Lost my cat plz help

Piyu

Lost my cat from a month seeks help

Hello, I am from india,I lost my male Orange cat on 2nd dec 2017 in eve 5pm.I took him to the vet hospital for his blood test.but he ran away.I am searching him from a month.but couldn't find him.please help.I don't understand charts.please guide me what chart I need to attach and how.chart of the day of my cat lost or my birth chart I need to upload.

I am continuously praying for him.he is always a indoor cat.he hardly goes outside.he wasn't feeling well,so I took him to the vet,and we did some blood test.but he ran away.we were searching him daily but couldn't find him.

suggestion,advice is appreciated.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Re: Lost my cat from a month seeks help

Hello, I am from india,I lost my male Orange cat on 2nd Nov 2017 in eve 5pm.I took him to the vet hospital for his blood test.but he ran away.I am searching him from a month.but couldn't find him.please help.I don't understand charts.please guide me what chart I need to attach and how.chart of the day of my cat lost or my birth chart I need to upload.

I am continuously praying for him.he is always a indoor cat.he hardly goes outside.he wasn't feeling well,so I took him to the vet,and we did some blood test.but he ran away.we were searching him daily but couldn't find him.

suggestion,advice is appreciated.

You should make a horary chart so we can know where the cat might be. Find out the transits whenever you feel like the question should be asked and then post it here.

Piyu

Thank you sir,for your precious reply.

Alright,here sending another link

https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/H16k3eS.png

I hope this works.If image is still not visible,I would like to mail the chart.so I can figure out .

here is my email id-pri_gadkari_14@yahoo.co.in

Please message me so I can send you email.
Although this is public site and I am sending my email,for me my cat is more important.

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Alright. Is the chart you attached a chart that's a horary question you made? So you asked on December 2nd 2017 at 5:35 pm where your cat is, right?

The chart is visible yes. You could just post here the hour and place of when you asked the question and I'll attach the chart myself.

Piyu

I lost him near vet hospital.my city name Nagpur country:india .where is he ?how is he?will be come back? Is he alive? I lost my cat on 2nd dec 2017 in eve 5:35
And he is missing from this day and time.

I don't know where to find him.I just have this date of missing.do you want my chart to search him.I will made it ,if you require.I want to know his today's status.what chart says.

Waiting for your reply sir..eagerly want to know about him.

[Merged two threads on the same topic by the same thread starter. Some posts may be similar as a result. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

obsidianmineral

I lost him near vet hospital.my city name Nagpur country:india .where is he ?how is he?will be come back? Is he alive? I lost my cat on 2nd dec 2017 in eve 5:35
And he is missing from this day and time.

I don't know where to find him.I just have this date of missing.do you want my chart to search him.I will made it ,if you require.I want to know his today's status.what chart says.

Oh, I see. That's the chart that corresponds to the exact time at which the cat was lost.

I'm actually asking you to provide a horary chart. You need to ask a question at a time when you feel it's necessary (like now) and then tell me at what exact time you asked the question. I don't need the chart of the time you lost the cat, just a chart that corresponds to you asking "Where is my cat?". So ask a question right now and tell me what time it is over there at India so I can make a horary chart.

Piyu

Ok it's 2am mrng 3rd Jan city nagpur country india

I want to know where is he
I need to make anther chart of current timing ?

Piyu

Today's timing,date and location details.I made chart.

Just another photo link if 1st dint work.

https://ibb.co/naUNxG

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

Is this the first time you ask the horary question? Because the chart seems weird. Considering you're represented by :mars: and your cat (6th house ruler) is also Mars, it would indicate the cat is in its rightful place and recovery could be soon. But this doesn't match what you said or does it? Can anybody else help me with this?

Piyu

I don't understand.where is my cat? I don't understand astrology,first time with this chart,that too I am using Google to make chart.My cat is missing from a month right today.what to do? Can I give my current time date and location.what does it means ?

Is it means my prayer will work and he will back soon?

What is the meaning of that sign.this is all first time.Sir recovery means he is not good?what is it?

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

I don't understand.where is my cat? I don't understand astrology,first time with this chart,that too I am using Google to make chart.My cat is missing from a month right today.what to do? Can I give my current time date and location.what does it means ?

Is it means my prayer will work and he will back soon?

What is the meaning of that sign.this is all first time.Sir recovery means he is not good?what is it?

You're in the horary astrology forum. Horary astrology has to do with asking a question to the heavens and then at the very time you ask said question, you look at the planets at the current placement of the planets at that very time. So what I was asking was for you to pray and think about the question, and when you do this please tell me what time it was over there at India. Horary astrology is based on the idea that you can make the natal chart of a question and in the same chart the answer should be given.

You gave me the time a few minutes ago and I made a chart of your question, but I don't think the chart really worked because it was different from what you said, so I assume you didn't understand me when I said you should think of the question and tell me the exact time it is over there when you thought of the question so I can make a horary chart.

Piyu

I want to know now where is he ?it's 3:54 am morning date 3Jan 2018 city nagpur state Maharashtra country -india

Should I make another chart?

Another chart

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=4&nho2=2&btyp=2&mth=at&sday=2&smon=1&syr=2018&rs=0

Just another link same photo

https://ibb.co/bzw2xG

Sir,plz help me.with the passing of days I am losing my hopes.I have paid psychic,reiki healer.but nothing seems work.plz guide me what I can do.I need help

Last edited:

obsidianmineral

I want to know now where is he ?it's 3:54 am morning date 3Jan 2018 city nagpur state Maharashtra country -india

Should I make another chart?

Another chart

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?gm=a1&nhor=4&nho2=2&btyp=2&mth=at&sday=2&smon=1&syr=2018&rs=0

Just another link same photo

Sir,plz help me.with the passing of days I am losing my hopes.I have paid psychic,reiki healer.but nothing seems work.plz guide me what I can do.I need help

I don't know, when I read the charts I don't see them matching up with what they should be telling me. Maybe astrology isn't working here. Any fellow user other than me that could help this man?

Piyu

Is my cat dead or alive

Hello,I lost my Orange male cat 1month ago.I want to know is he alive?

Here is my chart
https://ibb.co/caF4Bb

obsidianmineral

Re: Is my cat dead or alive

Hello, I'm sorry for not replying to your messages, I've been a bit busy writing some other replies to other threads.

First of all, your cat is indeed alive. In the chart you attached the querent (you) are represented by the ascendant in Pisces :)pisces:) and the ruler Jupiter :)jupiter:), and the cat is being represented by the 6th house and its ruler, which are Leo :)leo:) and the Sun :)sun:). The Sun is placed in Capricorn :)capricorn:) in the 11th house, which is good. Since the cat is the :sun: in Capricorn, peregrine, the cat is most likely lost and not with any particular person where he finds true comfort, however, I think your cat may be at some kind of place, like an Animal Refuge Center of some kind. This is because :sun: is in the house of Saturn :)saturn:) which is in rulership and in the same sign. You are being represented by :jupiter: in the 9th house which could make things go slow and feel like there's no possibility for recovery of the cat, but I believe you may recover your cat, maybe not in the near future, but probably at some time, since the Moon is in rulership in Cancer.

It may feel like a lot of time is passing and it may feel really uncomfortable, I know and I'm sorry to see that you had a problem with your cat. My cat died died 2 years ago because some guys at a veterinary killed him due to an overdose. I'm sorry if it is hard to go through things like this, but I want you to know that I care for you and I understand you. Your cat is not dead however, so don't worry.

Last edited: