Chat Thread

AquarianRising

Had then in your ?...something that has 4 letters by the looks of the ****:unsure: so you had your hands in your head ? **** ? feet ?

No, I had them in my ****. I don't know why it would censor ****. WTF?? That's lame! If we can't say **** on a public forum, we might as well kiss our freedom of speech goodbye! :pinched:

AquarianRising

Im soooo intrigued now lol....spell it with numbers inc.

No! No, scr3w that! It doesn't even matter anymore! As far as the board's admins are concerned, that word doesn't even exist! I might as well just say I love butt! I can't get enough butt up in here! I could just eat it, squeeze it and lick it all day! Butt butt butt butt butt! Breakfast, lunch and dinner butt! Butt from sun-up to sun-down! I just loooove that butt! Yeah! But it doesn't even matter, 'cause I can't type the word anyway! :pinched:

AquarianRising

No! No, scr3w that! It doesn't even matter anymore! As far as the board's admins are concerned, that word doesn't even exist! I might as well just say I love butt! I can't get enough butt up in here! I could just eat it, squeeze it and lick it all day! Butt butt butt butt butt! Breakfast, lunch and dinner butt! Butt from sun-up to sun-down! I just loooove that butt! Yeah! But it doesn't even matter, 'cause I can't type the word anyway! :pinched:

Oh, balls... :pouty:

Friggin' authoritarian-@ss admins, always scr3wing with me... :annoyed: