Lost my cat plz help

Piyu

Re: Is my cat dead or alive

Ok thank you,thank you sir,very kind of you.tell me last time only ,is he physically ok,is there any month or time I will get him?

obsidianmineral

Ok thank you,thank you sir,very kind of you.tell me last time only ,is he physically ok,is there any month or time I will get him?

I'm not sure about any of these two things, but I'm inclined to say that he is physically fine, if he's got any injury it's minor. In relation to the time, I'm inclined to say it will take weeks, or maybe months. I'm sorry to say that but that is what I see in the chart.

Sunrise

Re: Lost my cat from a month seeks help

Hello, I am from india,I lost my male Orange cat on 2nd dec 2017 in eve 5pm.I took him to the vet hospital for his blood test.but he ran away.I am searching him from a month.but couldn't find him.please help.I don't understand charts.please guide me what chart I need to attach and how.chart of the day of my cat lost or my birth chart I need to upload.

I am continuously praying for him.he is always a indoor cat.he hardly goes outside.he wasn't feeling well,so I took him to the vet,and we did some blood test.but he ran away.we were searching him daily but couldn't find him.

suggestion,advice is appreciated.

https://ibb.co/caF4Bb this is the first chart that you upload
and this is the second chart https://ibb.co/h2muFc
I worked with the second chart that you send me. But also the first one show the same thing.
so, i will tell you my thouthts but you will wait other member opinion.

I'm not very optimistic about this chart and your cat.

The last degrees indicate that a situation has been completed. They are difficult degrees and usually show the difficult position of the person concerned.

Now you are Mars and Venus also (sign of Taurus is included).
I do not like the chart because you as Mars in the 8th radix house, but Mars is also the 8th derivative of your cat.

Then I see Venus (you again), who is burned in the last few degrees and peregine. This clearly shows you your ugly psychological situation that you do not see from yourself anywhere (peregrine). You're awful.

And Mars in the same shows us, perergine both in the 8th house.

The cat is seen by Mercury. But also from the Moon, which is usually the usually general planet of lost objects, animals, runaways, thieves etc. We will see about the moon.

If you see Mercury (cat), it is in the 10th house, in conjunction with the South Note (losses), not good and goes for burning by Sun. That's what we do not like at all. It shows us that the cat is not good.

Now let's look at the reception: Mercury does not see where Venus or Mars (Essential diginities), or even Mars. On the contrary, Mars and Moon are in the detriment of Mercury. No encouraging signs.
Of course the fact that Mercury (cat) is angular (10th house) and in his own person gives some hope.

Now we see that the Moon is going to meet Mars in the 8th house. Mars, as I mentioned above, is the derivative 8th house of the cat. Moon and Aris are ruled by Jupiter the Lord of 8th.

And the first chart shows us the same.
Moon void, Sun just past aspect with Venus (the 8th radix),
The Cat in his 6th own derivative house, without power, peregrine, is not the cat well.
We see the past aspect :)opposition:) of Moon with Sun (cat), Sun will find Mars before catching Jupiter. No much

hope to find your cat .

wait for other members to tell you please. Maybe I overlook something and I miss something on the map.

Piyu

https://ibb.co/caF4Bb this is the first chart that you upload
and this is the second chart https://ibb.co/h2muFc
I worked with the second chart that you send me. But also the first one show the same thing.
so, i will tell you my thouthts but you will wait other member opinion.

I'm not very optimistic about this chart and your cat.

The last degrees indicate that a situation has been completed. They are difficult degrees and usually show the difficult position of the person concerned.

Now you are Mars and Venus also (sign of Taurus is included).
I do not like the chart because you as Mars in the 8th radix house, but Mars is also the 8th derivative of your cat.

Then I see Venus (you again), who is burned in the last few degrees and peregine. This clearly shows you your ugly psychological situation that you do not see from yourself anywhere (peregrine). You're awful.

And Mars in the same shows us, perergine both in the 8th house.

The cat is seen by Mercury. But also from the Moon, which is usually the usually general planet of lost objects, animals, runaways, thieves etc. We will see about the moon.

If you see Mercury (cat), it is in the 10th house, in conjunction with the South Note (losses), not good and goes for burning by Sun. That's what we do not like at all. It shows us that the cat is not good.

Now let's look at the reception: Mercury does not see where Venus or Mars (Essential diginities), or even Mars. On the contrary, Mars and Moon are in the detriment of Mercury. No encouraging signs.
Of course the fact that Mercury (cat) is angular (10th house) and in his own person gives some hope.

Now we see that the Moon is going to meet Mars in the 8th house. Mars, as I mentioned above, is the derivative 8th house of the cat. Moon and Aris are ruled by Jupiter the Lord of 8th.

And the first chart shows us the same.
Moon void, Sun just past aspect with Venus (the 8th radix),
The Cat in his 6th own derivative house, without power, peregrine, is not the cat well.
We see the past aspect :)opposition:) of Moon with Sun (cat), Sun will find Mars before catching Jupiter. No much

hope to find your cat .

wait for other members to tell you please. Maybe I overlook something and I miss something on the map.

I just understand cat is not good.right?
Means he is not physically well.I am unable to get other aspect.
I can't take single day without thinking of him.day and night I pray.I use tarot card online to check his phase.just to get relief.
Is there any chance I can get him.will he recover from his current situation.what is wrong with him?tell me something more.

Anyone plz help?

Last edited:

Piyu

I just understand cat is not good.right?
Means he is not physically well.I am unable to get other aspect.
I can't take single day without thinking of him.day and night I pray.I use tarot card online to check his phase.just to get relief.
Is there any chance I can get him.will he recover from his current situation.what is wrong with him?tell me something more.

Anyone plz help?

Plz tell me is my cat dead or alive?

Almohsin

Hi
Do you have pictures of the cat? Take cat pictures.
Go to the area where the cat has lost. Then ask people .

I hope you find your cat

Piyu

Hi
Do you have pictures of the cat? Take cat pictures.
Go to the area where the cat has lost. Then ask people .

I hope you find your cat

Thanks for replying.. OK Ill do that.
Should I upload current chart. Can you tell me direction or something. I need little help.

scorpwicca

Hi

cats are sixth house of small animals, in this chart the ruler is mercury and we find this in the fourth house which is typically home. It is in aries..

I don't think the cat is very far away from you. go out and look around the streets but as aries is also fire, look near your cooker, anywhere or anything which produces heat...

Piyu

Hi

cats are sixth house of small animals, in this chart the ruler is mercury and we find this in the fourth house which is typically home. It is in aries..

I don't think the cat is very far away from you. go out and look around the streets but as aries is also fire, look near your cooker, anywhere or anything which produces heat...

Ohk.. I lost near vet hospital which is 1.5 km away from home. You mean to say he will come back,or I need to look where heat produces,near hospital. Ohk I'll check both. Thanks for reply

Almohsin

Hello . Go northwest of your house. If it was lost there. Then he headed from the site of her escape southeast. Look for a gym there and then ask about the cat. Look for a shop selling carpet or bakery, salon, pub. There you'll find your cat.
Take cat pictures with you and then ask people there. I hope you will find the cat. Good luck