Pls share your experiences with Scorpio guys. Advice on how to deal with their flaws?

Yellow Tulips

So Im a Virgo female (Sept 16) and Im dating a Scorpio male (Nov 7) at the moment and everything they say in the horoscopes is true. Here's how:

* He's extremely perceptive and can tell someone's character pretty well
* He's extremely loyal to his friends
* He's not pretentious at all and says what he means most of the time
* He's smart and highly calculating but also passionate
* He can be sarcastic at times and can be quite judgemental at other people's weaknesses
* Quite intense at times, really has deep thoughts and able to articulate himself quite successfuly
* Stubborn
* And yes, he's really into sex ( they say Scorpions are highly sexual signs)

Wanna share some of your experiences with the Scorpio male and tips on how to deal with their flaws?

Plus are we a good match, in terms of our signs and when we were born?

Update!! 20/06/08
The Scorpio guy dumped me, a couple of months ago. We planned so many things, he said he didn't know how he felt about me anymore and that things had changed. He hadn't found someone else at the time.

I kept saying I loved him and that i cared about him and he didnt say it back. He said he didnt want to hurt me and that he did care about me but maybe not as much as I wished but thats the whole reason this happened.

He didn't acknowledge my feelings when it happened. Also got very angry when I accussed him of having another girl. He didn't really but he was the one who was dumping me, Im the only one that should be angry.

He didn't even say goodbye. Just said that he was 'confused'. But that's typical of guys, it doesnt matter what starsign they are, huh?:(

I miss him a bit, but I know he'd never contact me again cos I know once Scorpios make up their mind, they never look back.

Last edited:

Kingsley

Re: Pls share your experiences with Scorpio guys. Advice on how to deal with their flaws?

You see these as flaws Tulips? I would have thought he was perfect. A good scorp specimen.

kingsley

Last edited by a moderator:

Moulin

I love Scorpios too and als o biased being a Taurean ;)

I went out with a scorpio/gemini moon once for 5 yrs. Not very sexual - must have been the gemini aspect!

Your flaws sound heavenly :)

NishthaJaya

Re: Pls share your experiences with Scorpio guys. Advice on how to deal with their flaws?

Not too sure, I just met a man with Sun, Moon, Neptune and Mercury all in Scorpio, all in the first house. What does one make of that! Should I run??? Oh, forgot to mention his rising sign is Scorpio too???!!!!

Help!

PYXIS

ummmm scorpios...
i find that i seem to attract alot of scorpio people into my life.....men and women..espiecally w/ venus/scorpio.
i have virgo -
venus18-12th Rx
merc 15-12th
rising-18-12th....which might be one reason.

however i have aquar/moon 5th...and they are just too intense for me.
they are very interesting people, nonetheless.
Nish- he sounds interesting- u didn't tell us about yourself.

Yellow Tulips said:
So Im a Virgo female (Sept 16) and Im dating a Scorpio male (Nov 7) at the moment and everything they say in the horoscopes is true. Here's how:

* He's extremely perceptive and can tell someone's character pretty well
* He's extremely loyal to his friends
* He's not pretentious at all and says what he means most of the time
* He's smart and highly calculating but also passionate
* He can be sarcastic at times and can be quite judgemental at other people's weaknesses
* Quite intense at times, really has deep thoughts and able to articulate himself quite successfuly
* Stubborn
* And yes, he's really into sex ( they say Scorpions are highly sexual signs)

Wanna share some of your experiences with the Scorpio male and tips on how to deal with their flaws?

Plus are we a good match, in terms of our signs and when we were born?

Hi Yellow Tulips:)
Why don't you give the birth times, dates and years and location of birth? I will run a synastry chart in www.astro.com and post them for you.
Fannie0303

4leafclovah

A good friend of mine is a Scorpio and he doesn't miss a beat. He will be sitting there quietly, looking innocent as can be, but he catches everything that everyone else misses ..and I mean everything. I can't tell you how many times I have had an embarrassing moment that I thought I could quickly cover up, yet he is the only one who is sure to catch it. For instance, I won't be paying attention and accidently run into a wall and he will just happen to walk by at the exact moment it happens or I'll be digging through my purse and a tampon will fall out and roll on the floor and I'll quickly pick it up acting like it didn't happen, a split second, and like 5 minutes later he will make a comment about seeing the incident. I can't even tell you how many times this has happened. He is the witness to every dumbass thing I do...lol. But at the same time I have called him out many times too(my sun's in the 8th:D ). On numerous occasions I have caught him discreetly observing a woman's butt as she's bent over and I will tell him I saw what he was doing..ha ha and I know whenever he has some slick agenda going on. I will make sure he is well aware that I am onto his game! My advice to you is to be as sneaky as he is!!!;)

QuaOs

4leafclovah said:
A good friend of mine is a Scorpio and he doesn't miss a beat. He will be sitting there quietly, looking innocent as can be, but he catches everything that everyone else misses ..and I mean everything. I can't tell you how many times I have had an embarrassing moment that I thought I could quickly cover up, yet he is the only one who is sure to catch it. For instance, I won't be paying attention and accidently run into a wall and he will just happen to walk by at the exact moment it happens or I'll be digging through my purse and a tampon will fall out and roll on the floor and I'll quickly pick it up acting like it didn't happen, a split second, and like 5 minutes later he will make a comment about seeing the incident. I can't even tell you how many times this has happened. He is the witness to every dumbass thing I do...lol. But at the same time I have called him out many times too(my sun's in the 8th:D ). On numerous occasions I have caught him discreetly observing a woman's butt as she's bent over and I will tell him I saw what he was doing..ha ha and I know whenever he has some slick agenda going on. I will make sure he is well aware that I am onto his game! My advice to you is to be as sneaky as he is!!!;)

Well, well, well baby ... could it be that his "innocent vigilance" happened targeting just at you? :D

Erickaf

I love scorpio guys too. but me being a scorpio as well...i say its tough! because we are both similar in many ways. we are both possessive and thats not good. :( I think now i need someone with an air sign.
the last guy i dated (and i was completely crazy over him) he was a scorpio with taurus moon, VERY possesive & INTENSE and i have moon in Acquarius, so I don't respond well to someone being so possessive and jealous. i don't think i would date a scorpio again. maybe someone with scorpio moon or venus, but not scorpio SUN! no way in hell lol.
but yeah i reccommend scorpio men to my girlfriends:D .

athan

thumbs up for scorpios!!!

smilingsteph

I did not read the prior threads, so if I repeat what was said sorry.
I think that scorpio's in general are very loyal. However, be loyal back. If you wrong one, than be prepared to fight to get them back, as they can become as warm as the sun and then as cold as antartica when they feel like they are attacked, as the grudge they hold can be forever.
I wanted to leave my job for another unit in the hospital to gain more knowledge and my boss is a Scorpio, he really felt like I had wronged him, jumped ship and was personally upset. I had to tell him I left to gain new experiences, he still is upset with me.

4leafclovah

QuaOs said:
Well, well, well baby ... could it be that his "innocent vigilance" happened targeting just at you? :D

Of course that's a possiblity..and the fact that he IS a man:D But I really do undertsand his Scorpionic dynamics and find it very amusing to witness how he processes his information and then cleverly presents it!

LoneStar

Sensitive lovers... extremely protective... loyal... energetic... deeply sensual... appreciates erotica and creativity between the sheets... can handle strong women without feeling threatened... will help you tap into your hidden resources... will shock you with their cleverness... determined to live and thrive after experiencing life's hard knocks (they won't ever quit)... powerfully spiritual... sexually potent... very in tune with the deeper emotional currents within their environment... eager to share their skills... not outwardly egocentric... quiet and self-sufficient.... THE BEST LOVERS POSSIBLE!!!!!!

And the absolute WORST people to cross -ever-...

A true "force", they are.

I love them.

LoneStar

Oh.. and about handling their flaws:

-let them know non-verbally that you see their flaws, and let them know non-verbally that you are willing to overlook them- but also make sure that they *know* you *know*- and that you are are not just letting them get away with it. (cause that itself would be a turnoff)

They'll love you forever for knowing them deeply enough to see their flaws, they'll love you forever for saying "it" nonverbally, and they'll love you forever for sparing their pride but keeping it real with integrity at the same time...!

Am I right...? ...any Scorpio guys here to comment on that?

Last edited by a moderator:

VenusInAries

I'm living with a scorp for past year relationship for almost 3 years..I don't find anything you had there was really a flaw..

sometimes my boyfriends sarcasm gets to me but I have mars in sag oppose merc in gemini so I can sling the sarcasm with the best of them but if I am not careful I sling to much and step on the scorpions toes..

if he has any flaw.. I will say sometimes it's how my taurus and his scorpio butt heads we both can be down right ungodly stubborn..but the biggest thing is when he gets mad he is just as deadly as someone that beats his girlfriend as far as I am concerned because he knows how to cut the heart and make it bleed with his words..

when he gets really really really pissed..he is nasty and mean beyond anything I have ever known with his words..when it's all blown over he is truly sorry I can tell ..but the handful of times I have seen that happen it really was very painful..

we are opposite signs so maybe it's like they say about the bull.. when we finally do lose our cool you don't want to be anywhere near us for the explosion so I guess because of his ability to really perceive people to their core.. he can see their weakness and he stores that info in his noggin and when he gets hurt and angered he uses that info to strike back hard and painful and leaves ya ta bleed

Last edited:

Ericaf: I couldn't agree with you more. I'm also Moon in Aquarius (and Leo sun), and I'd try not to ever date another Scorpio again either!

I was crazy over my Scorpio ex-boyfriend, but he was very possessive, jealous, intense, and very manipulative. He fit the typical mold for this sign. Great sex, very passionate, intense gaze, but controlling, bad bad horrible temper and it brought out the worst in him and me too! We had extremely violent fights, so much that our 2 years together ended in a restraining order and jail time for him. He was mentally and physically abusive a lot and I let it happen for much longer than I should have (I was young and naive and in love). I used to lie to my friends and family constantly about him, I didn't want them to know how bad it really was. Basically he was psychotic!

I'm completely over that relationship now and have forgiven myself and my ex-boyfriend. The good times we had were soooo good...and the bad times were soooo bad. There was so middle to our relationship. But despite everything that we went through together (and now that I can reflect on it all w/o judgment), I learned a lot from him and I wouldn't change anything in my past. It was a good experience.

If you have the right sign and are compatible with scorpio men, I'd say go for it, you don't know until you give it a try, but just be careful, and remember who you are and what you believe in. Don't let those sexy, mezmerizing eyes make you do anything too crazy!! Beware of the trance!

vesta

I've got to say, I've been happily married to a Scorpio w/ Leo rising for 14 years. Although he is pretty unemotional on the outside, he's a great guy and extremely loyal. I had dated another Scorpio before and he was an incredible liar. My husband is the opposite. He's very truthful and to the point. I am a Taurus by the way. I don't think we are supposed to get along, but we do.

Jilly

Banned
Scorpios......now hear from a scorpio girl

I agree with the jealousy, possessiveness, insight. If I like you, and you are kind and faithful in all senses to me, then this is fine. I will defend you to the hilt, even if I have a sneaky suspicion about one or two things. BUT...you won't know I have them, and I will suss it out behind your back. Once, and only once, I have concrete proof, ie writing, documents etc, will I challenge you. By this time though, it will probably be over.

At the start of a relationship, we can be the starriest eyed in love lovers you could ever dream of. We are sexy, I have been told a few times I have a sexy voice, and I play on it. I make men work for me...I give the hints, the little touches, and then push away and wait for them to come back. They always do.

Sex....you have to be up to the task, lads. If you have inhibitions, negative attitudes towards it, no matter how much I like or love you, if that side of things is not right, if you have a negative attitude to how a woman should behave, sorry, I don't need that, please leave and don't bang the door behind you.

Sex and flirting have to be fun fun fun or forget it.
You have to be turned on by my being a little girl at times, that's the gemini ascendant, but you also have to be man enough to control me.....grrrrrrr....gently but firmly. If I don't respect a man, forget it.

Did I mention sex, dressing up, playing games, whipped cream, spanking, the usual get to know you stuff:p

KayBug

I was married to a Scorpio for 10 yrs. I am a Pisces with Scorpio Moon and Ascendant. I didn't like his ideas about some things and he didn't like mine. Sex was not a problem until I disliked him so much I didn't want it anymore. I was finally able to throw him out but it took some time. I won't go there ever again. Actually, he taught me all the reasons to not be married and I have been divorced from him now for 13 yrs and no plans to ever do it again.

Jilly

Banned

Aahhh, Pisces eh? Not tough enough. Sorry you got hurt.:(