friendship horary

JoZi15

So, I'm newish too. But this is how we learn, I guess! I will share what I know.

I think, first, casting multiple charts doesn't help - the first one is the one. I think you have to wait much longer than a couple hours (like a month or until something actually happens to change circumstances between you) before you can cast another chart for the same question.

If that first chart had an early ASC, that's an answer. It's too early.

But if you want to read this one for practice, you still could. I try to practice as much as possible and the only way you learn is when you give it a shot and then a senior member comes and shares their knowledge!

So, Jupiter in the 12th means you are isolated and maybe even hiding away, not feeling like being around others. Mercury in the 7th means you are thinking about them (they are in your 7th H) but it also means they are thinking about themself (they are in their own 1st H - in a turned chart) not you right now.

I think the other steps to take are to see if the two significators make an aspect. Mercury is applying to Jupiter (that's good) but it isn't the first contact. Mercury applies to Venus on the MC first, before perfecting a trine to Jupiter.

This is where it gets more complicated and you need a much more experienced forum member than me! I don't know if Venus acts as a "helper" to support Mercury to perfect its aspect to Jupiter or if it means that a "loving" (Venus) "public" (MC) act takes place (or needs to take place) before Mercury + Jupiter connect.

I do know though that Sagittarius (Venus' sign) does not make Mercury happy (Mercury is debilitated in Sag) and so perhaps that means Mercury does not care for the loving public action? I'm sorry about that news - I hope I'm wrong and a senior member corrects me quickly!!!

But at the same time, Venus does like Mercury (Libra, Mercury's sign, makes Venus feel at home). I heard one time in the forum that you only need reception going one way -- so perhaps Venus receiving Mercury might be a great sign and the loving public act works on Mercury to reach Jupiter?

You can also look at the Moon for the general feel of the situation. I'm surprised that Moon is in Cancer (in domicile and very at home there). Are you okay with this situation? Moon seems happy here.

Since the last aspect Moon made was a separation from Mercury, it makes me think that you are happier without the ex-friend. So, I'm confused that you are asking about reaching out. Maybe I will get corrected again on this one too!

Moon's next aspect is Mars. Someone will have to share what that means because I really don't know. But I do know that Mars is in fall in Cancer AND has triplicity + term. I don't know which outweighs which but whatever happens next, it's definitely mixed or a wash.

I don't know if this helped you. I usually lean on astrology and it often turns out that it confirms the feelings I had deep inside but was afraid to admit. I hope you get what you want, whatever that really is, deep inside, and whatever is best for you!

Good luck, empathic Neptune910!

JoZi15

hello!! thank you sooo much for this interpretation! about the early asc, does this mean i should ask again some other time?
i was actually quite isolated when i cast this chart :/ moon being in cancer makes sense, i have honestly come to terms with it and felt like maybe it was for the best. i dont really know why i was thinking of reaching out either but i kinda missed them and i always do with ppl im not in touch with anymore :(
the loving public act would be coming from me right? i am really curious about the moon/mars aspect, what would mars represent here? i actually am still unsure if i should reach out or not i know i said its for the best but i have mixed feelings about it :/
thank you so much for this helpful reading <3 you really dont seem new to horary, you know so much more than me!! i wish the best for you as well. <33

So for all of this, it was just for practice because I think you waited a few hours and cast this one, ignoring the first one, right? The first one is the real one. We did this analysis of this second chart just as an exercise. It’s not valid.

But if you were just practicing to develop your skills, the planets tell us a lot. One is the quality, like if the planets are strong or happy in their placements. Such as Moon in domicile in Cancer or Venus receiving Mercury’s Libra energy.

Another is the aspect like, in general, trines and sextiles signal that something will be answered in the affirmative in a relatively easy manner and squares and oppositions will not.

The other thing they tell us is based on where they are in the chart. So Venus is on the MC in this practice chart. That could mean a loving public gesture, it could mean someone at work becomes a friend or a romantic interest, it could mean someone’s passions are aligned with their career or life purpose, it could mean someone’s reputation receives recognition.

The planets also represent house energy, in addition to being significators, Planet rule different areas of life. Like Mars rules certain houses using traditional astrology. I can’t see the chart now as I write this response on my phone, but Mars rules Aries and Scorpio. What do those houses represent? Where is Mars - where does the energy from those two houses end up expressing themselves? This can provide clues to what Moon is applying next.

But this was an invalid chart since you cast one with a similar question a few hours before. Don’t forget we were just using it to sharpen our skills.

Horary is amazing because it tells you what’s underneath it all too. So it doesn’t just tell you if you should “reach out or not” but it also tells you why. It tells us why we want to reach out and why we shouldn’t. Sometimes I think those things are more important to understand rather than the “should I or shouldn’t I” because then we can see the motivation or need underlying the action.

You shared that you don’t know why you want to reach out when you thought the separation might have been for the best. Maybe you’re supposed to examine and learn about why you reach out to people who are better off out of your life. Because I think Moon wasn’t just in Cancer but also in the 5th, happily expressing herself. Maybe it’s about that, not whether you should contact this particular person. You know?

How about focus on other areas of your life or hobbies or friends that you weren’t able to because you gave this one relationship attention. And maybe see if in a few months you are the same person who wants to have them back in your life. I hope you keep being Moon in a powerful position!