Mid-September 2009 is the end of Obama's Term of Office? Have u heard this anywhere?

AquariusT

I belong to am email astrology group. Someone posted today, what do you think, do you agree? The poster has a website, if you want the URL just PM me, I wouldn't want to post it here. Does anyone agree, or have you heard this anywhere? I must look into it but I have to run. I will be back after looking..

"Posted by: "Adrian
Date: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:45 am ((PST))

Applying this to a possible assassination attempt on the president, it could
indicate something along the lines of:

1) He gets elected on the first Saturn-Uranus opposition in November, 2008.
2) He comes to power on the retrograde pass in January 2009, and possibly
has an immediate crisis to deal with.
3) His term of office ends in mid-September, 2009, when Saturn and Uranus
once more oppose each other. How it ends is anyone's guess, he has
fortunate birthchart so I want to stress that I do not predict a successful
assassination attempt, if any.

Regards,
Adrian

RockFish

Re: Mid-September 2009 is the end of Obama's Term of Office? Have u heard this anywhere?

1) He gets elected on the first Saturn-Uranus opposition in November, 2008.
2) He comes to power on the retrograde pass in January 2009, and possibly
has an immediate crisis to deal with.
3) His term of office ends in mid-September, 2009, when Saturn and Uranus
once more oppose each other. How it ends is anyone's guess, he has
fortunate birthchart so I want to stress that I do not predict a successful
assassination attempt, if any.

Haven't heard about it, but I find the reasoning a bit off! :confused:

I don't see why his office would necessarily end in the second Saturn-Uranus opposition. I didn't check the charts, but imho such a prediction would have to be backed by more than only one transit.....

greenastrologer

Re: Mid-September 2009 is the end of Obama's Term of Office? Have u heard this anywhere?

this makes me think of an article i read in the Mountain Astrologer ... not about Obama but rather the US's natal chart -- it spoke of a temporary time of euphoria starting Jan 2009 ... something to do with a solar arc & jupiter & venus (sorry i can't remember b/c i don't know SA references and ya it just didn't stick ... i could probably find the article though) but insisted this would be short-lived and that there was more sh*t to come before things truly got better
what comes with a pluto-return, d'ya suppose? because the US is coming up on one with their natal pluto at like 27d cap or something (not for a number of years i realise but still thinking ahead)

for what it's worth, i hope the astrologer in this case is wrong! i don't want to see such a short term and think it would be quite devastating if he were shot :(

RockFish

I'd think that the second opposition of Saturn-Uranus would bring the end of a certain cycle. Possibilities are vast, but maybe the end of the financial crisis?

LionKing

Ha! Maybe someone will dig up his true birth chart in Kenya. So.... oh well.
V/r LionKing

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor

Hi folks,
The saturn/uranus opposition occurs 5 times in all. Here are the dates of exactitudes:
Feb 05, 2009:Sept 14 2009: April 26 2010: and the final one :july 25 2010.
If *anything* was going to happen, would it not be more likely to occur on the last of these conjunctions, seeing as it began on the 4th Nov with the Election and that first opposition?

AquariusT-Several other astrology forums have curtailed any discussions regarding assassinations of the president. (I wish ours had)..I personally think this question/issue has been *done to death* so to speak, not to mention the ethical considerations.
Mere conjecture cannot seriously be considered as fodder for astrological thought.Seeing as there is conjecture over the natal chart of Obama (still, despite *proof* being provided that satisfied pre-election requirements), it would be impossible to accurately predict his death/demise/rise to glory or anything else.
Put yourself in *his* position-would it really help you, were you the newly elected President, to be reading daily of assassination theories? Could this not in fact be a deliberate attempt by disenchanted Republicans, to destabilise both he and his new Govt? Since his election there sure have been a lot more rumours than there were before the election...
I realise you arent personally claiming to believe the assass. theory, but some evil ideas really are best put to bed.
I hope you arent offended by my comments.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

Awakened_Pisces

That's some really bad astrology. Seriously bad astrology. Any assassination should be viewed with Natal Sun-Mars conjunction or strong Pluto. Neither of which Obama has now or anytime shortly.

AquariusT

I am not offended. I don't think he will be assasinated. The words in my OP are not mine. I wondered what you thought about Adrian's prediction of sorts.

Opinions are good =0) not offensive, to me.

tikana

Confusedpisces said:
That's some really bad astrology. Seriously bad astrology. Any assassination should be viewed with Natal Sun-Mars conjunction or strong Pluto. Neither of which Obama has now or anytime shortly.

It would be interesting to see charts of assasinated president which we do have besides JFK

blueheron

greenastrologer said:
this makes me think of an article i read in the Mountain Astrologer ... not about Obama but rather the US's natal chart -- it spoke of a temporary time of euphoria starting Jan 2009 ... something to do with a solar arc & jupiter & venus (sorry i can't remember b/c i don't know SA references and ya it just didn't stick ... i could probably find the article though) but insisted this would be short-lived and that there was more sh*t to come before things truly got better
what comes with a pluto-return, d'ya suppose? because the US is coming up on one with their natal pluto at like 27d cap or something (not for a number of years i realise but still thinking ahead)

for what it's worth, i hope the astrologer in this case is wrong! i don't want to see such a short term and think it would be quite devastating if he were shot :(

Dunno about a pluto return, but I've just finished a whopper of a transit on my angles, and have a Sun/Pluto conjunction natally. So, I've been very attentive about Pluto.

It seems that Pluto brings out the worst with it's first ingress, and/or swing into a transit. This is so things can be seen clearly. That means exposing the "dark side," that Plutonian place where things have been swept under the rug for many years.

And I think we're seeing that with this tumultuous election, this economic crisis and new summit, and the increasingly obvious role of the ruling elite and their Plutocratic world dominion agenda.

So, I'd have to agree. Things will "appear" to be getting worse, when they're really only being purged. That they're horrific, terrifying, unbelievable, etc., testifies about the extent to which they've been hidden.

I'll have to check the vedic, and it's going to take a lot of time, so cannot comment on the accuracy of the prediction that Sep 09 is assasination time for him. His vedic nativity does not show a short life. But, there are other factors. I would take this prediction with a grain of salt. Having done a lot of research on this topic, it is very difficult to find the time of death. Very very difficult, and probably for good reason.

Last edited:

Theo

Banned

lillyjgc said:
Hi folks,
The saturn/uranus opposition occurs 5 times in all. Here are the dates of exactitudes:
Feb 05, 2009:Sept 14 2009: April 26 2010: and the final one :july 25 2010.
If *anything* was going to happen, would it not be more likely to occur on the last of these conjunctions, seeing as it began on the 4th Nov with the Election and that first opposition?

AquariusT-Several other astrology forums have curtailed any discussions regarding assassinations of the president. (I wish ours had)..I personally think this question/issue has been *done to death* so to speak, not to mention the ethical considerations.
Mere conjecture cannot seriously be considered as fodder for astrological thought.Seeing as there is conjecture over the natal chart of Obama (still, despite *proof* being provided that satisfied pre-election requirements), it would be impossible to accurately predict his death/demise/rise to glory or anything else.
Put yourself in *his* position-would it really help you, were you the newly elected President, to be reading daily of assassination theories? Could this not in fact be a deliberate attempt by disenchanted Republicans, to destabilise both he and his new Govt? Since his election there sure have been a lot more rumours than there were before the election...
I realise you arent personally claiming to believe the assass. theory, but some evil ideas really are best put to bed.
I hope you arent offended by my comments.
Cheers,
Lillyjgc

I'm not offended at all, and totally agree with you Lillyjgc. Most of those enspousing that kind of talk about assassinations using astrology should not be discussing it at all on a public forum. I also find it very interesting that those posing such "questions" using astrology as a vehicle to do so, are doing it under the cover of racism, and/or political frustration at their personal choice losing the election. Either way, it is wrong, and out of line and should immediately cease.

AquariusT

RockFish said:
I'd think that the second opposition of Saturn-Uranus would bring the end of a certain cycle. Possibilities are vast, but maybe the end of the financial crisis?

That would be nice. Perhaps it will come to pass that he was not US born and he will have to leave suddenly.

RockFish

That would be nice. Perhaps it will come to pass that he was not US born and he will have to leave suddenly.

One can speculate. But to do any kind of prediction, one has to check the effects of the opposition in history, and the other planetary positions involved. And, of course, a certain impartiality would be welcome also.

Mr stellium

tikana said:
It would be interesting to see charts of assasinated president which we do have besides JFK
They tend to have a natal or progressed planet at 27 Capricorn or in opposition to that degree. If this planet is below the earth in their natal chart, then they have a chance of surviving an assasination attempt (like Reagan who had natal Uranus at 27 Capricorn in house 2).

dhundhun

The chart continues to be sensitive due to new moon or eclipse on Saturn. When things are sensitive in leaders chart, it is sometime indicative of people suffering beacuse of policies.

tikana

The chart continues to be sensitive due to new moon or eclipse on Saturn. When things are sensitive in leaders chart, it is sometime indicative of people suffering beacuse of policies.

sure .. esp when Obama is losing his healthcare reform agenda since Kennedy's replacement is a Republican, who is hardcore against healthcare reform, then there is elections in 2010. That will be interesting to see what happens next. it is a very rough ride for American people. Tuition for colleges/unis have skyrocketted up to 24%, a lot of states are bankrupt, Economy is not improving, banks are not loaning out of money to people so they can buy houses and etc.

T

Last edited: