Inside the true motives of Scorpio.

The19thLaw

So countless Astrology sites have an overwhelming bias towards this one very sign, often trying to cite it as the quiet avenger or a sign meant to deliver karma but this is actually far from the truth. After really knowing this sign and getting to understand what it is about it, I started to understand the sign itself as well as why individuals with heavy placements in it are the way they are.

It really did start with the overwhelming bias towards this sign.

I cannot think of any sign astrology is as biased towards as this one, it is a no contest. Writers, bloggers, and modern day popup sites hype up this sign more than they do any other sign out there. Now while every sign and placement has its weak spots, we can argue that being vengeful and manipulative are not the biggest weaknesses to have, they are just bad character traits which do actually lead to success in life. Yet why, why is it that this sign is so hyped up as being powerful? It just occurred to me, a strong likelihood really, that most astrologers might be from this very sign itself and people of this sign are more likely to be drawn to astrology (aka the occult).

Then it made perfect sense, Scorpios are power-hungry but more indirect about it.

When a Scorpio whines about the rich, he wishes he was rich.

When a Scorpio whines about the good looking, he wishes he was handsome.

It is like the poor and middle class in society attacking the rich and wanting the rich to give them not just free hand-outs but everything else. In other words, the Scorpio wants everything the other person has put their hard work into earning for themselves.

But they are just very subtle about it and indirect, so it goes something like this.

Rich people are all heartless, evil and non-caring psychopaths who must be humbled. Except, once we humble them, I want all of their riches, cars, nice house, and everything they own. Almost like Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars talking about how the Jedi are evil and power-hungry but then taking all of the power to himself.

In other words, everyone who has power, money, and fame is evil and unholy except for me, I deserve that. Yet to outright say that would be foolish so Scorpio tactics would involve the infamous social justice mask, playing the role of a justice warrior, of someone who actually cares about the unfortunate, and all of it a long-game to take power for itself.

But it comes out, to those who are good at reading people, are very dishonest and that is why Scorpios might win battles but ultimately lose the war.

A part of the reason why air signs, Leos, and certain earth signs are so good at combatting Scorpios in the social realm is that they just call it out. Scorpios tend to lack integrity and the transparent nature that makes for a likable person. In fact, Scorpios put on such an act for power that anyone who is good at reading people can tell it is scripted. This is part of the reason why in the age of transparency, the sign has lost its power a great deal.

ardentika

That's a bit generalized. I definitely don't relate to that knowing Scorpios and having such strong positions in my chart.

Let's not forget each sign has low and high octave when it manifests. A lower one would be definitely what you said.

But a higher one... those people are the best emotional healers I know. They will poke in your wound to open it and then they will heal it. They understand better than any other signs how the world works and accept all its dark and light sides and work with them in the best possible way.

They are the low key social justice warriors. But they also understand how karma works which might make them seem heartless. Much like capricorn. Maybe that's why they get along so well haha.

You cannot say Scorpios are unlikable because if your chart doesnt like Scorpio you won't like it. My chart is mainly Capricorn, Leo, Scorpio and Virgo and I love Scorpios in their downfalls and in their spotlight. See what I mean ?
Different perspectives.

Scorpio90

ok, I think you have a problem or obsession with the scorpio sign.

All your threads sound very resentful, that is, you have become what you publish against Scorpio.

as you quote in your subject:
When a Scorpio whines about the rich, I have wishes he was rich.

you seem to act the same, when you complain about scorpio like a long time ago, I get the impression that you want to be an ahahaha

let me tell you that the fame of scorpio is due to the courtesy of people like you (to scorpio fans and to the scorpios themselves we like to be classified as dark ahahah)

Boy, relax, seems resentful just for a sign.

and sorry for my english.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

So countless Astrology sites have an overwhelming bias towards this one very sign, often trying to cite it as the quiet avenger or a sign meant to deliver karma but this is actually far from the truth. After really knowing this sign and getting to understand what it is about it, I started to understand the sign itself as well as why individuals with heavy placements in it are the way they are.

It really did start with the overwhelming bias towards this sign.

I cannot think of any sign astrology is as biased towards as this one, it is a no contest. Writers, bloggers, and modern day popup sites hype up this sign more than they do any other sign out there. Now while every sign and placement has its weak spots, we can argue that being vengeful and manipulative are not the biggest weaknesses to have, they are just bad character traits which do actually lead to success in life. Yet why, why is it that this sign is so hyped up as being powerful? It just occurred to me, a strong likelihood really, that most astrologers might be from this very sign itself and people of this sign are more likely to be drawn to astrology (aka the occult).

Then it made perfect sense, Scorpios are power-hungry but more indirect about it.

When a Scorpio whines about the rich, he wishes he was rich.

When a Scorpio whines about the good looking, he wishes he was handsome.

It is like the poor and middle class in society attacking the rich and wanting the rich to give them not just free hand-outs but everything else. In other words, the Scorpio wants everything the other person has put their hard work into earning for themselves.

But they are just very subtle about it and indirect, so it goes something like this.

Rich people are all heartless, evil and non-caring psychopaths who must be humbled. Except, once we humble them, I want all of their riches, cars, nice house, and everything they own. Almost like Emperor Palpatine in Star Wars talking about how the Jedi are evil and power-hungry but then taking all of the power to himself.

In other words, everyone who has power, money, and fame is evil and unholy except for me, I deserve that. Yet to outright say that would be foolish so Scorpio tactics would involve the infamous social justice mask, playing the role of a justice warrior, of someone who actually cares about the unfortunate, and all of it a long-game to take power for itself.

But it comes out, to those who are good at reading people, are very dishonest and that is why Scorpios might win battles but ultimately lose the war.

A part of the reason why air signs, Leos, and certain earth signs are so good at combatting Scorpios in the social realm is that they just call it out. Scorpios tend to lack integrity and the transparent nature that makes for a likable person. In fact, Scorpios put on such an act for power that anyone who is good at reading people can tell it is scripted. This is part of the reason why in the age of transparency, the sign has lost its power a great deal.
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=974422&postcount=740

Unfortunately, millions of people believe in racism, as well in radical religion,
communism
and the paranormal
like UFOs and extraterrestrial life.
Personally, I don't believe in racism, communism and radical religion.
I have an interest in the UFO phenomena

and of course, astrology, but taken with a grain of salt.

We shouldn't judge people really by their sun sign

like with skin color, we need to value people as equals
regardless of how they look or how they
(or in this case, when they) were born.

The19thLaw

let me tell you that the fame of scorpio is due to the courtesy of people like you (to scorpio fans and to the scorpios themselves we like to be classified as dark ahahah).

I'd argue this and say it is due to no one checking the BS, once the BS is checked and truth comes to the light, I'd say people like me are setting things straight.

The countless garbage posts across the web portraying this insecure sign as "the strongest"? Written by Scorpios that have not been checked yet.

As the saying goes, evil prospers when good men stand by and do nothing, a lot of people have had it with modern astrology being bastardized by the overwhelming bias towards one signs just because people of that sign have a lot of free time on their hands.

CapAquaPis

So you do hate Scorpio. *sigh*
Another boring childish topic..

We don't need to hate anyone because of their sun sign or birthdate, Scorpios are proud to be who they are, and from what most people I knew who cared about astrology, they say Scorpios are cool and they long had a bad wrap. The Scorpio community embraces who they are and if you get to know them more on a personal level, you realize they're not exactly the described stereotypes of being dark, deadly, damning and destructive. And a single Scorpio person is not only their sun sign: their moon, ascendant, decan (the phoenix/eagle/claws, heart/middle/snake, and lizard/tail/stinger) and presence of a parazodiac of Ophiuchus, contribute to the strength, character and personality of a Scorpio.

LiberatedLotus

Have had it with modern astrology being bastardized by the overwhelming bias

As I congratulate you for your intentions and efforts, in case you haven't noticed, most everything in the modern world has become bastardized. Why would astrology be any exception?

As you are bringing this particular subject into focus, I feel your scope is entirely too narrow & rigid at times. By doing so, you are negating the depth & breadth of astrology and it's intrinsic complexities.

If you insist on using the "Scorpio Bias" to illustrate such bastardization, I suggest doing it in such a way that it acts as a catalyst into deeper studies & applications of the material.

waybread

19th Law, I highly recommend to you the book The Inner Sky by Steven Forrest.

It is one of a few books that I recommend for beginners. Forrest is a very funny and insightful man.

He takes each planet, sign, and house, and talks about their evolutionary goal, or endpoint.

This approach makes astrology the dynamic, growth-oriented discipline that it should be, not the usual basket of static personality traits.

What you've got is a very limited take on a couple of sun-signs, based upon people whose knowledge of astrology is pathetic (judging from your posts about them) coupled with a lot of your own misanthropy. Somehow you mush this together and imagine that you've got a handle on "modern astrology."

You don't. Astrology contains the good, the bad, and the ugly. It's time to focus on the worthwhile material. For that, you might have to read a few books and stay off the worthless social media chatter.

Do you actually even like other people?

ardentika

We don't need to hate anyone because of their sun sign or birthdate, Scorpios are proud to be who they are, and from what most people I knew who cared about astrology, they say Scorpios are cool and they long had a bad wrap. The Scorpio community embraces who they are and if you get to know them more on a personal level, you realize they're not exactly the described stereotypes of being dark, deadly, damning and destructive. And a single Scorpio person is not only their sun sign: their moon, ascendant, decan (the phoenix/eagle/claws, heart/middle/snake, and lizard/tail/stinger) and presence of a parazodiac of Ophiuchus, contribute to the strength, character and personality of a Scorpio.

Dont tell me that , its what I said but this appears to be another topic by a salty hurt person from a Scorpio that tries to justify his own hurt by blaming Scorpio for being this and that. People are transparent and easy to read, maybe thats why he hates Scorpio lol.

The19thLaw

I think there is a mixup, I don't hate Scorpio. What I hate is the astrological bias towards one sign that is going on and the push to make it seem as the most powerful. It makes me question a lot of things but the more I dug into the manipulative and subtle nature of Scorpio itself, it is fair for me to say that I know the motives of the sign too well.

The diatribes and anger from the sign is not genuine, it's not because individuals of that sign care about justice or equality, they want power and prestige like the rest of us but try to go about it with a mask of appearing to be a hero.

Even in real life application it makes sense to me which Scorpio politicians in this day and age end up getting schooled and soundly defeated by Gemini and Leos, because those signs are more honest and transparent, which the populace can pick up on.

obsidianmineral

Many people praise Scorpio and admire its qualities, probably because the very characteristics that are described throughout article and posts online, such as emotional intensity, fixedness, subtlety, cunning, complexity, etc. convey mystery and spiritual meaning, in some way. I'm guessing that the demographic that is into astrology looks for an emotional outlet through self understanding and reflection, hence their need to find themselves in one of the signs, which would be mostly Scorpio, given its introverted nature. Most people see themselves in that sign.

I have Mars in Scorpio myself, but don't get the hype.

The19thLaw

I have said it and will say it again, the weakness of Scorpio that so many signs who beat them in battle consistently nip at (Air signs, earth signs to an extent and Leos mainly) are a couple:

1. Once the privacy is gone and the individual un-masked, they become easy pickings. I notice this in social settings too, the sign needs privacy to take shots at opponents and ruin them behind the doors but once the mask is up and someone has called them out on their ****, they are toast.

2. Too emotional, it is easy to get them to break down once you jab at them enough.

I equate Scorpios with the individuals who use moral superiority and emotional manipulation to get ahead in life. If the other side is guilty and trying to defend itself from it, the Scorpio wins. If the other side is not having any of it and calls them out on their ****, it's good night for Pluto.

It makes sense too, most of the people that have a lot of hours to spend on the web are generally more loner outcast and socially excluded types, they could relate to the resentment.

Whenever I see hypocrisy and moral self-righteousness being used in politics, I cannot help but feel like the side using it is heavily influenced by Scorpio.

ardentika

I seriously think you have an issue with Scorpio that you need to deal with. The way you generalize is a bit ridiculous. You obviously arent professional but still... being biased won't help you to expand your knowledge in astrology.

What you described can be signed to every goddamn water sign cos they have reputation to being manipulative and too emotional. Its not just Scorpio. Instead of focusing so much to prove yourself why Scorpio ***** , try read on other signs with an open mind.

Lykanized

Many people praise Scorpio and admire its qualities, probably because the very characteristics that are described throughout article and posts online, such as emotional intensity, fixedness, subtlety, cunning, complexity, etc. convey mystery and spiritual meaning, in some way. I'm guessing that the demographic that is into astrology looks for an emotional outlet through self understanding and reflection, hence their need to find themselves in one of the signs, which would be mostly Scorpio, given its introverted nature. Most people see themselves in that sign.

I have Mars in Scorpio myself, but don't get the hype.
All of these qualities people typically assign to Scorpio that give Scorpio its idealization and worship are qualities that all the water signs have. I'd argue that Cancer is even more complex given the nature of the moon too, it may be even deeper. And Pisces is also complex because of the intangible nature of Neptune. But people hook onto Scorpio because of the scorpion. It's vicious symbolism that the crab and fish lack. People love that

But, the thing is... people who idealize Scorpio don't know true viciousness. They don't know the how evil that viciousness can become. I've definitely had some horrible, abusive, situations in which I've almost been killed experiences with Scorpios, but then I've also had the complete opposite

Most Scorpios aren't actually that deep or complex or pensive and dark, ime. But the ones who are go to the extreme and it's not beautiful or anything anyone would really want to idolize if they really knew

Lykanized

If your main argument is that Scorpio is idealized. You're right. No one can argue that. It's the most idealized sign in the entire Zodiac

The traits associated with Scorpio(good and bad) are very rarely actually manifested in Scorpios. And I know Scorpios very well. If you know this truth too, there's no need to fixate on it and launch this massive **** against Scorpio

ardentika

You know why it's idealized ? Cos people are and always will be obsessed with death. Fascinated with it even. But not everyone knows that. Scorpio rules that area. No wonder people are obsessed with Scorpio too hahaha. As within so without.

Lykanized

You know why it's idealized ? Cos people are and always will be obsessed with death. Fascinated with it even. But not everyone knows that. Scorpio rules that area. No wonder people are obsessed with Scorpio too hahaha. As within so without.
I've been told different signs were idealized before Scorpio. Scorpio is a newer one, but it's strong. In truth, most Scorpios I've met have been rather superficial and not at all the types to discuss death. People become obsessed based on generalizations and traits that are just thrown out as being associated with certain types without delivering any bit of the underlying nature of the association

The other obsession is with Pluto. But people don't actually understand Pluto and also forget Scorpio is ruled by Mars

ardentika

I've been told different signs were idealized before Scorpio. Scorpio is a newer one, but it's strong. In truth, most Scorpios I've met have been rather superficial and not at all the types to discuss death. People become obsessed based on generalizations and traits that are just thrown out as being associated with certain types without delivering any bit of the underlying nature of the association

The other obsession is with Pluto. But people don't actually understand Pluto and also forget Scorpio is ruled by Mars

I wouldn't agree. Every person I've encountered with a major Scorpio position be it sun moon as, always deal with death some how. They are deep for their own level of intelligence. Let's not forget to not compare a monkey to an elephant.
Or if they aren't intensly deep they would be working in fields such as medicine or vet docs . Something to do with actual death and surgical procedures. Or psychology. Caring for sick and disabled people. Or science. Depends a lot.

Scorpio has been a thing ever since I was 14 and that's my only guess why. Or perhaps it might go even deeper than that. If we cast a sun chart for the "Age of Aquarius" (no idea if it's possible but it's something I've been thinking about) Scorpio will actually be in the Midheaven. It will be our collective path to walk in order to develop as a race which makes sense. Beating death. Which has been happening a lot lately. And maybe eeryone starts feeling that subconsciously and people get quite obsessed trying to get a better grip at the energy and try to understand it .

I know it sounds a bit far fetched but try to think about it .