Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-31-2012, 01:22 AM

my birthchart

i just deleted all my posts, cause unfortunately this site couldn't help me how i was hoping it would help..bye

Last edited by daek; 04-05-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Unread 02-01-2012, 12:07 AM

Re: my birthchart

Well your chart has a lot of energies in the first and eleventh house. So this tells me that you will really go through some sort of transformation in how you interact with people and how you portray yourself to the world. The first house is Capricorn and Saturn is there, though ur, nep and venus is there as well. But Saturn will overshadow these planets at least at first. You may be constricted in your expression to the world or people may think you are standoffish or you may seem pessimistic...this is something that would need to be worked on. Venus there will also help you and could give you an attractive nature with Uranus there you may appear eccentric in some way or strange. So there is work to be done on how you appear to the world. Friends will play a big role in your life and so will some sort of cause...if that makes sense. Some group or organization or 'reason'. Both could impact relationships in a positive way and you could marry one of your friends or something or forge business relationships with people that were friends or were doing some sort of cause/club with you. And you probably will have quite a few people interested in you or you may get into relationships but the passion is just not there for those people! Don;t get married too early. Friends are so important though for you and there will be some sort of crisis there that will give you the ability to improve (like perhaps you will be friendless for a while and will need to make new friends or something by changing how you appear to others)... Balancing your personal values with finances is a big thing that you will have to learn as well. If you don't change how you appear to the world, this will impact being able to forge and keep relationships negatively. Good luck!

Last edited by retinoid; 02-01-2012 at 12:10 AM.
Unread 02-01-2012, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daek View Post
very accurate! saturn did overshadow these planets when i was a child, but little by little it didn't anymore. but it's true that any new thing wich i have to deal with, still gives me the impression that saturn resticts me at first. but then i try to change that. and it's true i'm not commun in appearence, origins, and life path indeed i already started that change, in many aspects of myself. moved away to another country, and i'm actually starting a new life, making new friends, and it's doing fine. i haven't lost all my friends from my previous country, but i still keep a distance from many of them. i had a few relationships in the past, and just really started to date people in my new country. i cannot say i didn't had enough relationships, cause i had some, even if they were not that long. passion exists more in their side, but i cannot feel that passion. i already felt a glance of it, but for people who were unattainable. but i'm optimistic and already happy with what i lived in my relationships. but you're right, i'm really going through some changes, and i think it will last at least until pluto leaves my 1st house, but it shown to be for the better
thanks for your reading!
Yeah I meant that YOUR passion isn't there for those people (I typed it ambiguously I think). Or you may lose passion fast which is why you probably shouldn't do major commitments early on.
Unread 02-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Banned

I notice you have a very arrogant personality, like fearing someone is trying to outshine you. Why do you have an intense need to be the alpha male?
Unread 02-22-2012, 10:42 AM

Hi Daek!

Thanks for sharing your chart. I'll go ahead and take a quick stab...

First, I don't really think there's much to explore with respect to the 1-7-11 thing (although interestingly I was born at 7:11 and weighed 7 lbs 11 oz!). Of course, the aspects themselves are interesting, but there isn't a "secret" meaning behind the overall configuration--even though I'm sure your Scorpio Sun-Pluto was hoping for one!

Essentially, the stellium in the first house is opposite Jupiter in the 7th House, and both of these points get a boost from your stellium in the 11th. You probably knew that already, though.

I'm curious to know whether your parents were ex-pats (I know your chart says you were born in Kinshasa, but are you Congolese?) or "African". I'm assuming it's the latter, but figured I'd ask. I was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Mali several years ago, so I know it's not uncommon to have births among the ex-pat/international community in capital cities.

One theme that stands out for me is your relationship with your father. The Pluto-Sun conjunction in Scorpio really indicates that there is a dark, secret side to you (I hesitate to reference Heart of Darkness :-) ) and that it may have to do with a shady family history. Because it's in the 11th house not too far from Mars, I can't help but think it might have to do with war or politics. I tend to "write stories" when I look at charts without the benefit of conversation, so forgive me if I improvise too much. I kept thinking about the Congo's violent past, as well as neighboring Rwanda's. I could see your 11th house stellium belonging to the son of a Hutu officer or something like that, and all the issues that would create in this modern era.

Another angle on this is that your "father" could be argued to be your "motherland" and perhaps the nation as a whole has a "dark past" that affects your sense of identity.
Unread 02-22-2012, 11:10 AM

The first house stellium is angular and therefore very important in your chart.

Oh before I continue, your chart ruler is Saturn (because you have Capricorn on the Ascendant). Elementally, you're definitely a Water/Earth type. There is some air via Gemini moon, but markedly there is NO FIRE. This reinforces the Sun-Pluto in Scorpio stellium--that you're a deep individual who focuses on matters related to security and survival needs. The flip side is that you might try to control others in order to feel safe, avoid risks, etc. I wonder whether it's hard for you to take initiative, especially when success isn't guaranteed.

OK the first house stellium is for me suggestive of more "Dad" stuff. It's often said that the planets on the Ascendant describe the physical birth, so I'm wondering whether there was anything unique about yours. The Venus-Saturn contact suggests that love didn't come easy in your family and now you tend to build walls around yourself because at some level you doubt whether you're lovable. This is all likely tied to the Sun-Pluto stuff.

The Uranus/Neptune contacts further add a dimension of complexity to the Saturn-Venus conjunction, and basically it seems to me that you're a somewhat peculiar person who struggles to relate to others on a sexual or as another poster commented "alpha" manner. Instead, I bet that Gemini moon comes into play a lot for you--you probably love travel, foreign languages, banter, pen pals, etc. I wonder how this manner of interacting with the world is different from the way that your parents did in the groups they were active, and how that affects you.

Lastly, the Jupiter opposition to your stellium with Saturn reinforces this idea of old v. new; stay v. go. In the story, maybe someone with these aspects was born into a family at a time in history when things were changing. As a child in this family, you didn't get the "old school" upbringing, but by virtue of being cut from a more modern mold, you were isolated from your family and their history. This isn't all bad, because there are aspects of this history you find unappealing, and even though you don't know how to integrate all the disparate info yet, you're happy to have distance from them.

Jupiter's orbit is just under 12 years, so you're coming up on your second Jupiter return. Pay attention and see what happens!
Unread 03-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Banned

keywords in this chart!! Artistic perfectionism! and stubborness!

Tags
birthchart, capricorn ascendant, gemini moon, scorpio sun, stellium