i just need your advice and opinion aka describe the person of this natal chart

Osamenor

Staff member
I'm a semi-professional astrologer, so I have experience (I guess? :biggrin:) and I would never approach a chart that way. Birth charts don't exactly describe people. What they describe is the kinds of influences a person has on their development.

From that, we can get some sense of how their personality might have developed, but there are always more possibilities in the birth chart than can actually manifest. We can get some sense of their general approach to things, but that doesn't tell us exactly how it's playing out for them. We can get some sense of the gifts and challenges they might have, but we don't know what they personally experience as a gift or a challenge. Some people feel their lives are difficult but have charts that seem easy. Some people have what might look like lots of challenges in their chart but feel that those challenges are their greatest gifts.

So if you want all that information just spit out at you, turn to computer programs, like Samantha Bean suggests. If you want actual people to talk to you about your chart, participate in the dialogue.

And if this is not your own birth chart, we would need the person whose chart it is to participate in order to get anything meaningful out of it.

I should qualify my statement.

I remember a time a long long time ago when I was only interested in the strengths and weaknesses format. But after that I was trained as an existential counseling astrologer by a fairly famous person in that narrow line of study. Like that person, I use a thematic approach based on what might be considered the major themes of one’s attempt to organize one’s life into a focused existence.

And so the strengths and weakness thing is a static thing that has little bearing on using astrology to organize one’s life.

And, people in my narrow frame of reference also have to have university training in counseling psychology.

So I am probably the wrong person to even reply, suffice to say that there are other ways.

Wow for real? so many people with wisdom and great knowledge in this website and thats all ? lead me to an ai machine liike astro.com that gives nothing but shallow knowledge without depth?
highly dissapointed

anyways thanks for the response.

Last edited:
I'm a semi-professional astrologer, so I have experience (I guess? :biggrin:) and I would never approach a chart that way. Birth charts don't exactly describe people. What they describe is the kinds of influences a person has on their development.

From that, we can get some sense of how their personality might have developed, but there are always more possibilities in the birth chart than can actually manifest. We can get some sense of their general approach to things, but that doesn't tell us exactly how it's playing out for them. We can get some sense of the gifts and challenges they might have, but we don't know what they personally experience as a gift or a challenge. Some people feel their lives are difficult but have charts that seem easy. Some people have what might look like lots of challenges in their chart but feel that those challenges are their greatest gifts.

So if you want all that information just spit out at you, turn to computer programs, like Samantha Bean suggests. If you want actual people to talk to you about your chart, participate in the dialogue.

And if this is not your own birth chart, we would need the person whose chart it is to participate in order to get anything meaningful out of it.

i see,very helpful answer..

Thank you

just check your inbox already

Last edited: