Understanding T-squares & Grandtrines

Multiplicity

I do not, but would love to know more...I believe I have a T-square and potentially a Grand-trine...resources, references or general help with their greater meaning and/or intricate details would be appreciated :D

Attachments

• Chart.141.955.gif
    Chart.141.955.gif
    33.4 KB · Views: 22

Peregrine_Moon

Could you please re-post your chart in full size? I think the reason you haven't had any responses is that the attached chart is very small and hard to read.

I do not, but would love to know more...I believe I have a T-square and potentially a Grand-trine...resources, references or general help with their greater meaning and/or intricate details would be appreciated :D

hi, a t square is when your sun is opposed to another planet in your chart and making a square those two planets sun opposite XXX makes a square to a third planet...example my sun pisces is opposite my saturn in virgo and they make a square to my neptune in sag...for me, i must be as much realistic as possible otherwise i lose contact with reality and life lol Now a grand trine is when planet makes an aspect, a trine to another one and that other planet makes a trine to a third planet...the three planets are linked all together making an isocele triangle...example my mars in leo is trine my midheaven in aries itself making a trine to my neptune in sag...this aspect brings HUGE stability...i am always positive but the best thing is the stability even when everything goes wrong

Peregrine_Moon

The squaring planet in a T-square mediates the opposition between the other two planets. The difficulty is that square aspects require adjustment: energy doesn't flow as easily when it has to change course. When a T-square becomes calcified, there needs to be a way out, so to speak. It's frequently found at the point opposing the squaring planet.

Grand trines seem like very nice things, and sometimes they are. The three planets or configurations on each point are usually in the same element and so they communicate very well. The difficulty is that the grand trine can take over the whole horoscope, to the exclusion of everything else, because it's such an easy place to focus one's attention and resources. Needs and behaviours interrelate and reinforce each other. If neither the Sun nor Moon is involved in the grand trine, the structure can seem to operate outside of the principal needs of the individual.

The most important thing is not to fall into the trap of dissecting T-squares and grand trines as though they're just assemblages of parts. They need to be seen as wholes in themselves. Then, analysis flows easily.