Masturbation and me

Chadhag

According to John Frawley masturbation is signified by the 12th house/its ruler and Venus.

There is some logic behind this assumption: The 12th is the house of our own self-undoing, the house of sin, shame and fear, the house of isolation and loneliness - whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Therefore it is very appropriate to give masturbation to the 12th: Masturbators seek isolation in order to indulge in their act, and the more they do so, the more they tend to become shamefaced loners. Masturbation is addictive and "fun" (Venus!), but in the long-run always destructive.

In Govind's nativity we can see that Saturn - as ruler of the ASC and significator of Manners - is placed in the 12th house, while Jupiter as lord of the 12th is weakly placed in detriment and cadent in the 6th. Though I wouldn't count this as necessarily indicative of excessive masturbation, the native is disposed towards (voluntary) loneliness, which makes masturbation more likely. Venus on the other hand is placed in the 8th house, being with no major dignity. The Moon is applying to an opposition of Venus, while Venus is placed in the wild, feral sign of Leo.
There's another problem behind Saturn in this nativity: It's the separative square to the Sun in the 9th house. The Sun commonly signifies the spirit and spirituality, while the 9th is the house of religion and faith. Therefore Govind could have problems with his spiritual life and the religion he was brought up with (Hindi?). He seems to lack in his faith, which is confirmed by the rather weak placement of Jupiter, natural ruler of faith.

Hence my advise to Govind would be to reconcile with his religion, which will certainly help him in overcoming masturbation. Then again, he should take his parents' advice, esp. his father's, and listen to their words, since Mars is well placed in domicile and in the 4th house, separated from the sextile of the Moon and applying to the sextile of Jupiter. Another advice would be to engage in sports (Mars!), fitting the choleric side of this native's temperament. Likewise friendships with martial men could prove useful (Mars as ruler of the 11th house), e.g. sportsmen and athletes, soldiers, or people that work with either fire or iron.

Hi that's a great description

I have mars venus and jupiter in 12th house with rahu looking at them from 5th..been addicted to masturbation since I was 10 iam 28 now

Also venus my astrologer told I have low points.. Inspite of being fmaous with women and good looking good tlaker.. I don't have luck with women.. Dates don't happen.. Or something or the other weirdly happrns.

How should I get rid of this problem.. And get bette rluck.. I also want to go for acting. Again the astrologer demotivate dme.. That's it'll be a very tough struggle

Whoam1

Your Mars venus is too wide to consider tbh. However angular Mars is suoet sexual and Pluto connects Mars-Venus which means you are all or nothing in passion, sex, feelings. You either are hypersexual or not in the mood at all. When you are likely crazed.

Plus adding Uranus and Saturn on the angular makes you both the archetype if Pan and Prometheus...

Prometheus who can make something spimple for the jokelry. Who spites the God's aka rebels with a cause. Who gives creativeness a useful meaning (sex as a form of pleasure or realise rather than procreation is a great example). Uranus Mars Mix.

Pan. The God of the wild. God of sexuality (pansexual). Horny goat quiet literally. Much more self focused than Prometheus. Nature themed weird. Saturn Mars mix.

As for the stress I can only explain that with sidereal sign astrology. Your Moon is in capricorn constellation. Dark emotionally torn hypersexual kind of mental. Bad boy bad girl. Think Joan Jett she has it too. As does Sandra Bullock and Abe Lincoln.

SunConjunctUranus

Your Mars venus is too wide to consider tbh. However angular Mars is suoet sexual and Pluto connects Mars-Venus which means you are all or nothing in passion, sex, feelings. You either are hypersexual or not in the mood at all. When you are likely crazed.

Plus adding Uranus and Saturn on the angular makes you both the archetype if Pan and Prometheus...

Prometheus who can make something spimple for the jokelry. Who spites the God's aka rebels with a cause. Who gives creativeness a useful meaning (sex as a form of pleasure or realise rather than procreation is a great example). Uranus Mars Mix.

Pan. The God of the wild. God of sexuality (pansexual). Horny goat quiet literally. Much more self focused than Prometheus. Nature themed weird. Saturn Mars mix.

As for the stress I can only explain that with sidereal sign astrology. Your Moon is in capricorn constellation. Dark emotionally torn hypersexual kind of mental. Bad boy bad girl. Think Joan Jett she has it too. As does Sandra Bullock and Abe Lincoln.

It was 9 years ago :unsure:

Zora

Account Closed
[FONT=&quot]
Hey. I know this is an awkward topic but after looking though this forum I have not seen anyone broach this topic so I thought I might as well go ahead and do it.

I'm 22 years old and I've masturbated daily ever since I was 12. It was also around that time that I started developing social anxiety, depression and a stutter...I think it may be related to excess dopamine levels in the brain.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hi Godvind,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]sex for fun is 5th house ruled by venus in your chart who is in 8th house- house of addictions and obsessions you are not able to get under control. Venus is in square with pluto and opposes your moon and moon is in exact square with pluto, too. Your scorpio-pluto is at apex of a t-square.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sun as ruler of 8th house is in opp with your mars in 4th house- when it started- did something happen at your real home or with/to your mother – what inner pressure you couldn’t get otherwise rid off and you therefore needed to " encourage your male side yourself –hand-made "?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Humanitarian

I don't want to say about this, but I've addicted to masturbation recently and I really don't want it, but my reptilian brain tempts me to masturbate and I don't have a good resistance to temptation. Probably my Mars in Leo opposite Neptune in Aquarius, and my Mars sesquisquare/contraparallel Pluto, which denotes a love for sexual (Mars, since I'm a male) fantasies (Neptune) and addictions (Neptune and Pluto). Also my chart ruler in 8th house indicates that I have a deep connection with sexuality recently, since Quaoar (Spirituality + Liberation) is transiting conjunct my natal chart ruler recently