GeminiSun

Lol I'm nervous but super curious

And I know, I have a different style for a dude lol :unsure:

Any guesses of possible placements/aspects/whatever appreciated and encouraged

ty

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
You already know your ascendant, unless you're questioning your birth information. And in one of your most recent posts, you said you absolutely do not want anyone you know irl to know what you've posted here. Posting your photo is by far the best way to compromise your privacy. If anyone who knows you irl is reading the posts on this site--and they don't even have to be a member to do that--they'll know it's you.

So what happened to your privacy concerns?

GeminiSun

You already know your ascendant, unless you're questioning your birth information. And in one of your most recent posts, you said you absolutely do not want anyone you know irl to know what you've posted here. Posting your photo is by far the best way to compromise your privacy. If anyone who knows you irl is reading the posts on this site--and they don't even have to be a member to do that--they'll know it's you.

So what happened to your privacy concerns?
I know I know my Ascendant, I'm just curious as to what other people think my Ascendant may be.

I'm very much like.... Whatever type of deal. People have already invaded my privacy so it's like, whatever, hear I am kind of situation. It doesn't matter anymore because they know now type of thing.

Hkk

Account Closed
Either Aquarius or Uranus in the first if not Aquarius. Maybe Neptune in first with libra.

Said the above as your features are amazing

GeminiSun

Either Aquarius or Uranus in the first if not Aquarius. Maybe Neptune in first with libra.

Said the above as your features are amazing
Thank you and thanks for your input! :alien:

I know this may thread may come off strange to others since I already know my placements but me and my brother always guess people's 1st House/Ascendant by their appearance so I thought why not. :tongue:

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you and thanks for your input! :alien:

I know this may thread may come off strange to others since I already know my placements but me and my brother always guess people's 1st House/Ascendant by their appearance so I thought why not. :tongue:

I do the same. It’s not strange at all. You can have fun. You have your rights. There’s just dick heads on here that are on their high horse. Ignore it! I have learned to ignore it . Keep being you

aquarius7000

I do the same. It’s not strange at all. You can have fun. You have your rights. There’s just dick heads on here that are on their high horse. Ignore it! I have learned to ignore it . Keep being you
Agree with Hkk. You want to ask something, just ask, as long as you do so decently. Ignore the bullying, which is just sad and unfortunately quite a bit of it under the garb of 'minding the forum'. By your pic, you seem to have Saturn around your Asc. or Cap. Else Scorpio. And, good to meet you here. In fact, I quite like the idea of this Asc. guessing game. Gets one thinking about what physical features each Asc. is associated with. Also, which planets influence one's looks in what when they are in the first house.

GeminiSun

Agree with Hkk. You want to ask something, just ask, as long as you do so decently. Ignore the bullying, which is just sad and unfortunately quite a bit of it under the garb of 'minding the forum'. By your pic, you seem to have Saturn around your Asc. or Cap. Else Scorpio. And, good to meet you here. In fact, I quite like the idea of this Asc. guessing game. Gets one thinking about what physical features each Asc. is associated with. Also, which planets influence one's looks in what when they are in the first house.
I don't think Osamenor intended to come off in any kind of negative way or anything. She has helped me with my chart before but I can't speak for how she intended to come off lol. But this is the first time I'm hearing about bullying on here and it's kind of surprising since this is the internet and an Astrology forum but hey, bullying is everywhere I guess.

And good guess. :cool: