Chat Thread

AppLeo

I think his prediction failed thought. Pluto is bringing dark things into the open, like sexual harassment in Hollywood, the Panama papers (tax evasion by wealthy individuals), Fifagate, etc.

Pluto is not only a planet of chaos, but a planet of radical transformation. Radical alchemy.

Humanity learned after two world wars after all.

I thought the sex scandals were related to pluto :unsure:

A PM from a member on here Michael where we were discussing pluto's latitude at present which is getting lower "I think his prediction failed thought. Pluto is bringing dark things into the open, like sexual harassment in Hollywood, the Panama papers (tax evasion by wealthy individuals), Fifagate, etc.

Pluto is not only a planet of chaos, but a planet of radical transformation. Radical alchemy.

Humanity learned after two world wars after all."

Imagine when Pluto and Saturn meet. **** that will be crazy.

AppLeo

Of course you can if you know how to, especially if the cards mean something to you thats more special to you.

Maybe they'd be better to use because they're more special....

All you'd need to do is edit card suits/numbers etc onto the cards, and relate each card on to each card in the tarot suit.

Dude, I'm not drawing on my cards... But I have card sleeves, so I can draw on those.

Doing it this way you'd get more accurate readings in my opinion.

I agree with your opinion.

AquarianRising

...you know

Dude... :pouty:

Pluto (right) and Olive Oil (left):

giphy_s.gif

Last edited:
Pluto is uncontrollable if untouched in a good way by a planet that natally can gain conscious power from it.

For instance a person with Pluto conjunct the Asc will be unaware that people can take control of them unconsciously making them trapped to the person pulling their strings.

I have a trine from my Sun & Jupiter to my Pluto so i am conscious of my Pluto. Can i gain control and be a puppet master... If truly needed yeah.

Pluto in bad aspect to Sun will cause a person to be rather the same but using it whenever the ego needs protecting etc... Manipulation and power abuse.

Last edited:

AquarianRising

Pluto is uncontrollable if untouched in a good way by a planet that natally can gain conscious power from it.

For instance a person with Pluto conjunct the Asc will be unaware that people can take control of them unconsciously making them trapped to the person pulling their strings.

I have a trine from my Sun & Jupiter to my Pluto so i am conscious of my Pluto. Can i gain control and be a puppet master... If truly needed yeah.

Pluto in bad aspect to Sun will cause a person to be rather the same but using it whenever the ego needs protecting etc... Manipulation and power abuse.

What about Pluto Trine Ascendant? That's essentially an indicator of human perfection, right? :sideways:

Last edited: