Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-22-2021, 02:58 PM

yodfigures in my birth-chart?

Hi community,
I am new here in this forum and I want to ask the members here to help me with my chart. I am courious whether I have one or more yodfigures in my chart. I am just an interested amateur, and I think there are two ot them, but like always it depends on the orbis.

Nr. 1:
- Moon in 3rd house in virgin (20 53' 37'')
- Sun/ Venus in 10. house in aries (23 1530'' and 23 34' 36'')
- Pholus in 8th house in Aquarius (21) I do not know the exact position. but Pholus is printed on the chart very near to 21

Nr. 2:

- Sun/ Venus in 10. house in aries (23 1530'' and 23 34' 36'')
- Moon in 3rd house in virgin (20 53 37'')
- Neptun im 5th house in skorpion (19 19` 10'')

My first question is, if these positions create two yod-fugures, or if the orbis I chose is too big for calling them yodfigures.

Thanks!
rabo

[please post a chart to the AW forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

UPDATE: I added my birth-chart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg radix-raphael.jpg (55.3 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by rabo; 11-23-2021 at 01:49 PM. Reason: Upload of birth-chart
Unread 11-24-2021, 01:17 AM

Re: yodfigures in my birth-chart?

Your yods are too wide for a real yod so I don't count that as a yod but this yod is still a yod but it's a weak yod. The quincunx aspect i put the orb as 3 degree because there's the aspect that is near the quincunx and it's triseptile and biquintile

Last edited by Humanitarian; 11-24-2021 at 01:34 PM.
Unread 11-24-2021, 08:52 AM

Re: yodfigures in my birth-chart?

Hi humaitarian,
thanks for the answer. That is more or less what I guessed, but as I pointed out more early, ID am not more then a interested amateur.

As I do not know how a "real yod" feels like, I can only talk about my feelings. I had a closer look a the two "target points"
and in both cases I could see or maybe feel a critical spot in my life. Therefore I would be very glad to talk about how to start with the interpretation of both points and how (maybe) the additional parts of the (weak) yod interfere. That would be a great help.

As far as I found out target point number one* is about my place in society, whether I live or live not my art (I am a photographer) ideas, plans, vision etc. If that interpretation is right, it really touches an open wound. Because I must admit, that I only live a small percentage of my possibilities in that field. The problem is also a familiy problem at least since 3 generations. (That would be typicall yod, I suppose.)

Point number two* might be about feelings and intellect and the intellect that sometimes dominates the feelings. An interesting part of yod nr. 2 is Pholus, which I did not know before. As far as I read it is about outsiders and people who prefere to stay alone. That is interesting, because in happens in aquarius

That are so far my ideas. I would be very pleased if somebody could comment on the topic to help me understanding the two constellations.

Even more I would like to understand how to resolve the problems that they show me.

Thanks
Raphael

*sun/venus /10th house / aries
' moon/ third house/ virgin and
Unread 11-24-2021, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabo View Post
Hi humaitarian,
thanks for the answer. That is more or less what I guessed, but as I pointed out more early, ID am not more then a interested amateur.

As I do not know how a "real yod" feels like, I can only talk about my feelings. I had a closer look a the two "target points"
and in both cases I could see or maybe feel a critical spot in my life. Therefore I would be very glad to talk about how to start with the interpretation of both points and how (maybe) the additional parts of the (weak) yod interfere. That would be a great help.

As far as I found out target point number one* is about my place in society, whether I live or live not my art (I am a photographer) ideas, plans, vision etc. If that interpretation is right, it really touches an open wound. Because I must admit, that I only live a small percentage of my possibilities in that field. The problem is also a familiy problem at least since 3 generations. (That would be typicall yod, I suppose.)

Point number two* might be about feelings and intellect and the intellect that sometimes dominates the feelings. An interesting part of yod nr. 2 is Pholus, which I did not know before. As far as I read it is about outsiders and people who prefere to stay alone. That is interesting, because in happens in aquarius

That are so far my ideas. I would be very pleased if somebody could comment on the topic to help me understanding the two constellations.

Even more I would like to understand how to resolve the problems that they show me.

Thanks
Raphael

*sun/venus /10th house / aries
' moon/ third house/ virgin and
I also have yod between in , in and in and it also a little bit wider than a real yod too. I also have a extreme minor yod between , and Sedna

Last edited by Humanitarian; 11-24-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Tags
birthchart, yodfigures