Please read my chart - new job search

CaprLibraSquared

Please review my chart to determine is this a good time (next 3-4 months) to start looking for a new job. The time has come. I have a new boss starting sometime in January,but not optimistic anything will change. I would really like to stay in Europe if possible - not sure if that is possible to determine from the chart is posted. Advice much appreciated.

Attachments

• Chart2018.pdf
    186 KB · Views: 18
  • Chart2018.jpg
    Chart2018.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

curiousabout77

You have saturn transiting your ascendent in january and the rest of the year so that may mean that you are in the process of restructuring your life which may include looking for a new job right now but especially next year.

curiousabout77

You have transiting pluto squaring your sun in libra so now would be a great time to think about big changes. Pluto makes you want to get rid of things that your sick of and don't want in your life so i think a career change would be a good way to work with this energy. This is on top of the structural changes that will put you on the right track towards a more fulfilling life with saturn coming up to the ascendant. Pluto recently went past your ascendant in the last couple of years so you have probably had a lot of changes the last few years.