Solar Return 2022 PLEASE HELP!

kai

Hi guys. Im feeling really down over issued in personal life and i decided to look at my 2022 solar return chart which isn't based on my place of birth, but rather the city where I currently live in which is way across the world. Can you please check my chart and let me know what to expect starting in February 2022 after my birthday? The weird thing is that the chart looks like a mirror of my natal chart and like I mentioned, I currently live far from my birth country so I find it weird. At this point, I'm planning to be pregnant/give birth in 2022 as I will turn 39 and looking to use a sperm bank to get pregnant as I really want to be a mother and I know that my time is running out.

Attachments

• 2022 Solar return.jpg
    2022 Solar return.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 28

kai

I'll have a look on the weekend if you can post the Solar Return withouSt the natal chart; keep the other one up but I have to see the return by itself to get an overall impression of how the year will be.

;)

Thank you! Sorry I just saw your message. Attaching only the solar chart for 2022.

Attachments

• Inkedastro_32gw_lol_20221011.30126.282553_LI.jpg
    Inkedastro_32gw_lol_20221011.30126.282553_LI.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 24

blackbery

:pluto:What I notice right away is the planets all in the top horizon in the Solar Return. It will be a very social year, focus on the world & external events. You won't be home musch, you will be mixing with influential people and your career will be very much in demand. You could even get promotion and/or extert :pluto: power & influence within your peers & community...or the world depending on what you do.

With a optimistic, lucky :sun::jupiter::conjunct: you are confident & can achieve your goals. You say you want to get preggy & that could happen for sure. Even though your 5th of pregnancy/children is empty, you are not having a child with traditional method so likely won't show. Or you may change your mind & decide to adopt. No age limit & plenty of children looking for a loving, safe home. Probably you want your own biological child but if that doesn't happen, good to look at options. Fertility a major problem in the world, your age & lack of freezing your eggs when you were younger put you at a major disadvantage of having your own baby. But it all depends. You'll have to do all kinds of tests before having the sperm activated to ensure you are even fertile.
That's why adoption could be on the agenda, with foreigners and civic groups involved in your chart, you might meet with people who have gone this route to ask questions & seek further information.

Having :mercury::saturn::conjunct: enables you to study hard & concentrate on what you need in 2022. Quite serious tone so the :sun::jupiter: will li`g`hten the mood & help you to remember to laugh & be happy.

Emotions could be rather erratic & unstable with :moon::moon::uranus: & possible insomnia. Try to check out natural ways to de-stress, meditation, deep breathing, natural herbs. You will react quickly & often have good insights but check to ensure they are not too bizarre. Try to keep your emotions more in check. There could be power struggles with that :venus::mars::pluto: but try to keep it peaceful & walk away when it becomes too much.

:moon::sagittarius: good for travel, meeting lawyers, professors & keeping a good sense of humour.

If you want more info, let me know.

:)

kai

:pluto:What I notice right away is the planets all in the top horizon in the Solar Return. It will be a very social year, focus on the world & external events. You won't be home musch, you will be mixing with influential people and your career will be very much in demand. You could even get promotion and/or extert :pluto: power & influence within your peers & community...or the world depending on what you do.

With a optimistic, lucky :sun::jupiter::conjunct: you are confident & can achieve your goals. You say you want to get preggy & that could happen for sure. Even though your 5th of pregnancy/children is empty, you are not having a child with traditional method so likely won't show. Or you may change your mind & decide to adopt. No age limit & plenty of children looking for a loving, safe home. Probably you want your own biological child but if that doesn't happen, good to look at options. Fertility a major problem in the world, your age & lack of freezing your eggs when you were younger put you at a major disadvantage of having your own baby. But it all depends. You'll have to do all kinds of tests before having the sperm activated to ensure you are even fertile.
That's why adoption could be on the agenda, with foreigners and civic groups involved in your chart, you might meet with people who have gone this route to ask questions & seek further information.

Having :mercury::saturn::conjunct: enables you to study hard & concentrate on what you need in 2022. Quite serious tone so the :sun::jupiter: will li`g`hten the mood & help you to remember to laugh & be happy.

Emotions could be rather erratic & unstable with :moon::moon::uranus: & possible insomnia. Try to check out natural ways to de-stress, meditation, deep breathing, natural herbs. You will react quickly & often have good insights but check to ensure they are not too bizarre. Try to keep your emotions more in check. There could be power struggles with that :venus::mars::pluto: but try to keep it peaceful & walk away when it becomes too much.

:moon::sagittarius: good for travel, meeting lawyers, professors & keeping a good sense of humour.

If you want more info, let me know.

:)

Thanks so much! I was worries about why my 5th is empty, but since I want to go the artificial route due to my circumstances, it makes sense that the pregnancy might not show up in my 5th. I am studying to become a paralegal and almost done, so your attorney comment must be it :) I did see that my 11th house is busy, so I am looking forward to having a social year because I was a bit of a recluse this year. I really appreciate helping me out wiht this chart :((