Rahu and Paris Climate Deal

London89

Hi all,

I would like to start this discussion thread about new technologies and how vedic astrology can interpret them?

As we all know, after the Paris Climate deal, world leaders have vowed to limit global temperatures to less than 2C and recently the mayors of Madrid, Paris, Mexico city and Athens have ordered bans on all diesel vehicles (inclusive of all), london to follow suit (I believe), that's what the BBC was reporting today. I also heard that Tokyo has already implemented the low carbon economy with a switch to renewables for everything and that the EU parliament (most notably Germany) has instructed a ban on fossil fuel powered vehicles from 2030 which ideally means no fossil fuel powered vehicles on European roads after 2030. Since, we will have to replace these engines with something else so as per the report goes, it will be replaced by electric battery powered vehicles, hydrogen fuel for trains, etc and all sorts of fancy new technologies.

Now, my question is, since Saturn rules crude oil and saturn likes the old rules and structure in place and not like Rahu, so does it mean with growing years, saturn will lose its relevance and Rahu will take precedence?

Eg: Robots driving cars, robots doing helping in surgery, artificial intelligence, machine learning, aren't these sort of stuffs related to Rahu?

So Rahu rules the world after 2025?

All comments are welcome for a healthy discussion