Where is my 14kt Gold crab pin?

leomoon

The window marked "west" below has a cedar chest with about 3 boxes (empty shoe boxes) with shoes sitting atop of them. I'll check it again, ....
also a small :wink: pile of everyday jeans or clothes I wear is sitting there.
I sense the little cupboard like below the window when I first saw it in the pic. but later thought it could be a shoe rack.

if this is a draw or chest that contains old things, and the slippers I see them as Scorpio "dirt sticking to it", Libra as window??? Libra is a western, moveable, tropical, airy, masculine, humane sign.
Other then that, there is a 2 books Volume of Yogananda's treatise on Christ (large red volume books, dark burgandy colored) siting there next to the old mahogony antique clock. There is a round candle sitting on top of the books.

In the one closet (next to the opened door), I had my husband double check all the clothes in there today, but nothing there except clothes without pins :(

HOWEVER, in both closets, that one and the one near the bathroom, I have lots of shoes, shoeracks, and boxes for shoes I can go through. Living in a very dusty rocky desert as we do, I do change shoes often enough, although 1/2 of them I never wear anymore either. ....since my 2 knee operations.

Last edited:

leomoon

Wow, nice place LeoMoon, so tidy, organized!
Ha-Ha, you didn't see it one hour before I broke my back cleaning out all the junk everywhere including the always upright, ironing board!!

After the photos, I relaxed and un-tideed up again. But honestly, my back is still sore :( I'm too old for this kind of work any more.

:lol:

Last edited:

knowledge

Ha-Ha, you didn't see it one hour before I broke my back cleaning out all the junk everywhere including the always upright, ironing board!!

After the photos, I relaxed and un-tideed up again. But honestly, my back is still sore :( I'm too old for this kind of work any more.

:lol:

I figured that already ;)

leomoon

It's one year later and I finally found the pin by mistake. Actually, thanks to an insect that scared the bejesus out of me at midnight last Sunday as I was sleeping about 2 A.M. I heard a "thud" next to my bed (where the lamp is) and jumped out of bed almost falling backwards as I did. I woke my husband from the other room because I saw a rather large worm like insect I tried to get but could not, (too fast) with my scorpion killer under some pillows piled up next to the bed. It turned out to be a large centipede.
He came in and moved that little nightstand with the lamp. The pin and centepede were behind the stand and the pin was in a plastic bag full of dust so I guess the stand had not been moved in some time (a year or so)

Thanks for the help.

Near the South-East Wall - south end of the house