Capricorn and Aquarius Energy

UraSatVen1029

I've noticed that I'm starting to embrace the Saturnian and Capricornian sode of me nowadays.

I was mostly very Scorpionic with undertones of Aquarius and Aries. Impatient, intense, brooding, ambitious, determined, quirky, rebellious, and etc. but my problem was the Capricorn side. I never understood how I got Capricorn ascendant and some major Saturn aspects to my personal planets. They were mostly debilitating to me at first. Success was also something I thrived for but I felt lazy, hopeless, insecure and pessimistic.

Now though, I understand why it should take time for me. Why I have to go through delays and disappointments and struggles. I just noticed how strong I really am and how these saturnian traits are actually within me all along. It was a struggle to blend Saturnian stuff with the Uranian and Scorpio stuff, but now I found it natural and wonderful. Liberating even. Huh, funny how being more Saturnian is liberating for me.

As long as I guarantee it/ it is guaranteed, combined with hardwork, dedication, patience and focus, I will get there :)

david starling

Saturn has entered Capricorn. I would take what you're experiencing as an effect of that. Everyone will be responding to it, one way or another. Quite different from when it transits Aquarius!

theoddone

With Moon and Venus in Aquarius, I fell in love with a Sun/Mercury Aquarian with Venus on my Midheaven (Sagittarius). What about synastry with a Sun Aquarian, Pisces Ascendant, Moon, Mercury, and Venus Capricorn? Just as an example. I'm suggesting Pisces Ascendant to go with your Scorpio.

Funny you mention Aquarian Suns because I get along well with them except the ones I get along well with don't aspect my Moon or Venus but my IC and North Node.

theoddone

Saturn has entered Capricorn. I would take what you're experiencing as an effect of that. Everyone will be responding to it, one way or another. Quite different from when it transits Aquarius!

Not looking forward to Saturn being in Capricorn because of my first Saturn Return.

katydid

Not looking forward to Saturn being in Capricorn because of my first Saturn Return.

The Saturn Return can be a very fantastic, productive, positive time.

Especially Saturn in Capricorn, where it is exalted and at home. :alien:

The Saturn return measures the Maturation Process. It tells us how we are doing in becoming an 'adult.' It is an important time and can be very helpful, in the big scheme of things.

UraSatVen1029

Oh right! Saturn entered Capricorn this time. Huh, cool.

I'm still having this Pluto conjunct ascendant transit though. Should have expected Saturn to approach it as well since it has been in my 12th house for sometime now. I feel great with Saturn entering Capricorn :) but when it enters my 2nd house... that's where I'm worried lol.

This "maturing" process feels great because I'm finally gaining that confidence. So gotta do what I can do while this lasts for awhile.

theoddone

The Saturn return measures the Maturation Process. It tells us how we are doing in becoming an 'adult.' It is an important time and can be very helpful, in the big scheme of things.

It'll be affecting the Capricorn Stellium generation majorly, for sure. Isn't the Saturn Return pretty much forcing us to become adults if we're lacking in that area? I still feel like a teenager despite being almost 28 (My birthday is on the 30th of this month).

I also have Sun, Uranus, Neptune, and Mercury in Capricorn besides Saturn.

david starling

Saturn is Captain Hook!

david starling

So you think Saturn is a villian?

Peter Pan refused to "grow up", and ignored the effects of time on aging and becoming a responsible adult (Saturn Return). Captain Hook was his arch enemy, so I likened him to Saturn. Saturn is considered villainous by many. But, there's a useful side to Saturn as well.

theoddone

I've actually noticed parental deaths are quite common during a person's Saturn return and it seems to be the father who passes away. That could make a person going through a Saturn return to grow up really fast.

Honestly I'm kinda nervous about that being a possibility because my dad has been suffering from a slow-growing carcinoma for the past five years. He just recently started a new type of chemotherapy to treat it and it's made him pretty sick and he has edema flare-ups that have landed him in the hospital twice over the summer due to infection.

Anyways, so exactly how does one make peace with their Capricorn and Aquarius energies? Do you merge the two energies or try to reach a compromise?

david starling

I've actually noticed parental deaths are quite common during a person's Saturn return and it seems to be the father who passes away. That could make a person going through a Saturn return to grow up really fast.

Honestly I'm kinda nervous about that being a possibility because my dad has been suffering from a slow-growing carcinoma for the past five years. He just recently started a new type of chemotherapy to treat it and it's made him pretty sick and he has edema flare-ups that have landed him in the hospital twice over the summer due to infection.

Anyways, so exactly how does one make peace with their Capricorn and Aquarius energies? Do you merge the two energies or try to reach a compromise?

You're already a Capriquarius.
My father died unexpectedly nearly 8 years before my SR, and it caused a HUGE shakeup in my life, so it's not necessarily correlated to an SR. My mother died the day after 9/11, a full 5 years before my next SR. Her death was also unexpected.

theoddone

You're already a Capriquarius.
My father died unexpectedly nearly 8 years before my SR, and it caused a HUGE shakeup in my life, so it's not necessarily correlated to an SR. My mother died the day after 9/11, a full 5 years before my next SR. Her death was also unexpected.

So it depends on each person if a parental death could be a lesson determined by astrological transits?

Capriquarius...I like that. How is someone a Capriquarius? Is it someone who has Capricorn and Aquarius energies on their natal chart or someone who has already merged with those energies?

Apologies for the many questions.

david starling

Try looking at Transits and Placements(?) in the area where the two Signs overlap--the Cusp of the last 5 or 6 degrees of Capricorn, and the first 5 or 6 degrees of Aquarius. I see it as a primarily Capricornian mix on the Capricorn side, then a shift to primarily Aquarius, with Capricorn in the mix but moving into the background.

Last edited:

theoddone

Try looking at Transits and Placements(?) in the area where the two Signs overlap--the Cusp of the last 5 or 6 degrees of Capricorn, and the first 5 or 6 degrees of Aquarius. I see it as a primarily Capricornian mix on the Capricorn side, then a shift to primarily Aquarius, with Capricorn in the mix but moving into the background.

That would be Mercury in Capricorn at 25 degrees, Moon in Aquarius at 5 degrees, and Venus (retrograde) in Aquarius at 6 degrees. All three of those placements are in my 3rd house, which is ruled by Capricorn on my natal chart. The only planet that is currently affecting those three is Uranus making a square to natal Mercury by transit. I am not sure if transiting Uranus is aspecting my natal Moon or Venus though.

capuranusnep

Anyone else have this on their natal chart? It's heavily influenced on my chart with a five planet Capricorn stellium (yes, I am one of the late 80's/early 90's stellium babies) of Sun, Uranus (conjunct with my Sun and sextile my Ascendant), Neptune, Saturn, and Mercury, an Aquarius Moon, Venus, North Node, and IC.

Having both heavy Saturnian and Uranian energy in my natal literally makes me feel like I'm going crazy because it's conservativism versus liberalism. I always feel on edge and I don't like it.

For those with similar energies on their charts, how would you describe it and how does it make you feel?

I have Uranus dominant in my chart, a stellium in Capricorn, several saturn aspects and makemake opposite the moon.

I am pretty liberal but I always apply logic to it. I think in depth about the topics. I don't follow trends, nor do I just blindly follow some ideal, I question everything, if I think it is helpful to everyone in the long term and is reasnable I apply it to my own life.

I suggest you embrace both sides. Capricorn/Aquarius and Uranus/Saturn(or Makemake) energy actually can be very constructive when applied correctly. There is a lot of focus on building progressive/innovative structures/foundations. I know Capricorn gets painted as the super conservative of the zodiac but because of their material/tangible rationality they can actually lean toward liberalism and have an eye for justice(I notice Cap, Lib, and/or Sag placements or influences are often in Lawyers charts). Put the energy towards climbing and building in an innovative/way that is honest to you.

Last edited:

theoddone

Wow, I haven't read this thread in months. Apologies for that.

Anyways, I do recall talking about parental deaths during the first Saturn Return and my father passed away on April 28, 2018 when transiting Saturn retrograde was tightly conjunct my Capricorn sun. My Saturn return has also started so I'm honestly not surprised that it happened and I suspect it would happen. Go figure.

I still haven't found a way to merge my Capricorn/Aquarius energies just yet so I'll settle for being the introverted weird chick for now. Lol.

david starling

Theoddone, sorry to hear about your loss. I admire your recognition of the Capricorn/Aquarius conundrum. Not everyone gets that, but I see it clearly.

Last edited: