will package arrive by promised date

fensi88

fensi88 said:
If it arrive it will be 5 days after you ask question, i.e. on 7 August. If that will be the case, I will explain how I came to this.

No, Jag, you did not understand me, I did not said that, read carefully my text.

starlink

Hi Jag! Well, maybe it will be there then on the 14th like I suggested.I sincerely hope so for you. Please keep us posted ,I really would like to know what happened to this package.

jag

nope no package has arrived. i don't know what happened but i doubt i'll get it now. i ordered two more things and one arrived already the other may take 3 more weeks although i don't know why it's in the united states!

THANKS FOR ASKING

starlink

Oh Jag:( ! what a shame!! I looked again at the chart because I can learn from this of course. Why did it not arrive and why could it never arrive ?
If you just take you, Venus and the package, Mars, you see that there is a mutual application in the making in exactly 13 degrees. So I calculated around 13 days for you to get the package. (I decided on days because it really should be there in days, not in weeks or months) So that was not the right thing. Why? The Moon, your co-significator also will apply to Mars in sextile from a cadent house in 41 seconds which is around half a day according to Lilly who says that cadent houses are fast (something that goes a bit against my feelings actually, but OK). Half a day was wrong.Now with those 13 days I am wrong as well. The planets are both in succedent houses and , according to L. that would mean 13 weeks!:eek: That would be around 3+ months!! So maybe this will be the right time???:confused: :confused: :confused: Maybe in this case we can say 3 weeks. Sometimes we have to adjust time to reality.
But there is something else I totally overlooked. The 3rd house has the sign Saggittarius intercepted. I once asked about interceptions and what they mean, appartently they come last on the list of importance. Still, Jupiter retro and Pluto retro are both co-significators of the 3rd house. Again we see Venus moving towards a trine with Jupiter but alas! being blocked off by Saturn and moving direct again before even arriving at the trine aspect.(meaning you do not get the package ?) The Sun, general significator of the chart is also moving away from the trine to Jupiter. Even if Venus turns direct, she will never meet up with Jupiter in a perfect aspect (square).(no package at all??) If we take Pluto as being the modern ruler of the package, then he is also retrograde, not good, but he and Venus are moving towards one another and make a perfect trine on the 15th of August (also one of the reasons I thought that you would get the package around 13 days after you posed the question.). This in fact would indicate that you could receive it. Very strange. Another indication that you would get the package is Mars being received by you by sign! and him being in his own term as well.
Maybe the fact that Mars is ruler of 3, 7 AND 8 could mean that the package is in the hands (possession) of someone else (the 8th is the 2nd of the 7th)??
which is bad luck (POF in 8). Finally we could maybe just look at Mars being VOC, floating around somewhere . The end of the matter significator Saturn weak in Leo is going to apply to Pluto in 5° exactly which could mean 5 weeks from the moment you asked the question. I dont know what that means because I dont think we can take this as time measure.
So indeed most things indicate that the package will not arrive on time which we indeed concluded, but to definitively say that it is lost forever can only maybe be seen from the above mentioned 3,7,8 connection. What else could we look for? Oh, maybe Mars getting into a new sign and going to trine your Ascendant on the 14th of August, that is 12 days (again) from the moment you asked the question. I just cannot get this one:confused: The Moon will reach the POF in 3 month (same time measurement as above for Venus getting to Mars). Could that be it? Also, the Moon is transferring light from Venus (opposition) to Mars, but must pass by the square to Jupiter, sextile to POF, the conj. to Uranus,then trines Mercury! then gets to Pluto (cosign. of package) and then to Mars. This could be interpreted as "a long way to get to you" because it was maybe sent abroad (Jup.), then send back again (Uranus, change) then came by accident into the hands of someone else (mars conj. pars in 8) who then send it back to the post and then throught you (Mercury being the postman). Totally wild guesses!!:D So who knows, I still cannot believe that it is totally gone . Lets wait and see.

Last edited:

jag

thanks starlink for your explanation. at this point in time i DON'T want the package to arrive. i WANT it to be in never never land. can't explain but trust me it's best that way. i was reimbursed for the merchandise and so i'm happy. i'm really hoping to get my other package (one arrived earlier than expected and the other had tracking trouble from overseas) and so the package is now in us customs and hopefully it will make it out today somehow and be on it's way. it's in NY and i'm in MA and that means i should get it in like 3 days the most but i don't know how long it takes to get out of customs?
thanks for taking the time to go through the chart and explain. if the package does arrive i'll let you know when.
'kay?
thanks bunches
smiles
jag