Energy

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Hi folks,

I work from home and hardly see my colleagues face to face. Yesterday we met up for a meeting and dinner later.
I felt weird energy from one of my colleague who I normally get on with quite well. I’m female and he is male. Not sure if this makes a difference in the reading of horary.
I can’t explain the energy but it wasn’t the same friendly energy I had with him last time we all met. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t that great either. What was the weird energy?

https://ibb.co/TqSjB4g

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I’ve called it energy as opposed to negative energy as i have experienced negative energy before and it wasn’t quite like that. Different type of unusual energy. Mixed energy.

dr. farr

Possibly the 6th house of co-workers suggests an answer; Pluto Retrograde is there plus a detrimented moon; this mixture might result in an experience of weird energy.

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
Possibly the 6th house of co-workers suggests an answer; Pluto Retrograde is there plus a detrimented moon; this mixture might result in an experience of weird energy.

Thanks Dr Farr. I’m thinking should I have been more specific with my question. I’m new to all this but and have been reading cases on here about horary questions. Maybe I should’ve asked what’s the weird energy between us as It wasn’t with all coworkers just the one coworker.

With your insight about the 6th house would it give us u sight about why the person was being weird or can it not as I haven’t been specific with the question?
I was looking at the 7th house as I saw a link on here about it. Can’t find it now

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
I will try this one but feel like a I have imposter syndrome!!!

Dr fare kindly gave their insights saying 6th house.

I looked at 7th house which has Saturn in it.

I’m Leo with sun in 10th that squares Saturn.

Then I got lost 🙉 lol I’m learning I’m trying

liath

As I look at your chart I’m wondering if the kind of word you’re looking for to describe this energy is “sour”.

Interestingly enough, you are in his fifth house, which is the house of pleasure parties + fun. Meanwhile you are also in your own tent house which tells me that your perspective was that this get together was for work. There could be a conflict there.

He’s also very focused on himself and his money. On the other hand he does not receive you in fact you are in detriment.

That might be the energy you’ve been feeling

LunarLioness00

Account Closed
As I look at your chart I’m wondering if the kind of word you’re looking for to describe this energy is “sour”.

Interestingly enough, you are in his fifth house, which is the house of pleasure parties + fun. Meanwhile you are also in your own tent house which tells me that your perspective was that this get together was for work. There could be a conflict there.

He’s also very focused on himself and his money. On the other hand he does not receive you in fact you are in detriment.

That might be the energy you’ve been feeling

Hey Liath, thanks for the insights. Interestingly, when you say I’m in his 5th house what does that mean?He wanted fun and i was work focused?
Also he doesn’t receive me, what does that mean?
He did look very stressed at the end of the dinner. His card also declined which touches on the money focus.