Composite Chart - Future Partner?

Misagem

I was looking at a composite chart between myself and a friend of mine. He is the ideal man I am looking for - I'm hoping our charts can predict this as well.

Is this the chart of a future partnering between two people?

Attachments

• composite chart partnering.jpg
    composite chart partnering.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 53

starlink

Misagem, you need a Synastry, not a composite chart. Composites do not show what is really going on between partners, it only shows how they adjust to their indifferences and showing this to the outside world. So you can have a super composite which does not at all mean that the two are great together. Everyone I know thought we had a fantastic marriage (composite) but in reality is was the total opposite (Synastry).
Hope this explains it a bit. Cheers, Starlink

rahu

Banned
hi misagem
the composite has a venus/mars conjunction showing an intense emotional/physical attraction.it shows spontaneous affection between the 2 of you which is a necessary part of a successful relationship.with mercury also part of this conjunction,you 2 have good communication and a lot of joking and laughing and general good spirits.
the moon/jupiter conjunction trine neptune is a good aspect for long term relationships.it shows a caring and nurturing relationship.
the real downer in the composite is the saturn square to neptune,this shows that he needs to control the relationship though he seems not to.it is also a deceptive aspect indicating that he has some hidden issues he is not talking about.sometimes this can show alcohol/drug indulgence and can also mean that he has security or self esteem issues.uranus sextile saturn softens these issues a bit as it shows he can be adaptive to the needs of the relationship.
though there is ghood commmunication on a superficial level the sun/mercury midpoint is conjunct to pluto on the descendant.this shows that there is a block talking about deep,heart felt issues especially about things dealing with the relationship.the pluto position can indicate that there will be a test of wills in the relationship.
all in all it seems fairly favorable as long as he trust you enough to divulge any insecurities or "skeletons" he has.
rahu

Last edited:

Misagem

rahu said:
hi misagem
the composite has a venus/mars conjunction showing an intense emotional/physical attraction.it shows spontaneous affection between the 2 of you which is a necessary part of a successful relationship.with mercury also part of this conjunction,you 2 have good communication and a lot of joking and laughing and general good spirits.
the moon/jupiter conjunction trine neptune is a good aspect for long term relationships.it shows a caring and nurturing relationship.
the real downer in the composite is the saturn square to neptune,this shows that he needs to control the relationship though he seems not to.it is also a deceptive aspect indicating that he has some hidden issues he is not talking about.sometimes this can show alcohol/drug indulgence and can also mean that he has security or self esteem issues.uranus sextile saturn softens these issues a bit as it shows he can be adaptive to the needs of the relationship.
though there is ghood commmunication on a superficial level the sun/mercury midpoint is conjunct to pluto on the descendant.this shows that there is a block talking about deep,heart felt issues especially about things dealing with the relationship.the pluto position can indicate that there will be a test of wills in the relationship.
all in all it seems fairly favorable as long as he trust you enough to divulge any insecurities or "skeletons" he has.
rahu

You know what's odd... I have always felt he is hiding something. He sometimes just sit and watch me talk, he likes it, but his doesn't open up much, unless I ask. He also seems ritualistic - predictable in terms of daily routines. He is distant sometimes - which makes him comes off as non caring. We went on dates for 5 months and he never once tried to kiss me, hug me intimately or even talk sexually. He said he is attracted to me and is very much so interested - that is why he approached me - but never showed it. He is a weird little fellow sometimes.

He is fun to be around when I am around him... I kiss him after 5 months dates and he kissed back - yet, he remained distant. I told him I will not be hanging around at his will. We stopped talking for a month - no contact. I sent an email to him last week - from my mailing list and he responded - he sent his best congrats and wishes.

Then I remembered why I am so attracted to this odd little fellow.

He is hiding something and my blunt manner in telling him it is not acceptable to be a stand by date must of shattered his pride... I still like him :)

Thanks Rahu...

jjj

Hi,

on the site of cafeastrology they say that when Saturn conjuncts the south node or the north node in synastry or in the composite it does not work out. In my composite with my dream man I have the same aspect as you - Saturn conjunct the north node - and so long it has not worked out. I hope still. Maybe it works out for you:)

Misagem

jjj said:
Hi,

on the site of cafeastrology they say that when Saturn conjuncts the south node or the north node in synastry or in the composite it does not work out. In my composite with my dream man I have the same aspect as you - Saturn conjunct the north node - and so long it has not worked out. I hope still. Maybe it works out for you:)
hmmm... I hope other aspects will over-ride that result or play a stronger role in shaping the relationship. Time will tell. Thanks jjj

Check this out
http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/moon_nodes.htm

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]For purposes of stability, there is nothing better than the conjunction of Saturn and North Node. Both relationships and enterprises begun at this time are likely to be durable and long lasting, and this is especially notable in marriage and professional areas. The individual is willing to take on heavier responsibilities and the added commitments will prove favorable. The Saturn conjunction to the natal North Node is said to be particularly karmic in nature, bringing due rewards for past efforts. There is much truth to this, and it often coincides with terrific upward professional progress, as well as stabilizing influences in general. If Saturn turns retrograde and passes over this point two or three times, these rewards can be expected at each contact. The alternate transit of North Node to Saturn works in a similar fashion. If rewards do not transpire, it may be time to scrutinize one’s previous efforts.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Erickaf

i like the saturn on NN...it adds stability. I know a couple of people who have this in synastry. I don't know why cafeastrology says its not good:confused: .

jjj

Yeee! Misagem,

you made my day with this Saturn conjunct NN thing. I have always had the impression that it works out in the LONG term, but not immediately - that it is like glue, bringing the 2 together. Keep me updated:). I cross the fingers for you. I think that this aspect is significant.

Jjj

kizmetbaby

Misagem...

It appears to me that the two of you are together to help each other. I don't see the two of you getting married and living happily everafter...what I DO see...is that somehow you are going to be able to deal with some issues that you have been hiding from the rest of the world.

If either of you are dealing with addiction...(and by the way...addiction isn't just about drugs, alcohol, etc...it can also be an eating disorder, working too much or other compulsive behavior) it appears to me that you have been drawn together to force each other to work through these things. I'm looking at the 12th House Mars. The chart almost has a "clinical" feel...as if you've been drawn to each other to address and heal some emotional things that have been holding you back.

I am also taking note of the Moon/Saturn connections as well.

Looking at the synastry chart...and then the composite...I feel certain in saying that there is most definitely a connection here that is related to finding closure to something. It would almost seem that there are some traumatic childhood experiences that are either shared...or will become more easily assimilated and cleared up emotionally or psychologically as a result of this relationship.

I am very curious...do you have an eating disorder or food issues that you deal with? You don't have to answer...but if you do...that'd be great.

Many blessings and have a fabulous Monday...

Ida

Misagem

kizmetbaby said:
Misagem...

It appears to me that the two of you are together to help each other. I don't see the two of you getting married and living happily everafter...what I DO see...is that somehow you are going to be able to deal with some issues that you have been hiding from the rest of the world.

If either of you are dealing with addiction...(and by the way...addiction isn't just about drugs, alcohol, etc...it can also be an eating disorder, working too much or other compulsive behavior) it appears to me that you have been drawn together to force each other to work through these things. I'm looking at the 12th House Mars. The chart almost has a "clinical" feel...as if you've been drawn to each other to address and heal some emotional things that have been holding you back.

I am also taking note of the Moon/Saturn connections as well.

Looking at the synastry chart...and then the composite...I feel certain in saying that there is most definitely a connection here that is related to finding closure to something. It would almost seem that there are some traumatic childhood experiences that are either shared...or will become more easily assimilated and cleared up emotionally or psychologically as a result of this relationship.

I am very curious...do you have an eating disorder or food issues that you deal with? You don't have to answer...but if you do...that'd be great.

Many blessings and have a fabulous Monday...

Ida

Thanks Ida... I will answer. I have never had an addition to drugs or an eating disorder. I love food :). He isn't a drug user nor a smoker of any sort - he is a workaholic. We are both well educated with great professions - him more than I. Both healthy. At the moment, we aren't communicating like before. My childhood was pretty healthy - his seem that way but who knows.
A spiritual reader once told me who i will marry along with other things - all he said was true - then I met Mr Man who fit the profile to a T... the reader described him well. I always felt drawn to him even though I have my doubts. Also, keep in mind, I may not have the correct birth time for Mr Man :).

I will look out for any unstable additions on his part... that is for sure - if he regain communications