Newbie wondering if this attraction is worth pursuing

mnyc

Trying this again.
Synastry chart was generated via astrodient: Thanks in advance to anyone willing to have at it.
chart.cgi

The only bit I've gleaned so far from the composite done on Astrodienst, was that it could be a potentially beneficial partnership, but I'm curious to have the perspective of seasoned astrological minds here.
chart.cgi

Attachments

• synchrt.jpg
    synchrt.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Lin

It's easier for us to read (and not have to do the charts ourselves) if there are degrees and signs on the chart. No one will mind.
LIN

melisa

Hi----
One of you has Scorpio rising---leading to a very magnetic, secretive personality, and having Taurus on the 7th indicating a liking for loyal, slow-moving, honest, uncomplicated relationships. That person also has Mars in the 8th, increasing the passionate, secretive side. The other person has Venus in the 8th, making them a good match for the ohter with Mars in 8th.
One has Sun in 5th, the other has Sun in 7th, making you relate on a similar level (i.e.l---relationships and romance are of primary importance to each of you). The one with Mars in 8th has Mars in Cancer and Venus in Pisces---making them very emotional and looking for support and feelings in romantic relations---also a bit more passive than a typical Sunn sign Aries. The other person's Mars is in the 1st house in Libra, making them a bit indecisive when it comes to taking action.
The only negative point that sticks out is that Libra rising looks for balance, harmony and peace, while Scorpio rising is extreme and seeks intensity and storminess.

Bye
Melisa