Does my natal chart show me having children?

I've been trying to interpret my own chart for the past hour with no luck. Does my natal chart show me having any children at all?

Attachments

• birthchartedit.jpg
    birthchartedit.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 171

BobZemco

You're kind of young to be asking about children.

One method which looks at the 11th and 10th Houses (and then then 5th and 4th Houses if no Planets are in the 11th or 10th Houses) hints at adoption or step-children. The other method (which I prefer) looks at the 1st, 5th and 11th Houses, and that also hints at adoption or step-children.

Still, you should look at the Lot of Children and just eye-balling your chart I think might be in the 4th House, which would be unfortunate since Jupiter is in Capricorn.

If you're looking for a "Yes" answer, I don't see it, but someone would have to look at your chart in greater detail to get a clear "No."

gautam

I've been trying to interpret my own chart for the past hour with no luck. Does my natal chart show me having any children at all?

Dear ,
give me you and your husband birth detail(date of birth,place of birth,time of birth,gender)

i will give you answer and remedy .

sethi

Well I don't know, and I cant' give to you remedies, but what i can do is that I will read your chart.

Are you male or female?
What is your date of birth, time and place.
What is your other partners date, time and place of birth.

An easier idea for you would be to first convert all your signs to whole signs. This means that each house starts from 1st degree and ends in the 30 th degree. Now input all the transits in them.

Now have a look at your chart. See if this makes a difference

tee_jay66

You're kind of young to be asking about children.

One method which looks at the 11th and 10th Houses (and then then 5th and 4th Houses if no Planets are in the 11th or 10th Houses) hints at adoption or step-children. The other method (which I prefer) looks at the 1st, 5th and 11th Houses, and that also hints at adoption or step-children.

Still, you should look at the Lot of Children and just eye-balling your chart I think might be in the 4th House, which would be unfortunate since Jupiter is in Capricorn.

If you're looking for a "Yes" answer, I don't see it, but someone would have to look at your chart in greater detail to get a clear "No."

Hi Bob
I would be interested to know why you would choose 10th and 11th for children? I would use 5th for children, 1st and possibly 4th for conception but thats debatable..................why the 10th and 11th...where's the logic?

waybread

I would just note that it is always possible to pin down the birth date of an anonymized chart by working your way through an ephemeris. Generally, I start with Pluto and Neptune, then work my way back to the sun and moon.

Also, in this era of single moms and artificial insemination, the woman's husband's/partner's chart is not so important. For another thing, we might consider that a couple could have children from different relationships, not from the one they have together.

youngastrologer, I take a more spiritual/religious view about childbearing, so I don't see the chart as deterministic. Also, in this day and age, women have a lot more control over whether they will or won't have children than was true when most astrology books were writen.

The ruler of your 5th house is Mars. It's in Leo, a "barren" sign, but then your Mars makes some nice aspects to your sun and Mercury. So I wouldn't say children are out of the question, but they doesn't seem to be the major focus of your life. A boy would seem more likely than a girl, with this configuration. Your Mars squares Pluto conjunct your ascendant, which suggests your 5th house energy is more focused on yourself--a kind of fast-track to your ambitions in life. With your moon in Aquarius, you may be more oriented towards your friends and associates or your ideals than to diaper-changing.

I am a bit sceptical that astrology can predict childbearing, just because my signals don't look good, but I am blessed with two adult children. However, I also have a strong 5th house focus in my chart.

dr. farr

Do not forget that the potential of the spouse (fertility trend potential shown in his natal chart) is equal in importance to whatever indications are found in the woman's natal chart, and the indiations from BOTH charts MUST be compared, for anything even closely approaching a likely, real-world estimation of childbearing potentials.

anny

Your Moon is in Aquarius and in conjunction with Uranus -showing that you are as a mother doubble Aquarian. This isn`t the best place for the Moon to be - as it shows also your fertility. Aquarian is very independent, humane and social by nature. Not so caring and emotional like an usual "mother" should be. Not so hugging, kissing, emotional. So therefore it isn`t considered to be the best placement.

Your 5th house ruler MA makes one applying aspect with SU, although it is sextile. So it is possible to get one child, who will whether want to get your chole attention or unconsciously she will be sun of your life. :)

with best:cool:

Angels

The lot of children : 11 Virgo
Ruler of Virgo : 18 Mercury in Libra
Distance between the ruler and lot : 1
You will have one child

what is this am very intrested....could you help me to check mine please :smile:

how did u came up with this...can u please help me onthis. i am very much interested in learning this formula ;)

i get the idea of the 1st 2 steps and i am lost when you said distance btw ruler and the lot??? how did u work that out?

Young Astrologer,

If we use Carol Rushman's method, I see two applying aspects to your 5H ruler, mars. Mercury applies to sextile mars and the moon applies to form an opposition with mars. So, I'm seeing two possible children. Additionally, your moon will trine mercury before leaving it's sign and, as mentioned before, oppose your mars. So, again that is repeating the pattern of two possible children. I wouldn't pay so much attention to fertile and infertile signs as these days, there are so many advances in reproductive technology that an infertile sign is not what it once was. It may indicate obstacles in regards to having children, but not necessarily deny them. Blessings and luck to you~