Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 03-15-2021, 07:24 AM

Will there be a problem because of lying?

Guys, I need a helping hand.

I had to lie at my job about passing some exam. So right now I maybe have to represent a proof about passing it. My question is whether my lie will be disclosure and if I have a problem because of it in general.
I dont see any applying aspect between mercury and saturn, also as I guess, lies will be 12th house ruler venus. Uranus in that house means some kind of disruptions?
In my opinion, this will not have any effect, however I am concerned.

Unread 03-15-2021, 09:19 AM

Re: Will there be a problem because of lying?

The 6th of work is mars, appropriately in the 12th where you are hiding the deception, and will aspect by trine with Saturn, ruler of your 10th. This is a good sign, things will be ok for you.
You are mercury, and receive no contacts before you change signs so you will probably get away with it without any consequences.
North node is on the ascendent, reinforcing your position.
Finally, moon approaches sextile with lucky Jupiter near the midheaven, again telling us things should work out positively. Jupiter rules both your 11th of hopes, and the 7th of your employer.

Tags
lying, problem