Differences between the three fire signs, any thoughts?

I notice that by nature, fire signs tend to get along with each other quite well but there seem to be some differences.

For one, I notice that Sagittarius placements I have known were just so peaceful and easygoing. Most I have met were worldly in a way, intellectual and many times just cool about a lot of things. Compared to the other two fire signs, Sags tend to be very tame and keep a cool facade to themselves. Most I knew were easy to get along with and avoided conflict at all costs.

Aries I have known tend to be intense but in a very helpful sort of way, kind of like a motivational speaker. Most I have known are full of energy and just ready to live life. I am also partial because this is one of my favorite signs!!!!

Now Leos I know are a bit different. It seems like of all the fire signs, they seem to hold on to things the most and are also the least forgiving. For the most part, I also find them to be the least approachable of all the fire signs while the women I've met from this sign were all stuckup princesses.

Thoughts?