How to deal with so many mistakes ?

Lanfir

Very often I make mistakes by carelessness or failure to pay attention to details, or by simply not thinking about what I do and executing everything in an automated way. Sometimes my mind travels easily when I am doing something, and in others I become so concentrated that I forget the surroundings. When I'm reading something, I need to read the same excerpt twice to make sure I get it. I can not stick to a method or order to do something, I end up going back and forth several times, and I can not always figure out what I started. When I write a text, I think in a fragmented way, an unintentional brainstorming, in the end I'm not happy because I can never convey what I want in the right way. I can not keep things organized.

It may just seem that I am being overly self-critical about my mistakes, in a manner well suited to Moon-Mars in Virgo, but honestly I think that is not the case. I really wish I did not make mistakes for ********.

It is said that aspects between the Moon and Mars produce a certain impulsiveness or tendency to act instinctively, but I wonder whether these effects are expected in the case of Virgo. I should act more deliberately, attentive to the details and be able to perform practical tasks, not to quarrel with them. But the positive points of the sign seem never to have been developed, what was left was impatience and haste, perhaps there is to be a square of Mars and Pluto. The ruler of this conjunction, Mercury in Scorpio contributes to this temperament. There is mutual reception between Mars and Mercury, which should strengthen them, but I do not feel the effects.

What should I do ? Paying more attention to everything I do is enough? And should I do it even if it means staying tense all the time? I do not think I'd have the determination to do that ...

Looking for medical help? These my reports combine with a diagnosis of attention-deficit disorder of the inattentive type, since I have never presented hyperactive behavior. My natal chart has some signs of mental disorder and nervousness, Gemini in the 6th (diseases), ruled by Mercury squaring Uranus in the 1st (body) and opposition with Saturn in 4th (emotional security, subconscious), besides the own Mars and Moon sets in Virgo in 8th.
NhniUx6

Any other solution?

Attachments

• lnkdastro.jpg
    lnkdastro.jpg
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 41

Frisiangal

For a young person you appear to have a good grasp of astrological symbolism, yet reading it in only a negative fashion. Why not read up on, and transfer the negative to positive explanations of assets in yourself; i.e. the trines to inherent traits that can be of help, and the harsh aspects to the conflicts that are challenges to be overcome?
It can provide an entirely different focus upon the chart.
E.g. Moon-Mars is a stickler for getting it right; Mercury in Scorpio is anything but superfical and goes deep into probing questions; Saturn (retrograde) can be like the proverbial bull and refuse to budge until it's certain of its facts; Uranus-Pluto is an aspect you share with your generation, making you part of something larger than yourself rather than alienated from it.

Sun-Neptune may be inclined towards daydreaming because it can be lost in thought. Yet Sun in Libra has the ability to make decisions based upon those thoughts, once Neptune brings clarity into focus.

Don't put yourself down. There's a lot in you still to be found.:smile:

Hello there, your mind wandering around, getting lost and brainstorming can be shown in Mercury and Neptune as well as Uranus squares. Feels like dreamy and creative even if undisciplined. Saturn probably doesn't like it, demands for structure and that is where your conflicting tsquare seems to have a hard time. You can be creative but at the same time you need organization.

Sitting in the IC Saturn is at your core. It can lead to self-criticizing. Saturn can be demanding, and not always so nurturing in its demands. It forces us to improve ourselves harshly at times.

But there's the thing. You have both creativity and structure in you. The key is to learn how to reconcile them. When you learn to do so, which is a process that takes time. You become more gifted than others in using both sides of the gift.
Hard aspects actually pushes us to improve even more than trines which are naturally easy talents we already have. But by pushing us more we go farther.

Maybe your Moon conjunct Mars can become more impatient and frustrated at times, Virgo often nitpicks and is for perfection while Moon conjunct Mars itself can show more impulsivity. But these are trine and sextile Mercury and Saturn which can help you keep motivated in improving yourself.

Sometimes we wonder if certain traits are not as good but it can be a gift in disguise. Your Neptune and Uranus aspects of dreaminess and creativity, once you learn how to integrate and balance these with your need for structure, can become a gift that makes you more valuable.

Shanti

Very often I make mistakes by carelessness or failure to pay attention to details, or by simply not thinking about what I do and executing everything in an automated way. Sometimes my mind travels easily when I am doing something

In your vedic chart you have a conjunction with mars and Rahu (node) in the lunar mansion/nakshatra Magha.

I often heard my teacher describes placements in this nakshatra as being absentminded from time to time.
The reason for that is that part of the energy of this nakshtra is;
Meaning: "the great one"

Symbol: a throne room

Shakti: the power to leave the body

Basis above: mourning

Basis below: leaving the body

Desire: to flourish in the world of the ancestors

Deity: The Pitris (the deified ancestors), Yama is their ruler

So you are sort of "leaving your body" in the fashion of Magha's energy.:biggrin:

The solution might be to training yourself to be present in the moment by putting attention to your body, your breath, and stay in the moment.
Mindfullness....Its a great practice for everyone in fact, decreases stress and other ailments as well...