Progressed pluto changing signs

mle6321

Hello all,

Any insight into progressed Pluto would be greatly appreciated... I haven't found a ton of information online about progressed Pluto. I understand that progressions usually focus on personal planets. Nonetheless, I found it interesting to see that Pluto will progress from Scorpio to Sagittarius in my progressed natal chart next year. The attached image is my birth chart progressed to March 5th, 2021.

In my progressed chart, Pluto is square Mars and Saturn. Mars and Saturn are opposite here as well as in my birth chart. I keep myself very disciplined and am very in control of my actions, unless my temper goes off. It rarely does, but when it does, it's big. I feel like I can attribute some of this to my Mars/Saturn opposition. Pluto is Scorpio in the 6th house. I have a hard time trying to understand the meaning of the square each planet makes to Pluto. Transformation through the act of service will ease this tension between Mars and Saturn? I am left confused here.

Can anyone see any other themes or have any observations regarding this progression? Is this a major transformative period in my life, and is there some direction that is wise to go? I appreciate any thoughts, thank you!

Attachments

• astrological_secondary_directions.png
    astrological_secondary_directions.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 37

Ghost00

Banned
Hi there,
It's a little difficult to see the chart so if you pm me the data I can do a more accurate review. But the chart indicates that Pluto is in house of cunning. He has some favorable aspects to your great charisma and aggressiveness along with healing powers. I use a 36 house system. Pluto could correlate with finances. Some reason strength will be needed on your part to secure the windfall