Age of Aquarius May Not Be So Great

david starling

Good reminder to check out the entire chart!

Eminem also has a nice stellium in Libra in H10 and the Aquarius Moon in H3.

Mines in H12, trine Uran in H4.

piercethevale

Years ago I posted a quotation from Origen (dated 240 AD!) in which this early church father mentioned a progression of ages connected with “the visible signs and the invisible signs”, meaning by visible signs the zodiacal constellations and by invisible signs what we now call the tropical signs (of common western astrology); interestingly Origen went on to say that the invisible signs were likely the ones that were operative inn the changing of ages; Origen is the very earliest source I have found specifically mentioning a changing of astrological ages, his writing on this @240AD being just 50 years afterPtolemy, and coming from the same city as Ptolemy (Alexandria, Egypt). My post of Origen’s full quote was on skyscript back in 2010.

(Note; Origen was co-founder of the catechetical school of early Christianity in Alexandria and presented Christianity with a decided neo-platonic/hermetic flavor; he and his teachings were later condemned by various church authorities and most of his books were consigned to the flames as being heretical)

I've read that, according to Eusebias, Origen was apparently quite exposed to Gnosticism yet was cautious by declaring Origen wasn't affected by those beliefs and that He even converted Gnostics to orthodox Christianity. Yet, "orthodox" by whose estimation as those large and in charge in Christendom wanted all his writings burned and condemned the man himself?

Edgar Cayce was asked as to what sect of Christianity was closest to the teachings of Yeshu'a/Jesus and he replied "The Gnostic". it's a pity He wasn't asked to clarify that answer as there is, or were, by present estimation over 95 different sects of Gnosticism, and I'm not sure how many of those are now extinct. Manicheanism is listed among those and it was once the most widely practiced faith in the world [the "Old World" ] and it was said by Rudolf Steiner that the Arthurian knight, Parsifal, and his mother were Manicheans in faith, and that Parsifals great error was in failing to do the Sun rites of his faith everyday, as to be a big part of the reason He failed in his quest for the 'Holy Grail". Consider that Sigmund Freud deduced that Moses and the Levites were actually the High Priest and the lesser priests of the Aten [or Aton, depending upon how you want to spell it?] faith of Egypt, which is a Sun centered faith [not to mention King Hezikiah of the Hebrews was apparently trying to return to some sort of recognition of the Sun in the faith just prior to their enslavement by the Babylonians, and was heavily admonishing his people for practicing corrupted rites.] Cayce said that the Essenes had been located, isolated and unmolested, in the same location by the Dead Sea since the time of Melchizedek, studying his teachings and that the study of astrology was a big part of those studies, They weren't among the Hebrews captured by Babylon.

So it seems that astrology and recognition of the Sun in spiritual rites was a major part of all that Christianity drew from yet the Vatican has done everything it can to try to obfuscate, condemn, and obliterate it.
No where in the Old Testament is astrology actually condemned, only the practice of foretelling future events by it, which no one has ever actually done except by mostly luck. The Tanakh actually encourages the use of astrology as so to know when the times are good, or better than others, for certain actions. It doesn't condemn natal astrology, it doesn't even mention it.

Thus it wouldn't surprise me at all if Origen was referring to the Zodiac and that his choice of terms [e.g."invisible signs"] referring to it were to avoid the extremes of persecution.
They didn't name it "the Dark Ages" for no good reason.

Last edited:

SunConjunctUranus

Good reminder to check out the entire chart!

Eminem also has a nice stellium in Libra in H10 and the Aquarius Moon in H3.

Mines in H12, trine Uran in H4.

Is your mars has an aspect with aqua moon, mr MARSASC? Your moon is cadent, so it's probably the reason why your moon isn't as expressive as it should be. Mine has quadruple conjunction there in midheaven.

Another good example aqua moon is Steph Curry. Worth check it out

Last edited:

piercethevale

Why not the planets that rule the Age-signs? And, we receive that energy in our charts?

A chart itself is located on the Sun's path around the Earth.

Btw, is it possible that Moon Aquarians have difficulty expressing themselves through speaking and writing? I have the problem you mentioned.

I just can't see it other than the Sun being the source as the Vedas bring up the relationship of our own Sun to that of the central Sun [Arcturus? I think it was that Cayce said. I'm not sure if any is specifically pointed to in the Vedas, or rather I should best probably say that I just don't recall as it's been many years since I'e read anything to do with the subject.] as to why the Yugas change in qualities but the planets may be the distributor off those energies, as like a designated task master. But without or own Sun they would be nothing more than inert matter, imho.

As for Moon Aquarians. I'm not at liberty to give the members name but we have one among our membership that became a renowned poet in Europe about ten years ago, winning quite a prestigious award at the age of eighteen, got their university degree [can't recall exactly what in] and has since gone on to be published multiple times. When I first met them through this forum they were only about fourteen, or fifteen, and had twice my vocabulary I would estimate. Can't recall the exact date we did first meet here it was so long ago now. This is an extremely private person, of great sensitivities, so I can't even allow myself to post their chart with all the specific data erased, as there's always one in the crowd that takes that kind of thing to be a challenge, a puzzle to be solved.

They have Moon in the 21st of Aquarius, Mercury in the 24th, with about an 8 deg. orb of conj. with Mars in Pisces, and they have a Piscean Sun as well. A Uranus Neptune conj. in Capricorn by less than a 3 degree orb to one another, and semi sextile to that Moon-Mercury conjunction. Mercury square the Nodes in the 27th of Scorpio-Taurus and Mercury square Pluto by about a four an a half degree orb. Jupiter in a weak square to the Moon but quintile their Uranus and Pluto quintile their mid haven.

Perhaps it is the Moon Mercury conjunction that enables this person to write poetry so well? But that particular conj. is one that produces a very sensitive nature, and despite whether their Tropical Piscean Sun is actually in Aquarius sidereally and may or may not also bestow any sensitivity to their nature, that Moon-Mercury conj. in any Sign confers such a sense of emotional awareness that they are of a very sensitive nature and are easily offended.
Mercury being square to the nodes doesn't seem like a promising aspect for appealing to the public taste with writing but poetry can be so timeless, and they already have won those awards. That aspect also being a reason I am sought for consultation as to publishing, the where and when of it.

I think that they have also taught at the university level, or that they did the first year or two after graduation. I'm not entirely sure what they are presently engaged in as for a steady income... Poets, ya' know?

"One H**l of a writer", a true natural at it. I've wanted to be able to write poetically many times over during my life. The best I can do is produce a limerick or two. I'm somewhat envious of their talent and yet very proud to be considered as their friend. They have asked me on a few occasions for astrological outlooks as to submitting works for publication and I am pleased to say that it seems I was able to provide good advice.

Last edited:

piercethevale

As to what I said about the Tanakh not even mentioning natal astrology I should add that the name Samson literally means ''belonging to the Sun" and also the name Delilah is a combination of the words, "water pitcher" and "hers" but the same consonantal arrangement of letters for water pitcher is also the Hebrew word for the constellation of Aquarius, [pg. 109, "Kabbalistic Astrology", Rabbi Joel C. Dobin D.D.]. I have assumed that it is referring to some sort of natal astrology of the two.

Marvelous book, by the way. I'm certain that you would find it an interesting read.

Late edit. Upon my checking with the rabbi's book I find that He wrote quite a bit about Samson being all but declared outright that He was a Leo in the Bible. In fact for a number of pages in two places in the Rabbi's book. I read the book nearly 30 years ago, so I've forgotten quite a bit of that book. I would probably gain much from rereading it again now.

Last edited:

paul1

If you mean the upward pointing triangle represents Fire, why specifically Aries?

The three fire signs are cardinal, fixed, mutable, so achieve their goals in different ways. The fire of Aries is direct like the single flame of a rocket. Werner Von Braun would have to be under that sign. It is also very directional (cardinal). Leo achieves through government so is a less direct fire involving negotiation, and war is an extreme tool of that (Putin). Sagittarius achieves through philosophy, attacking through understanding the motives. The archer is outside the sphere of hand-to-hand fighting. So the zodiac describes a cycle of three stages of growth where goals are achieved through different means and levels.

Last edited:

david starling

The sidereal Age of forefront Taurus/background Gemini doesn't relate to Aries or Mars.

However, these tropical Ages (I've been avoiding talking about) do, since the culture of ancient Egypt developed during the direct motion Age of forefront Scorpio/background Libra. So, the Inanna/Ishtar version of Venus arose during the forefront tropical Age of Libra AND the forefront sidereal Age of Taurus. Osiris was the original version of Pluto, appropriate for an Age of Scorpio and Aries ruled by Mars fits in nicely as well.

I see the tropical Ages and sidereal Ages as working together, rather than one excluding the other. The FIXED nature of the Egyptian Pyramids works for both--after all, they've stood their ground for over 4 Millenia!

david starling

I have to add, that the tropical Ages average 1,800 years long compared to 2,160 years for the sidereal. So, forefront, opposite Fixed-sign Ages overlapped for Ancient Egypt, and forefront Fire-sign Ages were concurrent during the Greco-Roman time-frame: Sagittarius for tropical, and Aries for sidereal.

But, it's a very rare occurrence for both to have the SAME forefront Age-sign occurring at once: :aquarius::aquarius:

david starling

Using the Western sidereal zodiac, the sidereal forefront Aquarian Age will commence in 2376 A.D. So, it's barely on our astrological radar.

However, the Western tropical Age of Aquarius will come into full effect beginning in 2149 A.D., and is already making its existence known, since it's only about 2 degrees shy of ingress.

So, there's no need for tropical astrologers to completely discard the ayanamsas Western and Vedic siderealists use in their own charts in order to explain the intuitive sense that the Aquarian Age is MUCH closer to beginning in tropical charts.

david starling

It seems strange that Von Braun had only Venus in Pisces in H10, while the career he's famous for relates so much to Sun and Mercury in Aries in H11. That's using both Placidus and Whole Sign. Quite an interesting chart!

Mercury and Mars are in mutual reception, and Mercury rules his Ascendant sign.

His M.C. was in Aquarius in H9 in both Pacidus and WS.

Like Alfred Nobel and Einstein, I would say he was in it for the love of science. And, that he deeply regretted that he was forced to use it to create weapons of war.

Last edited:

piercethevale

The sidereal Age of forefront Taurus/background Gemini doesn't relate to Aries or Mars.

However, these tropical Ages (I've been avoiding talking about) do, since the culture of ancient Egypt developed during the direct motion Age of forefront Scorpio/background Libra. So, the Inanna/Ishtar version of Venus arose during the forefront tropical Age of Libra AND the forefront sidereal Age of Taurus. Osiris was the original version of Pluto, appropriate for an Age of Scorpio and Aries ruled by Mars fits in nicely as well.

I see the tropical Ages and sidereal Ages as working together, rather than one excluding the other. The FIXED nature of the Egyptian Pyramids works for both--after all, they've stood their ground for over 4 Millenia!

Haven't you read Adrian Gilbert's "Orion Mystery"? In it He says the same thing that Edgar Cayce said, [He never mentions Edgar Cayce however, and I don't know if He is even aware that Edgar even lived?] that the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx date back to about 12,500 B.C. He wrote that the Sphinx originally was originally in the likeness of a lion as that was the Age of Leo when it was built. The end off that age I must add. The three pyramids of Giza laid out to mirror the stars in Orion's Belt.

Assuming that Edgar Cayce was correct in stating that the Age of Aquarius began sometime in mid 1936, and that then the first Spring Equinox was in March of 1937, then the Kali Yuga being 8880 years in length, [by my own estimation, due to my own belief that a complete cycle of the Yugas lasts apprx. 26,640 years, or apprx. 108 orbits of Pluto around our Sun ] began about 6943 B.C., the Dwapar Yuga that preceded it then began at about 11,383 B.C., thus giving good explanation as to why, and when, the legendary Hall of Records was built along when the Sphinx and Great Pyramid were constructed as it was very near, the last millennium of the Satya Yuga at the time of their construction. The knowledge had to be preserved while it still was known and understood.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Well I'm a bit stunned right now, as for the reason I thought that I had better check that spelling of Adrian Gilbert's name, and that I had the complete title of that book [although I don't remember a co-author by the name of, whatever his name is. I read the book twenty one years ago.] and I find that Adrian Gilbert wrote and published another book titled "The Blood of Avalon", published in 2013, and in it He claims that King Arthur was descended from the House of David, [which is what I've thought all along ever since I read the "Cup of Destiny" by Trevor Ravenscroft] by the two that settled in the area now known as Glastonbury, which is what Rudolf Steiner claimed and that Trevor Ravenscroft wrote of. I might assume that Gilbert has written that He too believes it to have been Joseph of Arimathea and James the Just, but the review I just read says "one with the holy blood of the family of Mary flowing in his veins".
Wow. why did it take nine years for me to hear of this book?
Check it out...
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/231824/the-blood-of-avalon-by-adrian-gilbert/9781780286280/

david starling

Haven't you read Adrian Gilbert's "Orion Mystery"? In it He says the same thing that Edgar Cayce said, [He never mentions Edgar Cayce however, and I don't know if He is even aware that Edgar even lived?] that the Great Pyramid and the Sphinx date back to about 12,500 B.C. He wrote that the Sphinx originally was originally in the likeness of a lion as that was the Age of Leo when it was built. The end off that age I must add. The three pyramids of Giza laid out to mirror the stars in Orion's Belt.

Assuming that Edgar Cayce was correct in stating that the Age of Aquarius began sometime in mid 1936, and that then the first Spring Equinox was in March of 1937, then the Kali Yuga being 8880 years in length, [by my own estimation, due to my own belief that a complete cycle of the Yugas lasts apprx. 26,640 years, or apprx. 108 orbits of Pluto around our Sun ] began about 6943 B.C., the Dwapar Yuga that preceded it then began at about 11,383 B.C., thus giving good explanation as to why, and when, the legendary Hall of Records was built along when the Sphinx and Great Pyramid were constructed as it was very near, the last millennium of the Satya Yuga at the time of their construction. The knowledge had to be preserved while it still was known and understood.

Age of Leo was Fixed-Fire. So, however you look at it, the pyramids are from a Fixed modality Age.

piercethevale

Age of Leo was Fixed-Fire. So, however you look at it, the pyramids are from a Fixed modality Age.

Scratch what I wrote about the beginning of the age of Leo when those were built. He did write that it was the age of Leo when they were built, and wrote that is why the Sphink faces directly East, can't remember though if He wrote that they were begun, or that they were finished, around 12,500 B.C.

the link I gave above to Adrian Gilbert's book published in 2013 has been mysteriously morphing from a working link to one that declares no such page exists, numerous times this morning, as I announced it in a few posts and correspondences since I made the first post about it here at this forum this morning.
The title of the book is "The Blood of Avalon", by Adrian Gilbert

leomoon

I use to have the zodiac drawing from Sri Yukeswar, but since changing computers, .....:sideways: can't put my finger on it now.

Found this which may interest you David or not?

A site arguing the Indian Zodiac and of course Yukeswar's writings since he is no longer around to defend them of course or answer: (as with all forums, there is arguing and name calling)
but this is the gist of it:

https://astrology-videos.com/forum/...diac#:~:text=In the Introduction of his book%
20Holy%20Science%2C,the%20Vernal%20Equinox%
20became%20to%20recede%20from%20aries.

Under "copy & paste" found:

Copy and paste:

Every calendar on this planet ,including the Mayan calendar has been lifted from the Hindu calendar.
The Malayalam calendar is a sidereal solar calendar.
Western astrology takes the tropical approach, whereas Hindu astrology takes the ACCURATE sidereal one.
This results in the originally unified zodiacal coordinate system drifting apart gradually, with a clockwise(westward) precession of 1.4 degrees per century.
For the tropical zodiac used in Western astronomy and astrology, this means that the tropical sign of Aries currently lies somewhere within the constellation Pisces ("Age of Pisces").
Most perceptive modern Western astrologers, have advocated abandoning the tropical system in favour of a sidereal one. This is what happens when you steal without understanding the concepts.
Vedic Hindu astronomy uses sidereal time which takes into account the precession of the equinoxes—though the white man tries to ridicule us for NOT knowing this— and that too after immorally after copying from us.
The earth revolves around the sun in a ELLIPTICAL orbit -- and at the same time the earth wobbles on its own axis -- like a slowed down top, where it takes 25765 years for a full round wobble ..
A solar calendar is a calendar whose dates indicate the apparent position of the sun moving on the celestial sphere.
The Hindu solar calendar starts on April 14–15 ( Kerala Vishu festival ) each year. This signifies the sun's "entry" into Mesha ( medham ) rashi .
The Indian national Saka calendar is used, alongside the Gregorian calendar, by the Government of India. The Saka calendar is also used in Bali with Hinduism religion . Here the medham starts on March 21st ( aries ).
This is for uniformity to unite the country where there are different methods. The usage officially started at medam (Chaitra) 1, 1879 Saka Era, or March 22, 1957.

This system is totally based on revolving of the earth around the sun. It is independent of revolving of the moon around the earth.

This date March 22nd is chosen , as on this date, the day and night are of equal length in “both hemispheres of the earth”- basically at the equator.
Sidereal and tropical are astrological terms used to describe two different definitions of a "year".

Thus Aries of the tropical zodiac is from 21st March to 20th April—while it is from 15th April to 15th May as per the sidereal zodiac.

Both divide the ecliptic into a number of "signs" named after constellations, but while the sidereal system defines the signs based on the fixed stars, the tropical system defines it based on the position of vernal equinox (i.e., the intersection of the ecliptic with the celestial equator).
Because of the precession of the equinoxes, the two systems do not remain fixed relative to each other but drift apart by about 1.4 arc degrees per century..
In astronomy this is a difference between the length of a sun - tropical year (365.2422 rotations of the earth) and a star -sidereal year (365.2563 rotations).

The tropical system was adopted during the Hellenistic period and remains prevalent in Western astrology—basically lifted without commonsense from ancient Hindu astrology ..
The Tropical Zodiac is the position of the sun referenced against the earth’s horizon at a particular locale which gives you the seasons as a measure of the flow of time. The framework for the 4 seasons are the 2 solstices and the 2 equinoxes. This is the one most western astrologers use.
The Sidereal Zodiac is the position of the sun referenced against the star background, as a measure of the flow of time. The framework for the star background is the constellations the sun passes in front of. This is the one perceptive astronomers use.

We can measure time by the seasons (tropical time) or by the stars (sidereal time). The sun, as the time hour hand, is common to both.
Tropical Zodiac:--Most people know what their birth sign is. They may be a Libra or a Taurus or one of 10 other signs of the Tropical Zodiac.
What does it mean?
It means that at the time of their birth, from an earth perspective, the sun was in 1 of 12 zones around the earth. Each of the 12 has an angular length of 300. 12 X 300 =3600. The frame of reference for these zones is the sun’s positions relative to the earth’s horizon.

As the sun moves through the seasons its altitude changes and so do the compass bearings of its rising and setting positions.
None of these signs can be directly related to a group of stars that can be seen in the skies with one's physical eyes.

Sanskrit term Ayanamsa is the angle by which the sidereal ecliptic longitude of a celestial body is less than its tropical ecliptic longitude. Ayanamsa is around 24° today. The ayanamsha describes the increasing gap between the tropical and sidereal zodiacs.
The ayanamsa, changes continually through the Precession of the Equinoxes at the rate of approximately 50" a year. Suryasiddhaanta states that ayanamsha was zero in 499 AD (Mesha Samkranti).

Tropical (sayana) zodiac is analogous to measuring the positions of trees and buildings sitting in a slowly moving bus. Sidereal (nirayana) zodiac, on the other hand, considers a fixed zodiac.

Astrologers when they use modern astronomical calculations to determine the position of celestial bodies, they need to take into account the difference caused by the different reference point used in specifying the longitude, and this they call the ayanamsa.

As earth’s precession changes every year, the difference between the tropical zodiac and the sidereal zodiac changes. This difference is called “ayanamsa” (sidereal difference

The Islamic calendar is still lunar, with no correction for the extra days in a solar year. As a result, the Islamic months move forward by about 11 days every solar year. So, for instance, the month of Ramzan (or Ramadan) keeps shifting. It was in November in the year 2005.

Ernst Wilhelm Admin

Mar 26, 2022 10:58 pm

Reply to Astrorada

@astrorada The ancient hindus measured all this with tropical measurements so the mesha sanskranti was tropical. ALL the old astronomy books and even the puranas are very clear on this. THe Hindus lost the knowledge of precession. They currently follow that the sun moves north on jan 14 and have a huge celebration for it, its called the Makara Sankranti, the capricorn ingress, which according to ALL Hindu texts happens when the sun moves north. The problem is, the sun moves north on December 21st. In 1951 the Indian govt gathered together some astronomers to make a agreed upon calendar in India as different regions were making some different calculations and make it hard to keep unity in govt affairs. The astronomers agreed that sankranti's are correct with tropical and not sidereal and its written into indian law. However, erroneous tradition still prevails and they are using sidereal ingresses and so the average Indian still thinks the sun moves north on Jan 14th.

david starling

Thanks leomoon. I'm looking at the two types of Precessional Ages, tropical and sidereal, as concurrent on two different wavelengths.

Possibly, one is providing knowledge about the Unconscious, the other about the Subconscious.

Although both tropicalism and siderealism are both about what's affecting us through the Astral plane, for me, it's best to concentrate on one at a time, WITHOUT claiming the other is bogus just because it has different knowledge to impart.

This is a very Piscean viewpoint, many can't comprehend. Notice the 2 fish, swimming in different directions, yet "yoked" together (the meaning of "yoga").

My tropical Sun is at 28 degrees Pisces trine Jupiter at 28 degrees Scorpio. Those remain in Pisces and Scorpio in sidereal astrology as well. They just shift from near the end to near the beginning.

leomoon

As for Sri Yukeswar who was Yogananda's spiritual guru, and died some time back; I just read somewhere that his astrology ages were based on the spiritual ages, so differed somewhat, much like Cayce's took people years to be figured out via the book written by the late astrologer Ryland Redd who was also helped by the late Vedic Astrologer he met who happened to be teaching a class he went to in NY named B.V. Raman (talk about fated occurrences) - and who studied Brahmin - and told him the key was to be found in what they termed "loka" and in Sidereal, the ASC. (in between stages of life)

Reminds me of the old saying, "the devil's in the details".....:)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B._V._Raman

So I always knew we had to not leave out one school of knowledge to forsake for the other, but try to understand as best we can both even though we don't master them. I think the word I'm searching for is "respect". :wink:
Edgar Cayce And Zoroastrian Astro

Last edited:

leomoon

Thanks leomoon. I'm looking at the two types of Precessional Ages, tropical and sidereal, as concurrent on two different wavelengths.

Possibly, one is providing knowledge about the Unconscious, the other about the Subconscious.

Although both tropicalism and siderealism are both about what's affecting us through the Astral plane, for me, it's best to concentrate on one at a time, WITHOUT claiming the other is bogus just because it has different knowledge to impart.

This is a very Piscean viewpoint, many can't comprehend. Notice the 2 fish, swimming in different directions, yet "yoked" together (the meaning of "yoga").

My tropical Sun is at 28 degrees Pisces trine Jupiter at 28 degrees Scorpio. Those remain in Pisces and Scorpio in sidereal astrology as well. They just shift from near the end to near the beginning.

David: I saw your note about working on one astrology at a time and thoroughly agree with you, as that is all my mind can really handle properly to "concentrate" on. I've never been able to do otherwise, although I've always admired others who could do so well and there are a few.

I was asked a few months back from a Facebook PM if I would be interested in a Zoom interview with a popular Vedic Magazine interview to explain Edgar Cayce to them regarding Reincarnation and especially his ability to combine the Sidereal and the Tropical charts. I begged out of it.

Actually I tried to do so with much finesse as I could muster up, I simply did not feel I had the wherewithal to speak for Cayce or for Astrology for that matter with my knowledge which is a lifetime of work yet doesn't have the kind of words to explain myself properly. My husband use to say I 'write/speak like Yoda" (in Star Wars)....when he tried to edit my books, :happy:...... I can think fine enough, write fine enough, but talk? forget it. My last work experience before I quit forever to raise children was in a C-21 Realtor office, owned by a very nice Indian family, but I didn't understand a word they said, so all I did was smile. :) They seemed to really like me too!

Thats my worse nightmare, ZOOM, or getting up and speaking to a crowd. :sad:

Can't do it.

So I passed, and instead, because I felt so bad after he kept asking a few times, sent him a few names at Va. Beach of both Astrologers and CEOs there, who could help him out and I"m sure the Astrologers who do write for a living in Venture Forward their official Magazine would be more then happy to do this. I haven't gotten back in touch with him, and hope that it was successful, because it would be great to know the two worlds meshed together properly now regarding Cayce and I certainly wanted it done correctly. (My Sun-Mercury-Mars are ALL in the 6th house) and although people may think otherwise, they are wrong. I hate being in the limelight :)

https://www.lightforcenetwork.com/something-wonderful/edgar-cayce-and-zoroastrian-astrology

Last edited: