Where is the kitten?

Hello everyone,

I'm writing this post with a lot of sadness over the news I have just received. Almost two weeks ago I had taken a 1 month old abandoned kitten to my grandmother as she expressed that she wants a cat since she's all alone. Upon speaking with my grandmother today, she has told me that the kitten managed to run on the balcony (she lives on 2nd floor), and she fell off the balcony.
By the time my grandmother went downstairs for her, she said the kitten had disappeared.
My grandma is suffering a lot because of it, and I am heartbroken.

I cannot stop thinking about what happened to the kitten. Did someone else rescue her? Is she out in the cold starving? Is there any tiny bit of hope for her to be found and brought back?:crying:

Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Carina.jpg
    Carina.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 47

Elfie SKY

Asc is in the very first degree in Aries, I think it's too early for your question.

If someone have learned Lenormand, you may have a try.

Hey Elfie, thank you for your reply.

I actually found out she is missing 5 days after it had happened. I wish I would had been informed sooner.
Relatives went by to look for her yesterday and today with no luck :crying:
I personally cannot go as I'm out of the country. I feel very useless and can't stop thinking about where could she be.
She had just learned to eat by herself not long ago, so my worry is that she won't make it outside, thus why I'm hoping that she was at least found by someone else and cared for.

I'm a beginner in Tarot and I pulled 3 cards for her, and it came out as 7 of cups, the lovers and the magician. I pulled a clarifying card for the lovers and the queen of cups showed up. From here I can only see positive stuff, but when I look at the horary chart, I'm getting the opposite.

If I'm correct, I should look at the Ascendant's ruler for the querent, so in that case would be Mars, which it's close to entering 8th house, which by my understanding is not a very good omen.
Moreover, I can see sometimes people take the Moon into consideration, and the moon is in the 3rd and has a square aspect with Neptune in 12th house, and a square with the ascendant. On the positive it trines Jupiter, which is the benefic planet.
Mars squares both Jupiter and Saturn and does a trine with Neptune.

And this is the point where I get stuck in interpreting.

Last but not least, yes, as you say it's an early ascendant which means it's premature to ask. Well if that's the case, then when should I ask?

Thank you for your reply Opal. No signs of her to this day still. Grams doesn't want another one sadly. At this point I hope both of them will be alright and that the kitten is at least hopefully found and cared for by someone else.

Opal

Premium Member
Thank you for your reply Opal. No signs of her to this day still. Grams doesn't want another one sadly. At this point I hope both of them will be alright and that the kitten is at least hopefully found and cared for by someone else.

Maybe a mature one, in need of a home. Covid critters are filling up the animal shelters. Sad.

Almohsin

If your grandmother is your father's mother, the cat has been found by a Mercury, and she will be fine.

And the cat is in the southwest of your grandmother's house .

But if your grandmother from yor mother, then the matter here is somewhat worrying, and you may be to the north-east of your grandmother's house.
And its ruler here is Saturn ,in the twelfth house of the cat.

Opal, I understand what you're saying, but she cannot go through more losses right now. We just lost grandpa not long ago, and now this happened with the kitten. If she will ever open up to the idea again then it will be a great suggestion to be a mature one.

Almohsin, thank you for your reply and time to look at the chart. It is my grandmother from my mother's side. Will be checking the north-east side of the house once more, thank you.
How did you determine her ruler is Saturn? Just asking so I learn :)

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
I understand. A friend of mine went through something similar a few years ago. Only with her husband’s passing and their aged dogs passing, followed by the new puppy getting parvovirus, and passing. Eventually, when she was ready, she opted for a rescue dog. They are a happy little family now.

That is very sad that your friend experienced so many losses one after the other. It's great to hear that they're a happy little family now. I strongly hope that my grandmother will reconsider one day, both for her and for an orphan cat.

Almohsin

Almohsin, thank you for your reply and time to look at the chart. It is my grandmother from my mother's side. Will be checking the north-east side of the house once more, thank you.
How did you determine her ruler is Saturn? Just asking so I learn :)

Welcome my friend. Your mother has the tenth house, the tenth from your mother is your grandmother's . And the cat has the sixth from your grandmother, here is Aquarius and its ruler is Saturn.

Opal

Premium Member
That is very sad that your friend experienced so many losses one after the other. It's great to hear that they're a happy little family now. I strongly hope that my grandmother will reconsider one day, both for her and for an orphan cat.

Thank you.

Welcome my friend. Your mother has the tenth house, the tenth from your mother is your grandmother's . And the cat has the sixth from your grandmother, here is Aquarius and its ruler is Saturn.

I never thought of it like that! Makes sense, thank you!
So in order to know the condition of the kitten I have to look at Saturn's aspects.
Do you think it would be better to cast another horary chart about it? Since it's been some time and this one has very early degrees?

Almohsin

I never thought of it like that! Makes sense, thank you!
So in order to know the condition of the kitten I have to look at Saturn's aspects.
Do you think it would be better to cast another horary chart about it? Since it's been some time and this one has very early degrees?

welcome again
I don't think you need another horary chart because this chart is enough.
I think that the early degree here does not mean that the scheme is invalid, but may mean that research and investigation need a long time. Look in the communications and then see what the sign of Aquarius, perhaps you will find something.

You can also look at the part of Fortune site, as it sometimes indicates the lost site.

Opal

Premium Member

Me neither, thanks for the lesson!