Involuntary celibacy in my natal chart

clip11

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930

As much as it pains me to say this, the last time I had sex was in 2014. I've been impotent since then do to a **** addiction that seems to have an iron grip on me.

On top of that, I do have feelings that I am unattractive. Something about either my physical appearance or personality drives away the opposite sex and I don't know what to do. I don't know if it is reality or in my head. I'm guessing that I have Capricorn ruling the 5th and Saturn squaring Jupiter and Pisces rules my 7th house.

Will this end any time soon or is this my fate in life?

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

I understand that incels feel a real problem, but I have never understood why they couldn't seek out prostitutes. Also, on these forums, we see so many lonely women, just hoping for a relationship with a nice-enough man. Without going into details, maybe you could explain that to me.

But your chart shows some of the problems you've mentioned.

Mars (male sexuality in a man's chart) closely squares your moon and Uranus. Mars square Uranus is a traditional indicator of sexuality that is not considered normed within the context of the man's society. 70 years ago, it would have suggested homosexuality; but today it would just be more like, a type of sexuality beyond the conventions of the day. Of course, many gay men do not have Mars square Uranus and many straight men do, so it was never entirely true. But a **** addiction would certainly fit.

Your Mars in the 7th suggests that you would like a committed relationship; but this would be hard to sustain until you can sort out behaviors that most women would find to be deal-breakers.

With such a big concentration of planets in your 4th house of home, it maybe be emotionally difficult for you to get out much, and to put yourself into situations outside of your comfort zone.

I suspect you're attractive enough, but low self-confidence seems to be the issue. With sun conjunct Neptune, it can be hard to develop a firm, realistic self-image.

Frank, I don't know if seeing a therapist is a realistic possibility for you, but I would recommend it.

Meanwhile, please think through the type of relationship you would most like to have, and start taking small practical steps toward achieving it.

Last edited:

clip11

I understand that incels feel a real problem, but I have never understood why they couldn't seek out prostitutes. Also, on these forums, we see so many lonely women, just hoping for a relationship with a nice-enough man. Without going into details, maybe you could explain that to me.

But your chart shows some of the problems you've mentioned.

Mars (male sexuality in a man's chart) closely squares your moon and Uranus. Mars square Uranus is a traditional indicator of sexuality that is not considered normed within the context of the man's society. 70 years ago, it would have suggested homosexuality; but today it would just be more like, a type of sexuality beyond the conventions of the day. Of course, many gay men do not have Mars square Uranus and many straight men do, so it was never entirely true. But a **** addiction would certainly fit.

Your Mars in the 7th suggests that you would like a committed relationship; but this would be hard to sustain until you can sort out behaviors that most women would find to be deal-breakers.

With such a big concentration of planets in your 4th house of home, it maybe be emotionally difficult for you to get out much, and to put yourself into situations outside of your comfort zone.

I suspect you're attractive enough, but low self-confidence seems to be the issue. With sun conjunct Neptune, it can be hard to develop a firm, realistic self-image.

Frank, I don't know if seeing a therapist is a realistic possibility for you, but I would recommend it.

Meanwhile, please think through the type of relationship you would most like to have, and start taking small practical steps toward achieving it.
Thanks for the reply.

As far as prostitution, that doesn't really appeal to me. Plus, it's not legal in my area.

But because of my **** addiction, it has caused me not to be able to perform with a woman and I have given up on pursuing relationships with women because of it. At least until I kick this habit. Problem is, no matter how hard I try, it's very difficult to do.

I believe that much of my low self confidence seems from the fact that during my formative teen years, I wasn't really successful with the opposite sex. That's also when I began to develop my **** addiction.

Throughout high school, I didn't date, not because I didn't want to, but I didn't have the opportunity.

I really think that stalled my development in that realm and now I have to play catch up.