what a weird life

oscarSegal

this is my chart
what can you guys tell me about my previous life and my current life path?
especially id like to know what ive done to deserve to be so poor :\

thanks in advance

astro_w2gw_01_oscar_segal_78694_31807.gif

Abby83

Im going to take a very brief crack at first glance.

I reckon in your past life you could have worked as a doctor or lawyer and interacted with may ppl and made good money.

In this life you need to focus on yourself. You need to stop focusing on the needs of other ppl and the social status and working at having an income and security. I think being pushed into your poverty situation where other ppl provide for u allows you to look after yourself in solitude and to receive from others instead of others receiving from you.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi Oscar:

You have quite a bit going on in your chart from a karmic standpoint. In Karmic Astrology, the 12th house is the main house of karma, and planets there have heavy karmic meaning. This can be due to karmic debt from past lives, or karma you have agreed to take on for the collective, or life lessons you wish to learn.

You have a 12h Sun, planets in the 12h, and a 1/7 Nodal Axis. These placements seem to be quite common on this forum, so you have company!

A 12 house Sun is a marker for someone who was an important, prominent person in a past life, was well known, and received public attention. In this life you deliberately chose to have a more normal life, and may have to work behind the scenes. This placement tends to result in a feeling that one never receives the attention and recognition that is deserved. Delay or lack or recognition can be a difficult lesson for the 12h Sun, especially when as in your case, the Sun is in a mutable sign. In past lives you formed your self-identity upon your public persona. In this life you are to learn who you really are. Identity must come from within.

The Sun in Taurus is showing us that you were focused upon the material, and your security was linked to your wealth. You tended towards self-indulgence and possessiveness. Taurus energy also gives you the gifts of patience and steadfastness.

The goal of a Taurus Sun is to learn to live comfortably in a physical body, to develop an internal sense of security, rather than material wealth. This is a soul that will need to avoid reliance on status symbols in order to feel secure. In this life there will be a step down in material possessions and wealth in order to learn that security comes from within, not from the environment. That said, none of us are meant to be victims and martyrs. You can certainly have a comfortable lifestyle, but it will be a decrease from the past lives I am describing.

The soul with a 12h Sun must learn in this life to learn to do a job for the sake of doing a good job, not for reward and adulation. This will apply not just to work environments but all spheres of life.

We can see the desire for status emphasized by the trine from the Sun to Jupiter in Capricorn, an indication that there was a great deal of luck associated with your status/social climbing.

A 12 house Sun may also indicate karma with the father around power, will, restriction.
(Sun oppositie Pluto, Mars, Saturn).

Your 12h Taurus Venus is showing karma around relationships. This is a soul who was possessive, jealous and stubborn. In this life it is important to know when to let go and to allow others space and respect. A 12h Aries Mercury is showing mental and communication process issues. We can see that in a past life you were witty, outspoken, argumentative and impulsive. And with the oppositions to Pluto, Mars in Scorpio, we can see manipulation, drama and trauma.

A 12h Venus may indicate past lives as a female, or karmic relationships with women in your present life. You may interact with women based upon past life personas and may need to adjust to the fact the personalities are different in this life.

A 12h Chiron is showing some past lives that were deeply traumatizing and painful, and may feel like a wound to the personality in this life. You may have a connection to ancestral or ethnic suffering with this placement. You may also have agreed to take on some collective karma in order to help the planet move forward.

A Gemini Chiron is showing a wound around communication: wounding or wounded words. The goal will be to speak one’s truth but in a way that is not wounding. Chiron conjunct the North Node on the ASC is showing a need to heal this karmic wound as well as potential for a healing vocation. It is important not to let the karmic wound block personal growth in this life.

The placement of your nodes, and moon echo the above themes. Your chart repeats the same theme over and over.

The NN in the first house is showing a past life of enmeshment with others, a lack of true sense of self. The Gemini NN is echoing the 12 Mercury goal of needing to speak your truth in this life, but to do so in a way that is based upon integrity and truth.

A Cancer Moon is a very sensitive Moon, this placement will give a highly emotional soul who can appear cool on the surface. This is a soul with deep security needs, tends to hold onto the past, and may be quite possessive and protective. This is a Moon deeply connected to mothering and nurturing, and female energy. There may be a tendency to “smother mother.”
The second house placement is showing a karmic gift to you in this life around being mothered or mothering in this life, though the opposition to Neptune is showing some issues that most likely are still a work in progress, along the lines of Neptunian escapism or fog.

A 2h moon will give psychic ability and an ability to emphasize with others that can be developed in this life.

Hope this sheds light on your past lives and current soul path.

Julia

PS Edited to add: Do you have any links to textles, fabrics?

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi,

Those are quite broad and open questions you have put out there.

I too have a question for you. How tense is your relationship with your father? How is home life? These are the main issues that you have brought in from your past life. I will explain how after I have some input from you first.

Last edited:

oscarSegal

Hi Oscar:

You have quite a bit going on in your chart from a karmic standpoint. In Karmic Astrology, the 12th house is the main house of karma, and planets there have heavy karmic meaning. This can be due to karmic debt from past lives, or karma you have agreed to take on for the collective, or life lessons you wish to learn.

You have a 12h Sun, planets in the 12h, and a 1/7 Nodal Axis. These placements seem to be quite common on this forum, so you have company!

A 12 house Sun is a marker for someone who was an important, prominent person in a past life, was well known, and received public attention. In this life you deliberately chose to have a more normal life, and may have to work behind the scenes. This placement tends to result in a feeling that one never receives the attention and recognition that is deserved. Delay or lack or recognition can be a difficult lesson for the 12h Sun, especially when as in your case, the Sun is in a mutable sign. In past lives you formed your self-identity upon your public persona. In this life you are to learn who you really are. Identity must come from within.

The Sun in Taurus is showing us that you were focused upon the material, and your security was linked to your wealth. You tended towards self-indulgence and possessiveness. Taurus energy also gives you the gifts of patience and steadfastness.

The goal of a Taurus Sun is to learn to live comfortably in a physical body, to develop an internal sense of security, rather than material wealth. This is a soul that will need to avoid reliance on status symbols in order to feel secure. In this life there will be a step down in material possessions and wealth in order to learn that security comes from within, not from the environment. That said, none of us are meant to be victims and martyrs. You can certainly have a comfortable lifestyle, but it will be a decrease from the past lives I am describing.

The soul with a 12h Sun must learn in this life to learn to do a job for the sake of doing a good job, not for reward and adulation. This will apply not just to work environments but all spheres of life.

We can see the desire for status emphasized by the trine from the Sun to Jupiter in Capricorn, an indication that there was a great deal of luck associated with your status/social climbing.

A 12 house Sun may also indicate karma with the father around power, will, restriction.
(Sun oppositie Pluto, Mars, Saturn).

Your 12h Taurus Venus is showing karma around relationships. This is a soul who was possessive, jealous and stubborn. In this life it is important to know when to let go and to allow others space and respect. A 12h Aries Mercury is showing mental and communication process issues. We can see that in a past life you were witty, outspoken, argumentative and impulsive. And with the oppositions to Pluto, Mars in Scorpio, we can see manipulation, drama and trauma.

A 12h Venus may indicate past lives as a female, or karmic relationships with women in your present life. You may interact with women based upon past life personas and may need to adjust to the fact the personalities are different in this life.

A 12h Chiron is showing some past lives that were deeply traumatizing and painful, and may feel like a wound to the personality in this life. You may have a connection to ancestral or ethnic suffering with this placement. You may also have agreed to take on some collective karma in order to help the planet move forward.

A Gemini Chiron is showing a wound around communication: wounding or wounded words. The goal will be to speak one’s truth but in a way that is not wounding. Chiron conjunct the North Node on the ASC is showing a need to heal this karmic wound as well as potential for a healing vocation. It is important not to let the karmic wound block personal growth in this life.

The placement of your nodes, and moon echo the above themes. Your chart repeats the same theme over and over.

The NN in the first house is showing a past life of enmeshment with others, a lack of true sense of self. The Gemini NN is echoing the 12 Mercury goal of needing to speak your truth in this life, but to do so in a way that is based upon integrity and truth.

A Cancer Moon is a very sensitive Moon, this placement will give a highly emotional soul who can appear cool on the surface. This is a soul with deep security needs, tends to hold onto the past, and may be quite possessive and protective. This is a Moon deeply connected to mothering and nurturing, and female energy. There may be a tendency to “smother mother.”
The second house placement is showing a karmic gift to you in this life around being mothered or mothering in this life, though the opposition to Neptune is showing some issues that most likely are still a work in progress, along the lines of Neptunian escapism or fog.

A 2h moon will give psychic ability and an ability to emphasize with others that can be developed in this life.

Hope this sheds light on your past lives and current soul path.

Julia

PS Edited to add: Do you have any links to textles, fabrics?

Thanks for taking the time!
Ummm Not really except my mom used to own a small shop when I was young. She had those huge sowing machines and lots of pattern books and she's made a lot of cool clothing. Actually EVERYTHING I wear up until I was 12 or 13 was litteraly home made. :)

Bina

You might want to look into the dominant aspect pattern in your chart, it is called a mystic rectangle between Moon, Venus, Neptune and Pluto. I would say you may be highly perceptive with this combination, also creative, perhaps seeking higher meaning in your life as well...

oscarSegal

Hi,

Those are quite broad and open questions you have put out there.

I too have a question for you. How tense is your relationship with your father? How is home life? These are main issues that you have brought in from your past life. I will explain how after I have some input from you first.

My dad pulled a gun at me when I was 17. He's nice to me NOW but it's only cause he feels guilty and realizes he's driven everyone he knows away from him with his violence and lies and shadiness. He's trying to reach out but I can't. We dont understand each other. He's a peasant and i'm a wizard.
I'm not angry with him anymore. And I do wish I could just hang out with him and feel comfortable in his presence but it just doesnt happen.
He's been shady for most of his life. Done very dark unspeakable things, I won't be surprised if at any point he gets arrested for murder or something like that. He is feeble now. He got so old so fast. I have a lot of inactive compassion for him but I can't seperate this lonely sad old man he is now from that violent arrogant cruel young man he was. And while I'm moved by his state in a way I know it's just an act on his side and once he seizes power again his hidden inner Hitler is gonna rise up again and leave a supernova of destructive energy behind him.
He is, like Iggy Pop wrote so beautifully 'The world's forgotten boy. The one who searches only to destroy...'
I feel for that forgotten boy, I really do, I just can't have him in my world.

aquarius7000

Hi,

There is a reason why I asked about your father. Saturn is one of the most difficult areas in one's chart. I have read a lot of Vedic Astrology. It clearly says that is where your Karma is. Karma is intricately related with past lives. I do not want to get deeper into it because it is not an easily digestable subject. I would just say that you need to resolve your karma with your father because it has been continuing for many lives and will go forward with both of you into your coming incarnations as long as it is not resolved and the unforgiveness exists. Forgiveness resolves the hardest and deepest of issues, and heals the most painful of emotional wounds. You might want to think about it when you have some moments of peace.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I also wanted to add that with Saturn being in your 6th house and opposing your Sun, as well as Pluto in your 6th house, I also think if you do not somehow resolve your issues with your father, and forgive, you might be the bigger sufferer. Your chart shows that bitter and negative energy (Sun-Saturn, pluto) when harboured inside for too long , it can give chronic (Saturn) health problems (6th and 12th houses involved).

The thing with forgiveness is that the person that needs to forgive may think: but I am not the one at fault here, yet I faced all that. Why should I forgive this person that harmed and hurt me so much. Why should I bend?
What one forgets is that by forgiving and reaccepting, one experiences so much peace inside and that big bundle of negativity, hurt, bitterness, etc, drops out of one and you feel so light and positive. Forgiveness improves, above all, one's own quality of life manifold.

oscarSegal

Hi,

There is a reason why I asked about your father. Saturn is one of the most difficult areas in one's chart. I have read a lot of Vedic Astrology. It clearly says that is where your Karma is. Karma is intricately related with past lives. I do not want to get deeper into it because it is not an easily digestable subject.

It is digested, I'm over that. I did forgive, I don't care about it anymore. I don't wanna have a good or bad relationship with him. The fight is over, weve both lost, weve both waved our white flags and I don't know about him but I let go. I dont want us to have a hug and white light coming out of our bodies like in LOST. I had a father who I didnt get along with. Were both grown ups and now we need to grow apart like people do. I don't get attached to people. I get attached to songs, books, animals. But not people.

aquarius7000

Hi,

What do you do for a living if I may ask? Do you have a career line in mind? Transit Jupiter will be aspecting your MC (career) soon in a trine, so the next half year is a good time to do something career wise.

oscarSegal

Hi,

What do you do for a living if I may ask? Do you have a career line in mind? Transit Jupiter will be aspecting your MC (career) soon in a trine, so the next half year is a good time to do something career wise.

Not really. I don't have anything in mind. 'Everything good I deem too good to be true, everything else is just a bore'. I spent my whole childhood through my late 20's focusing on what I thought would be my career. Worked really hard. accepted a lot of humiliation thinking it would all pay off but it was all for nothing. Disillusion was traumatic, havent had a real sense of purpose since.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Thanks for taking the time!
Ummm Not really except my mom used to own a small shop when I was young. She had those huge sowing machines and lots of pattern books and she's made a lot of cool clothing. Actually EVERYTHING I wear up until I was 12 or 13 was litteraly home made. :)

I would say Oscar that is a link to textiles and fabrics! Your mother owning a sewing shop when you were a child. Quite possible this is a tie to a past life, what I am seeing is the use of textiles on a larger basis in a past life, perhaps the source of the wealth.

Julia

aquarius7000

Not really. I don't have anything in mind. 'Everything good I deem too good to be true, everything else is just a bore'. I spent my whole childhood through my late 20's focusing on what I thought would be my career. Worked really hard. accepted a lot of humiliation thinking it would all pay off but it was all for nothing. Disillusion was traumatic, havent had a real sense of purpose since
Hi,

Most of us don't succeed at our first or second job/endeavour. Most of us. If at all, that should be the fuel to more efforts and hard work on our part. There is no excuse to not try another time. Otherwise, no pain means no gain, and that is then the answer to your question in your first post on this thread.

I can only tell you that you have transit Jupiter trining your MC (career) and will continue to do so, with some back and forth, for almost a year. Also, progressed Mercury (contracts in general, ruler of your financial house) will be on your natal Asc. in some months. As we say in English, the iron is pretty hot and the next one year (starting now) is the right time to strike it. Now what you do during that time is your own thing. Just remember, being bitter about one's life and complaining about does not help in the least.

oscarSegal

Hi,

Most of us don't succeed at our first or second job/endeavour. Most of us. If at all, that should be the fuel to more efforts and hard work on our part. There is no excuse to not try another time. Otherwise, no pain means no gain, and that is then the answer to your question in your first post on this thread.

I can only tell you that you have transit Jupiter trining your MC (career) and will continue to do so, with some back and forth, for almost a year. Also, progressed Mercury (contracts in general, ruler of your financial house) will be on your natal Asc. in some months. As we say in English, the iron is pretty hot and the next one year (starting now) is the right time to strike it. Now what you do during that time is your own thing. Just remember, being bitter about one's life and complaining about does not help in the least.

Your right! I'm so dramatic at night times. I blame them moon. it's always been like this. :)

aquarius7000

Your right! I'm so dramatic at night times. I blame them moon. it's always been like this.
You are right, the Cancer Moon can get a little too caught up in all the negativity and focus more on what one doesn't have rather than all that one has. A Cancer Moon is also good at nagging and bickering. You also have Moon opp Nep, so the Moon is a little more disillusioned than usual. Neptune is also escapism, so this Moon-Nep aspect can make your Moon use all that "how bad my life is" kind of self-pity to escape from what you should actually be doing. You should be careful with this Moon as to not use it to sit and lament. Another area to be careful about this Moon-Nep aspect, with Nep in the 8th house and all those 12th house planets, is that do not go near alcohol or drugs, which Nep, especially an 8th house Nep is good at using for escaping the harshness of reality.

All that said, a Cancer Moon is one of the strongest Moons to have (moon rules that sign), the stronger being only the Moon in Taurus (where it is exalted). However, God has beautifully given you that aspect, too. How? You have a lovely and tight Moon-Venus sextile. Moon sits in your 2nd house and Venus in Taurus. Both are very strongly placed. Once you start earning, you will see how it will roll for you. Only thing, with Venus in the 12th, do not get into any shady business. Earn not much, but consistently, that should be the aim. I also see you helping the have-nots, however you can, thanks to Moon-Venus in your chart, which is one of the best aspects to have in order to understand others' needs. It is this Moon-Venus that made you forgive your dad also. Make the best of the good aspects in your chart in order to conquer the not-so-good ones.

Is your dad a Taurus, Saturn ruled (Cap/Aqu), or Pisces? Just for my own further learning.

Last edited:

oscarSegal

A Cancer Moon is also good at nagging and bickering.

:)

Thanks for your advice! I take money too seriously and I know I shouldn't let it get to me!

My father is Aries but not a very typical one. He is hot headed but not as daring and confident as other Aries I know (like two of my brothers for example).
My mother is Pieces though (Taurus ascendant).
Once this mercury retrograde dark cloud goes away I'll start thinking what I really wanna do. Right now there isnt one cohesive thought in my brain. Usually I'm focused on too many things at once but last two weeks my mind is just all over the place. I either feel nothing or feel too much.
In previous retrogrades I didn't even know what retrograde was. Some of those periods were actually the best ive had and some of my darkest periods also happened during mercury retrograde. But now that I know it's just a matter of time so I'm holding on.

I don't drink at all. The only reason I had any attraction to alcohol in the first place was because it helped me connect with people more easily. Once I stopped caring about that I also stopped wanting to drink.
Ive had many addictions and ive been in really low and dark places but I have managed to always pull myself back up.

Ive been working out for the past few years and I'm really dedicated to it. It gives me some sort of structure. I also write down everything I do- Reps, sets, volume etc so that I can always look back and see if I actually got stronger. 6 months ago I couldn't afford to renew my gym subscription so I just decided I'd build my own gym and so I did! Really proud at myself for that.

What about you? What do you do? How's life?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Is there a way you could post your dad's chart. Would he share his birth details with you (especially time)? Would be interesting to see. If you cannot, that is perfectly fine.

oscarSegal

Hi,

Is there a way you could post your dad's chart. Would he share his birth details with you (especially time)? Would be interesting to see. If you cannot, that is perfectly fine.

I'll ask but i doubt it i'll get an answer.
He was born april 2nd 1960 (Three weeks after my mother) but I dont think knows the hour. They were immigrants from a 3rd world country who didnt know what a phone was. I dont think he was even born in a hospitel. And my grandmother was the shadiest person ever born so what little info she did give me I can't take seriously. I cant even say for sure his birth year is his birth year. I don't believe anything they say, really. I know they were exposed to some horror at some time that changed the whole family dynamics and he and his older brother hadnt talked to each other for years afterwards. You can ask all four of his remaining siblings (Two died. One was when he was a baby) the same question and get 4 different answers. Theyre all covering something big up. Not sure what it is. Ive had this conversation with a cousin of mine a few years ago and she confirmed it too- Something did happen back there and theyre all covering it up. Theyve all made up stories that just dont match each other. Someone is lying, that's the only thing I know for sure.
Both my little brother and I have had really vivid crazy dreams in our childhood regarding the history of that house he grew up in. Something really messed up went down there (I used to dream there was a hidden room under that house where two twin were locked down in. I used to 'go down there' and play with them in my dreams. My brother used to dream he's looking at that house and the house is drowning into a lake of 'nothingness' and he sees a man with an eye patch rowing a boat in the middle of nothing. And Then all of a sudden the man glares at him and he wakes up. He still has this dream every now and then.)
I'll ask though :)

oscarSegal

I would say Oscar that is a link to textiles and fabrics! Your mother owning a sewing shop when you were a child. Quite possible this is a tie to a past life, what I am seeing is the use of textiles on a larger basis in a past life, perhaps the source of the wealth.

Julia

That's highly unlikely. It may sound delusional but in june-july 2007 Ive had an out of body experience that allowed me to get answers to some of my then burning questions. And thanks to that I was able to see some highlights from some of my previous lifetimes. Most of which revolved around heavy military activity. (Except for one where I was definitelly a farmer or a peasant or something mediveal or victorian.) I was in the military this lifetime as well and ive always had a taste for wars and fantasies of being a big, cruel conqurer. Wars is where I feel the most comfortable. Even in my daily escipism, a lot of my favorite books, tv shows, movies are war related. I actually believe that you don't have evolution without wars and to me they represent freedom. I'm fascinated with swords and I have a deep respect for people who can fight, even though I'm not a violent person myself. I'm pretty easy going, outwardly, Now at least.
Don't get me wrong, this is not an aspect of my personality i'm proud of. I'm just being honest. I don't see myself doing anything that doesnt include constant movement so if I had anything to do with fabrics i was probably selling them. I can totally see myself riding a camel in the dessert like the alchemist transpferring fabrics to ancient egypt or something. That is kind of romantic, I love the idea lol.
No way I'd ever sow though. No way on earth lol
(And btw ive always loved that Game Of Thrones Greyjoy slogan "We do not sow'. I just get it.)