Transit Sun Conjunct Progressed ASC - Event/Timing Trigger?

Tanya00

Hello!

I was looking at my current transits and progression charts and noticed that transiting Sun will conjunct my progressed ASC (and POF) in a couple days (on/around May 16th).

I was curious to find out if this aspect is “significant” in terms of timing/life events?
Or is the transiting sun not “strong” enough transit (as opposed to “weak”/fleeting transits, like those involving t. moon) to elicit/influence any type of major change?

After doing a little research (googling), I couldn’t find any “concrete” rule of interpreting transits and progressed aspects. Some astrologers do (think these aspects are significant) some don’t.
For those that do, I only could find generalized information, for example:

Transits over progressions
Transiting planets conjunct or aspecting progressed planets are significant and often explain events missed when you are looking only at transits to natal planets. This tend to hit more deeply, more "fated" than a transit to natal planets.
Source: http://www.auxmaillesgodefroy.com/secondary_progressions

While transits contacts to progressed chart points can trigger events, secondary progressions, whether viewed as a stand-alone chart or in relationship to the natal chart, may be found to provide the most fruitful information not as an event-finder map, but rather as a study in the ever-developing perspectives of the personal inner landscape.
Source: http://rosemarcus.com/astrolink/progressions/

So, I’m hoping someone on this forum has some information about transiting sun conjunction to progressed points, such as progressed ASC.
Or, maybe has an experience with this aspect?

Attached Below: Natal/Prog./SA chart and transit chart for your reference, if needed.

Thank you for your time! :)

wqu8zq.gif

5c16hv.gif

AriesIntrovert

I have never experienced anything of significance from the transiting Sun aspecting points of my natal/progressed chart on its own.

I rarely notice anything of importance unless two or more hard aspects are happening in transits to natal/progressed and even then only for planets beyond Earth (Mars to Outers).

JUPITERASC

Transiting sun conjuncts everyone's natal ascendant once a year
Transiting sun conjuncts everyone's natal POF once a year
so check back over the years
for any notable events at those times, for example last year, year before and so on :smile:

Hello!

I was looking at my current transits and progression charts and noticed that transiting Sun will conjunct my progressed ASC (and POF) in a couple days (on/around May 16th).

I was curious to find out if this aspect is “significant” in terms of timing/life events?
Or is the transiting sun not “strong” enough transit (as opposed to “weak”/fleeting transits, like those involving t. moon) to elicit/influence any type of major change?

After doing a little research (googling), I couldn’t find any “concrete” rule of interpreting transits and progressed aspects. Some astrologers do (think these aspects are significant) some don’t.
For those that do, I only could find generalized information, for example:

So, I’m hoping someone on this forum has some information about transiting sun conjunction to progressed points, such as progressed ASC.
Or, maybe has an experience with this aspect?

Attached Below: Natal/Prog./SA chart and transit chart for your reference, if needed.

Thank you for your time! :)

wqu8zq.gif

5c16hv.gif

Shanti

The most important thing in your progressed chart now is imo.

--- Progressed New Moon.

--- Progressed New Moon conjunct natal Jupiter.

You have a strong Jupiter in trine to ascendant in whole signs 9th house.
There is potential for the archetype of Jupiter to start to develop stronger and more significant in your Life. A progressed new moon is a start of a new cycle. So this could be a gradual opening of the Jupiterian principle of growing in knowledge and wisdom. In faith and belief perhaps.
This could also be reflected in opportunities for expanding on education, travel et.c.

Shanti

Ok

Progressions are complicated. I just thought that you wanted to know about one of the milestones in your lifetime of progressions, according to progession theory. In case you wasn't aware of it.

( Note: I have worked as professional astrologer in parallel with other occupations, and have some 30 years experience in progression theory with several diplomas et.c.)

Last edited: