a homebody but do a grave a good career.

I am very occult driven and extremely intuitive (probably my water trine part of my kite configuration that includes my Moon), although I ignore my intuition a lot to my detriment. I know things without explanation or reason. My mom is Scorpio but she is not very caring or doesn't show it. She is temperamental and it's hard for her to show emotion and caring towards me. We aren't close.

One of the factors of having luminary opposition—which is quite strong given that it is an applying, relatively tight opposition and in contra-parallel to each other—is that you will have difficulties with authority and the opposite sex, so those whom you work for and love will eventually conflict with you for some reason. This will tend to be a theme, and I am fairly certain of this from my own experience. I knew a woman who had this and always complained about attracting the wrong men. And a man who had this condition always grieved that the women in his life were always at odds with him.

I have had a lot of power struggles with bosses, oddly with the men I date I often give up my power more than anything, again, to my detriment. I used to be pretty controlling in my relationships when I was younger but somehow that evolved over the years to giving up the power and being weak. I am not sure why....I think because I knew it didn't work in my favor but somehow it's gone too far the other, the same with bosses.

Speaking of relationships, your Venus stands out to me because it is severely out of sect and in the 8th house, ruled by Jupiter in the 12th house. Venus in the 8th seems to cause a situation where relationships tend to end suddenly and are difficult to maintain. This is an oriental Venus, too, signifying passionate relationships. There is a hard aspect from Uranus showing abrupt changes in relationships, perhaps based on personal interests or having to do with money issues, as Venus is in the second from the seventh. With Jupiter in the 12th house, you should have had a blessed life in regard to your personal health, either experiencing few ailments or recovering quickly when you do.

Yes, my relationships have been nothing but one painful experience after another with most ending abruptly as you said including this last one. It defies reasoning most of the time as it is more often than not over something very trivial. It is so upsetting and leaves me in despair I will have find anyone to spend my life with. Actually, astrologically I already can see that it is unlikely to happen.

Another factor that stands out is Mars in the 5th house operating as a singleton, which is the ruler of your chart. Given the natural affinity of the two, sports and athleticism should have or does play a strong role in your life, in one way or another. In fact, give the relationship of the Sun, the first house and the 5th, I think one of your natural callings is playing in some kind of competitive sport. And just as a general description of your temperament, I can see that you have a strong personality, but you are also popular and congenial, first because of the Sun and the last because of the Moon. This is enhanced by Venus aspecting the ascendant, so I think you make a very good first impression with others. I am sure that you are not forgotten after you meet someone. You are compassionate and lively. And with Aries rising, you certainly can come across strongly, passionately but, sometimes, inconsistently with a tendency to be egocentric (looking at things in total). With a relatively pure martian expression in a succedent house, you should be great at picking yourself back up. And looking at your configurations, with an emphasis on the 5th house, the 11th house because of the 10th’s placement of its ruler, the position of the Sun; I think as an alternative career choice that you would have a natural inclination to take a leadership role with children. You could work in a school in a counseling capacity, either teaching physical education or working as a counselor, maybe first on a volunteer basis to get your foot in the door if you don’t already have an avenue in. Another idea is to champion a cause with some kind of non-profit group, perhaps something that you believe in. Maybe you would find it worthwhile to help a group for injured children by organizing social engagements, such as competitive sports, or something along those lines.

I workout a lot and have natural athletic ability although I don't do any sports right now. Working with children does not appeal to me however I love, love animals and would love nothing more than working for a non profit toward that end. So yes, champion a cause is exactly what I would like to do but making a living at it is my immediate concern as I don't have income. I thought about going back to school but again, it doesn't solve my need to generate income. I think diversity will be important and obviously remaking myself. My medical device sales career seems to be over as I am no longer very marketable. I was think about a Masters in Project Management but that would take 2 years and no income and I would have a lot of debt and not sure I would have a job. I am definitely at a crossroads for sure and running out of time due to my age. Finally, I am pretty good at counseling as people do seem to come to me for advice a lot. I use astrology as my tool, but I don't really make money at it.

Thank you again for your analysis!! It was very helpful and different from others point of view.

Vista

Thank you for explaing! Yes, I do relating to self activities. :) Astrology is one of them, research another.

Hi Vista,
With relating to self I mean being involved in an activity, or non-activity that does not have judgement of self at its core.
We live in a "solar" world where action is favored before passivity (moon) for instance - going to the gym and working out, socialising etc - much externally-oriented activity that has "betterment" as a goal - and therefore a judgement at the core. And yes, astrology can be very much included in this.
The way I understand it, Sedna is seen as very troublesome - and I believe a very "high-level" or encompassing form of integrity is what's required to turn Sedna into a positive, or to fulfill the positive potential of Sedna.

Sven

Cypocryphy

Thank you for the great reply, Vista. :smile:

Thank you Cypocryphy, I do appreciate your very helpful reply. I hope you recover quickly from being sick.

Everything you have written is very accurate. Please see my response to each paragraph below in blue.

Okay. I have a few questions to your responses. I'm just curious about somethings. I also am going to reply with a prognostication based on a secondary progression and transits thereto. And I can tell you now that I do believe things are going to get better but the middle of 2014 or thereabout. I'll explain tomorrow.

I workout a lot and have natural athletic ability although I don't do any sports right now. Working with children does not appeal to me however I love, love animals and would love nothing more than working for a non profit toward that end. So yes, champion a cause is exactly what I would like to do but making a living at it is my immediate concern as I don't have income. I thought about going back to school but again, it doesn't solve my need to generate income. I think

You have such great leadership potential with the position and state of your Sun, despite the opposition to the Moon. You have a semi-square via zodiacal position from Venus—but you have Venus in sextile to your Sun, which means that you have a great level of charisma. I suppose this is why you were in sales. You certainly can do that type of work.

diversity will be important and obviously remaking myself. My medical device sales career seems to be over as I am no longer very marketable.

Hmmm. Did this cause you to have to travel a lot when you did this profession? Just curious. :smile:

I was think about a Masters in Project Management but that would take 2 years and no income and I would have a lot of debt and not sure I would have a job.

Oh yeah. I know what you mean. That is certainly a risk. Its interesting that you were thinking about that because everything I was say is totally about managing projects. See! You'd be really good in that type of leadership role. I don't know what the career prospects are, and normally I would say do it, absolutely, but we are in the Great Recession, still. I might have another approach, Vista. I might pm you with an idea, maybe after I finishing reading your charts.

I am definitely at a crossroads for sure and running out of time due to my age.[/COLOR] Finally, I am pretty good at counseling as people do seem to come to me for advice a lot. I use astrology as my tool, but I don't really make money at it.

Yeah. One must be a celebrity to make money at astrology. It's like wanting to be an actor or a rock star.

Thank you again for your analysis!! It was very helpful and different from others point of view.

You bet. :happy: I was wondering, instead of your having a good relationship with your mother, was it your father whom you were close to?

I also noticed another thing, too. I need to start reading what people are posting. I kind of did this natal interpretation quasi-blind but you have provided a lot of information. I kind of like the blind readings because I feel as if I am being honest, if that makes sense. If what I say resonates in that way, then I feel like I am being helpful.

Anyway, I will follow up on this. I really do see things getting better for you! And your relationship ending is echoed in your progressed chart with the progressed :venus: :conjunct: :south node: and progressed :uranus: :square: natal :venus: in the 8th house. You certainly had a manacle around your leg in this regard. And you have hit a quadrate in your Saturn cycle. I don't know if you recognized this or if someone mentioned it, but it's there, so that's another reason for the difficulties. I recommend a good workout at the gym! :lol:

Okay. Talk to you later. :smile:

Vista

Hi Cypocryphy!
I hope you are feeling better! Please see my responses below.

Thank you for the great reply, Vista. :smile:

Okay. I have a few questions to your responses. I'm just curious about somethings. I also am going to reply with a prognostication based on a secondary progression and transits thereto. And I can tell you now that I do believe things are going to get better but the middle of 2014 or thereabout. I'll explain tomorrow.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say. Looking at one's own chart, it's hard to be unbiased or to glob onto something because you want it so badly or the opposite, you see something challenging and focus only on that planetary interaction.

You have such great leadership potential with the position and state of your Sun, despite the opposition to the Moon. You have a semi-square via zodiacal position from Venus—but you have Venus in sextile to your Sun, which means that you have a great level of charisma. I suppose this is why you were in sales. You certainly can do that type of work.

Humm, Venus is not sextile to my Sun? It is sextile to Mercury and trine my ASC? I do agree I am good at sales but I think I need to be doing a type of sales that is more meaningful to me in some way or move onto some kind of other work.

Hmmm. Did this cause you to have to travel a lot when you did this profession? Just curious. :smile:

All my sales positions required traveling, some were just local around the area and I was at home by the evening, other sales positions were multi-state and required overnight travel.

Oh yeah. I know what you mean. That is certainly a risk. Its interesting that you were thinking about that because everything I was say is totally about managing projects. See! You'd be really good in that type of leadership role. I don't know what the career prospects are, and normally I would say do it, absolutely, but we are in the Great Recession, still. I might have another approach, Vista. I might pm you with an idea, maybe after I finishing reading your charts.

I agree, I think it would give me a lot of autonomy too which is something I require. I could really use some practical career suggestions to shoot for. I need to be working towards something or I fear I will go down a slippery slope emotionally. There is lack of income that is an issue too as you know. What I have found is that I never get any calls outside my industry so I revert back to what I know. Volunteering seems like a good option but it takes gas money to get there and in CA it is particularly expensive so I end up not doing that. I might try to see if there is anything local by my house that is no kill.

Yeah. One must be a celebrity to make money at astrology. It's like wanting to be an actor or a rock star.

You bet. :happy: I was wondering, instead of your having a good relationship with your mother, was it your father whom you were close to?

No, I didn't have a close one with him. I get the Moon in the 4th part of the Grand Water Trine of my Kite would point to this, but it's not how it's played out. My mother was extremely critical of me, still is, and has always picked me a part. She is largely the single contributor to my lack of confidence in my appearence. Don't get me wrong, she will be there in a crisis and has helped me during the difficulties I have been having so I am thankful for that.

I also noticed another thing, too. I need to start reading what people are posting. I kind of did this natal interpretation quasi-blind but you have provided a lot of information. I kind of like the blind readings because I feel as if I am being honest, if that makes sense. If what I say resonates in that way, then I feel like I am being helpful.

I agree with you, I more often than not don't read others replies either.

Anyway, I will follow up on this. I really do see things getting better for you! And your relationship ending is echoed in your progressed chart with the progressed :venus: :conjunct: :south node: and progressed :uranus: :square: natal :venus: in the 8th house. You certainly had a manacle around your leg in this regard. And you have hit a quadrate in your Saturn cycle. I don't know if you recognized this or if someone mentioned it, but it's there, so that's another reason for the difficulties. I recommend a good workout at the gym! :lol:

Yes, it makes me feel pretty hopeless about relationships truth be told. This last relationship although a very short one, was extremely painful for me. I have not been able to move on and in fact, been sort of mourning and beating myself up longer than the relationship lasted. I think because I have had a lot of realizations about myself and what seems like and inability to maintain romantic relationships although he has been just awful to me since the end, almost abusive I think, I still keep blaming myself. It's hard because we run in the same social circle although we don't see each other often if at all, it's Christmas so I saw him last weekend on a date at a Christmas Gala and might be seeing him tonight at a friends birthday party.

Thanks again! I look forward to hearing more if you have time!

Okay. Talk to you later. :smile:

Caro

hi Vista _ I think you may have misunderstood my earlier post. .

I have been reading the advice/analysis of others here. I notice the project role was suggested. I did a 1 week Prince 2 course in 2006(sun progressed to aries!).( I did have to pay for it myself) I have never looked back......:wink:. I do spend a lot of times on projects mediating between large ego's though! :innocent: I can tell you there are lot of project managers who are not qualified or able to do the role. I have mars in libra in 12th. just wanted to mention the one week course, as your response was a two year diploma in PM. there are so many different courses -(small steps) I think you need to work on using that water grand trine/gift of intuition -sure it can be a burden but there are lots of plus's.

I really hope things work out for you and you can get to 'move' to a better place for you.

Cypocryphy

Hi Cypocryphy!
I hope you are feeling better! Please see my responses below.

Ha. Thank you. :smile:

I look forward to hearing what you have to say. Looking at one's own chart, it's hard to be unbiased or to glob onto something because you want it so badly or the opposite, you see something challenging and focus only on that planetary interaction.

Oh yeah! I know what you mean. That's why I too like to throw my chart up here once in awhile to see if some talented people can give me a different take.

Humm, Venus is not sextile to my Sun? It is sextile to Mercury and trine my ASC? I do agree I am good at sales but I think I need to be doing a type of sales that is more meaningful to me in some way or move onto some kind of other work.

Whoops. Sorry. I forgot to say that Venus is sextile to your Sun in mundo. I have been inspired by Ken Bowser and his use of in mundo aspects.

All my sales positions required traveling, some were just local around the area and I was at home by the evening, other sales positions were multi-state and required overnight travel.

Oh. Okay. Great. Maybe that's what I was seeing.

No, I didn't have a close one with him. I get the Moon in the 4th part of the Grand Water Trine of my Kite would point to this, but it's not how it's played out. My mother was extremely critical of me, still is, and has always picked me a part. She is largely the single contributor to my lack of confidence in my appearence. Don't get me wrong, she will be there in a crisis and has helped me during the difficulties I have been having so I am thankful for that.

Yeah. Like giving you kick right before helping you up. Maybe the Sun opposition works as your mother having a dominant ego with you.

Yes, it makes me feel pretty hopeless about relationships truth be told. This last relationship although a very short one, was extremely painful for me. I have not been able to move on and in fact, been sort of mourning and beating myself up longer than the relationship lasted. I think because I have had a lot of realizations about myself and what seems like and inability to maintain romantic relationships although he has been just awful to me since the end, almost abusive I think, I still keep blaming myself. It's hard because we run in the same social circle although we don't see each other often if at all, it's Christmas so I saw him last weekend on a date at a Christmas Gala and might be seeing him tonight at a friends birthday party.

Okay. Well, I have some stuff for you. I should have gone about this a little differently in retrospect. I think I could have done a better job, but the flu made my brain lazy, so this is kind of a bit vague and somewhat scattered. Anyway, here it is:

Some of the obvious changes in your chart is that your progressed Moon has been in the second house, highlighting issues of financial security, and the opposition with natal Venus has suggested relationship issues as well, probably all long the same themes. I see that recently, within the last month, your progressed Moon has left the protection of that wonderful trine with progressed Venus in the 10th house. This coincided, I am assuming, with the change in circumstances with your job and relationship, whereby the harmonious connection game way to the more difficult aspects. Additionally, you have progressed Moon forming a trine with the North Node in the 10th house, which signifies a time for putting yourself on the right track in terms of career development. This is very appropriate given your situation. This will be a good time to work out problems with your mother and home life as well as gaining clarity in terms of your career path.

Your Sun recently moved into the twelfth house to conjoin Chiron, so this will be a situation where issues and fears about being alone will be a major area of soul development. This is a very prominent theme at the moment since the progressed Moon aspects these two stellar bodies by a sextile. I can see that you will grow to become comfortable with being alone. This, I believe, does not mean that you are going to be alone but, rather, you will find peace in your soul in regard to yourself. Also, you have your progressed Sun in a sextile with progressed Venus from the tenth house. This is a fantastic situation, providing the potential to develop a profession that you will truly love, and perhaps, a relationship that will be helpful to you in this regard, since Venus rules your 7th house. I see this as being very auspicious for you. Along these lines, I can see that the Sun, with Chiron, in the twelfth, as well as your progressed part of fortune conjoined natal Uranus, has brought on sudden health problems. And though some might not consider this as relevant, your part of fortune is quincunx your ascendant, further highlighting a difficult time health wise.

You also have your Mars in opposition to Mercury, in the 11th. There might be conflicts with men and your group of friends that you run around with. There might be a problem communicating or perhaps a verbal altercation with friends that might result in this alone time. I am not sure. You also have your Progressed midheaven in opposition to Mars, which highlights some of the stress that are having with your career. Perhaps this is where there was an issue at work with a superior, or since Mars is the ruler of your first, then it, generally, symbolizes career/ job problems and yourself. This situation should subside, however, in about a year or so when Mars forms a trine with your natal Ascendant. I think this is when you are likely to meet a man who’s going to become really important in your life.

Looking at when this all happens, I can say that this time is going to be afford major changes in your life. I think this is inevitable because of transiting Pluto aspecting by sextile your progressed Sun and Chiron. This is going to be Vista’s time and Vista’s transformation into a new person. You can see the difficulty with your friendships as Saturn transits your progressed Mercury, triggering that combination. (I can't tell now at what point this occurred, and I wonder if this relates to the loss of your friend.) I think that in addition with transiting Uranus hitting your progressed Mars set your relationship of kilter. Were your health issues a factor in this? You have transiting Neptune making an inharmonious aspect to your natal Venus. The romance went away there. All of these aspects really made the relationship difficult, but it looks as if it wasn’t a health one anyway, judging by these stellar interactions. So it’s ultimately for the better.

You have had Neptune and Saturn transiting your natal Venus and Saturn, respectively, retrograde and making difficult contacts throughout the whole year. But this is going to end (or has ended). I can see that you will probably not really get over this person until the New Years. This New Year might be difficult for you with the Pluto aspect, and also Jupiter opposing your Sun, emphasizing this alone, redevelopment of self, but after that, your natal Venus is going to be free and you will have Saturn, the ruler of your 10th and career, highlighting your Sun in the 10th house, which will be when you find secure work. And then, about sometime in the middle of 2014, I think you are going to meet someone special with positive aspects from Jupiter to your Venus, nodes, and part of Fortune. Just be carful by the end of the year. There might be a potential for a break-up. I seen Venus becoming hurt at that point.

So I think that in the beginning of this year, you are going to make a choice that’s going to be very beneficial for you, and then, by the fall of 2014, you will probably meet someone new. It might happen even earlier, when transiting venus conjoins your progressed Venus for a good part of the first year as it goes into its retrograde phase. I am almost certain that by spring of next year, you are going to be in a whole different place, doing quit well. You are going to have some wonderful contacts going on as the ruler of your 10th aspects favorable the ruler of your 9th house, and with the Mars contact of determination, I see you entering formal education. I see that as a very real possibility.

Just to reiterate, there are gong to be some major changes occurring by the end or beginning of February in regard to establishing yourself into a new career. It’s likely some of your friends will help you with this through connections. And then, come May, you are going to see some massive changes as your progressed Moon aspects your ascendant and Uranus, while transiting Saturn continues to activate your Sun and then your Moon. I think you could very well have a massive change in your living situation or relationship to your mother. I also see that if you have not made a choice about career, this is going to be a critical period, where things seem worse then ever. If you have made choices and changes, advancing in some way, then this is when you will likely find yourself having major positive changes in regard to your work, home life and friendships.

So, not the best analysis, and a little vague. I can do much better than this, but flu has made my brain kaput. ha ha.

P.S. Keep an eye on the 22nd of April, 2014. That’s going to be a big day for you.

Last edited:

Vista

Hi Cypocryphy!
Sorry for the delay in response, I was having awful computer virus issues and couldn't post replies. Please see below.

Thank you again for your analysis! I really appreciate it.

Ha. Thank you. :smile:

Oh yeah! I know what you mean. That's why I too like to throw my chart up here once in awhile to see if some talented people can give me a different take.

Whoops. Sorry. I forgot to say that Venus is sextile to your Sun in mundo. I have been inspired by Ken Bowser and his use of in mundo aspects.

Oh. Okay. Great. Maybe that's what I was seeing.

Yeah. Like giving you kick right before helping you up. Maybe the Sun opposition works as your mother having a dominant ego with you.

Yes, probably more than likely how it is between us.

Okay. Well, I have some stuff for you. I should have gone about this a little differently in retrospect. I think I could have done a better job, but the flu made my brain lazy, so this is kind of a bit vague and somewhat scattered. Anyway, here it is:

I completely understand given I had the flu myself over a month ago!

Some of the obvious changes in your chart is that your progressed Moon has been in the second house, highlighting issues of financial security, and the opposition with natal Venus has suggested relationship issues as well, probably all long the same themes.

Humm, the opposition with Venus is yet to come next year, I assume another break-up according to Carol Rushman although perhaps when Progressed Moon is in Gemini, I won't care as much.

I see that recently, within the last month, your progressed Moon has left the protection of that wonderful trine with progressed Venus in the 10th house. This coincided, I am assuming, with the change in circumstances with your job and relationship, whereby the harmonious connection game way to the more difficult aspects. Additionally, you have progressed Moon forming a trine with the North Node in the 10th house, which signifies a time for putting yourself on the right track in terms of career development. This is very appropriate given your situation. This will be a good time to work out problems with your mother and home life as well as gaining clarity in terms of your career path.

The progressed Moon to Progressed Venus trine leaves around December 19th, Robert Hand thought a relationship was coming likely this guy I just broke up with more than likely coming back or perhaps someone new. I doubt the old guy is coming back since he has blocked me on Facebook which doesn't bode well for wanting to reconnect to me. Unless I run into him, I doubt I will ever hear from him. I am glad to hear about the trine from Pr Moon to NN, I am soul searching and seriously trying to figure out where I want to head.
Your Sun recently moved into the twelfth house to conjoin Chiron, so this will be a situation where issues and fears about being alone will be a major area of soul development. This is a very prominent theme at the moment since the progressed Moon aspects these two stellar bodies by a sextile. I can see that you will grow to become comfortable with being alone. This, I believe, does not mean that you are going to be alone but, rather, you will find peace in your soul in regard to yourself.

You are so correct on this, with no husband, children, or siblings, I have been fearing about the future when I am old and unable to care for myself. Sometimes I pray I will just be gone by that point so I won't have to worry. Poverty worries me as well and since my career has taken a major nose dive, this is on my mind too.

Also, you have your progressed Sun in a sextile with progressed Venus from the tenth house. This is a fantastic situation, providing the potential to develop a profession that you will truly love, and perhaps, a relationship that will be helpful to you in this regard, since Venus rules your 7th house. I see this as being very auspicious for you. Along these lines, I can see that the Sun, with Chiron, in the twelfth, as well as your progressed part of fortune conjoined natal Uranus, has brought on sudden health problems. And though some might not consider this as relevant, your part of fortune is quincunx your ascendant, further highlighting a difficult time health wise.

Progressed Sun isn't sextile with progressed Venus, do you mean unmundo by any chance or another minor aspect? I wish it was believe me! :) My part of fortune is opposite my natal ASC, still a problem I believe although it is conjunct my DESC which I think is more helpful. Health problems were building for awhile(adrenal crisis and beginning of adrenal failure) although thyroid and adrenal issues have been prevalent for a long, long time so I haven't been well for many years. The Solar Eclipse Back in March brought the sudden onslaught of the health crisis, the Solar Eclipse in May resolved the problem.

You also have your Mars in opposition to Mercury, in the 11th. There might be conflicts with men and your group of friends that you run around with. There might be a problem communicating or perhaps a verbal altercation with friends that might result in this alone time. I am not sure. You also have your Progressed midheaven in opposition to Mars, which highlights some of the stress that are having with your career. Perhaps this is where there was an issue at work with a superior, or since Mars is the ruler of your first, then it, generally, symbolizes career/ job problems and yourself. This situation should subside, however, in about a year or so when Mars forms a trine with your natal Ascendant. I think this is when you are likely to meet a man who’s going to become really important in your life.

Yes, I have had a few fights with men in my group including the recent guy who dumped me. We run in the same social circle. It's been very strange, complete misunderstandings with the men's reaction to me way, way over-the top than what is called for. Kind of like blaming and convicting me or murder when all that is was is a minor traffic violation or nothing to do with me at all. But yes, power and control issues as a general rule of thumb is happening for sure. Thankfully progressed MC to N. Mars is moving away from the opposition. I wonder if progressed Mars to my natal
asc is within orb of influence as it's less than 2 degrees? I would think so.....

Looking at when this all happens, I can say that this time is going to be afford major changes in your life. I think this is inevitable because of transiting Pluto aspecting by sextile your progressed Sun and Chiron. This is going to be Vista’s time and Vista’s transformation into a new person. You can see the difficulty with your friendships as Saturn transits your progressed Mercury, triggering that combination. (I can't tell now at what point this occurred, and I wonder if this relates to the loss of your friend.) I think that in addition with transiting Uranus hitting your progressed Mars set your relationship of kilter. Were your health issues a factor in this? You have transiting Neptune making an inharmonious aspect to your natal Venus. The romance went away there. All of these aspects really made the relationship difficult, but it looks as if it wasn’t a health one anyway, judging by these stellar interactions. So it’s ultimately for the better.

I feel the transformation more than I have any other time in my life. I am like a rubberband sometimes followed by apathy and wondering what I should do. I did have a falling out with a couple girlfriends, one I didn't know was mad at me(we have made up since) and the other one who has treated me poorly on a few occasions over the past year and did so a final time which was the nail in the coffin for me and I was done with her. Both are Aquarius. When Solar Eclipse in Scorpio conjunct natal Neptune in the 8th it also squared my Saturn in the 11th, this was also when my girlfriend died(she was Scorpio rising). Solar Eclipse in the 8th usually points to a death in the environment and the planet it is hitting in whatever house usually points to who it relates to. Again, Carol Rushman. It was very literal in this case. She also said Solar Eclipse Moon's and breaking up under those circumstances are almost always permanent, that is when I broke up with this last guy although we also broke up when Mercury went retrograde. Transiting Mars was a major trigger as it hit my Venus Uranus square and his Venus Mars square. Rob Hand says breaking up under Mercury retrograde one has a change of heart which is probably why he thought this last guy would come around again particularly when T Jupiter retrogrades back to around the same degree of where it was at when we ended things. He is also Taurus rising where my progressed Moon is. He said Jupiter does the same thing in May and it might happen(him coming back around again) until that time but we could start to be friends again before then. Not holding my breath but it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Thankfully T Neptune is moving on although I have the opposition to Uranus and later, Pluto to look forward to which I assume will be health issue and maybe dealing with institutions such as hospitals or probing into psychological issues.

You have had Neptune and Saturn transiting your natal Venus and Saturn, respectively, retrograde and making difficult contacts throughout the whole year. But this is going to end (or has ended). I can see that you will probably not really get over this person until the New Years. This New Year might be difficult for you with the Pluto aspect, and also Jupiter opposing your Sun, emphasizing this alone, redevelopment of self, but after that, your natal Venus is going to be free and you will have Saturn, the ruler of your 10th and career, highlighting your Sun in the 10th house, which will be when you find secure work. And then, about sometime in the middle of 2014, I think you are going to meet someone special with positive aspects from Jupiter to your Venus, nodes, and part of Fortune. Just be carful by the end of the year. There might be a potential for a break-up. I seen Venus becoming hurt at that point.

I agree with what you are saying and yes, I don't see myself over this guy for a little time yet although it is a little better. T Saturn will conjunct my natal Venus towards the end of next year, so yes, I assume it will be relationship issues and or a break-up. What else is new? It will also trigger the last guys Venus Mars square as it will conjunct his Mars in the 7th house which again, make me feel like he is in the picture. On the other hand, I always attract men who have mutable planets in early degrees so it could be anyone I suppose. T Saturn will be squaring my natal Mars for awhile at the beginning of next year which makes me think health issues too.

So I think that in the beginning of this year, you are going to make a choice that’s going to be very beneficial for you, and then, by the fall of 2014, you will probably meet someone new. It might happen even earlier, when transiting venus conjoins your progressed Venus for a good part of the first year as it goes into its retrograde phase. I am almost certain that by spring of next year, you are going to be in a whole different place, doing quit well. You are going to have some wonderful contacts going on as the ruler of your 10th aspects favorable the ruler of your 9th house, and with the Mars contact of determination, I see you entering formal education. I see that as a very real possibility.

My main drive for now is finding a goal, something to shoot or strive for. Also, soul searching and figuring out how to work through these negative patterns that drive me so they won't interfere so much in my life. At the very least, finding a positive outlet to poor them into.

Just to reiterate, there are gong to be some major changes occurring by the end or beginning of February in regard to establishing yourself into a new career. It’s likely some of your friends will help you with this through connections. And then, come May, you are going to see some massive changes as your progressed Moon aspects your ascendant and Uranus, while transiting Saturn continues to activate your Sun and then your Moon. I think you could very well have a massive change in your living situation or relationship to your mother. I also see that if you have not made a choice about career, this is going to be a critical period, where things seem worse then ever. If you have made choices and changes, advancing in some way, then this is when you will likely find yourself having major positive changes in regard to your work, home life and friendships.

I think it will work out OK and not be worse than ever because I am not going to allow it to go in that direction. I do think retraining is in my future in some way as the 9th house is higher education and Jupiter it's ruler is being activated.

So, not the best analysis, and a little vague. I can do much better than this, but flu has made my brain kaput. ha ha.

P.S. Keep an eye on the 22nd of April, 2014. That’s going to be a big day for you.

Thank you again for your valuable analysis!! So very helpful!!! Take care of your health as well and don't let yourself get worn down too much! Again, I apologize for the delay in response due to computer issues.

Cypocryphy

Thanks for the feedback, Vista!

I am not sure what I was taking about with pSun and pVenus being sextile one another. That's a mystery to me. Maybe I confused degrees with minutes? I am not sure.

And I think I moved your chart in time but forgot and read it as if it were at this point in time. I was saying some things that don't add up time wise. Things are off by a month or so. I blame the flu. :wink: I know that your pMoon will oppose Venus at the end of April 2014. With your progressed ascendant and Mars in sextile and progressed Moon sextile the ascendant, this could be the time when you have entered a committed/serious relationship (not too sure here).

Major positive changes are going to occur with your career beginning in January (when the ball starts to move), and you will likely see the results of this by the middle of June 2014 to the beginning of July 2014. You have progressed Sun conjoined to your natal Jupiter with transiting Saturn going retrograde and forming a sextile to your natal Sun. This is all really good. It will form a trine to your Moon in August, so I would believe you'll finally start feeling much better at that point, that you finally have your life in order, especially with work issues.

Positive events are on the horizon!!! :happy:

Vista

Hello again!

No worries at all, thank you again for all your effort. I agree, I think there is a lot of change coming my way!

I hope you have recovered from your flu!

Thanks for the feedback, Vista!

I am not sure what I was taking about with pSun and pVenus being sextile one another. That's a mystery to me. Maybe I confused degrees with minutes? I am not sure.

And I think I moved your chart in time but forgot and read it as if it were at this point in time. I was saying some things that don't add up time wise. Things are off by a month or so. I blame the flu. :wink: I know that your pMoon will oppose Venus at the end of April 2014. With your progressed ascendant and Mars in sextile and progressed Moon sextile the ascendant, this could be the time when you have entered a committed/serious relationship (not too sure here).

Major positive changes are going to occur with your career beginning in January (when the ball starts to move), and you will likely see the results of this by the middle of June 2014 to the beginning of July 2014. You have progressed Sun conjoined to your natal Jupiter with transiting Saturn going retrograde and forming a sextile to your natal Sun. This is all really good. It will form a trine to your Moon in August, so I would believe you'll finally start feeling much better at that point, that you finally have your life in order, especially with work issues.

Positive events are on the horizon!!! :happy: