Moon void and in fall but on ASC

chappygirl

Hello

How would you read a chart where Moon is void, in scorpio but 2 degrees from the ascendant?
And the other significators being void too?

:andy:

Chrysalis

Hello

How would you read a chart where Moon is void, in scorpio but 2 degrees from the ascendant?
And the other significators being void too?

:andy:

It depends on the question, but as on asc and asc representing you, VOC, and in its fall probably means there's nothing you can do about things right now.

Prob better to post chart and say what the question was.

chappygirl

It depends on the question, but as on asc and asc representing you, VOC, and in its fall probably means there's nothing you can do about things right now.

Prob better to post chart and say what the question was.

Hi Chrysalis,

Thanks.

The chart is about another person.
That person bought a home with an ex partner a few years ago. That place is in poor condition and needs to be completely refurbished. She hasnt paid her loans for 3 years and her ex partner cannot pay for both of them anymore. He wants to sell but is afraid, once it is all refurbished, she would move in for free.
If the home is renovated and put in the market, will she agree to let it sell?

Here is the chart:
That person: Venus
Potential buyer: Mars
Now this shared property is her 4th or her 8th?

with: the angularity of Mercury, her 4th, strong on the MC;
Moon on the ascendant;
Mars, the prospective buyer, exactly conjunct North node;
Jupiter (her 10th) and Saturn (her signature/contract) applying;

could it be that, althouth she would take no action to facilitate the home renovation and sale, she would not prevent it from selling either (ie: agreeing to sign the papers)?

Yet with the significators in fixed signs, I dont think she will agree and things will stay as they are

Attachments

• she sell.jpg
    she sell.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 50

Chrysalis

I'll stumble through this with you till you get more replies...

Venus (her) and mars (potential buyer) i've looked at the dignity's these two have both being in leo, Mars is stronger being in Face and conjunct NN, but separating, not sure if this makes a difference.

The place mercury rx, is combust here could this be reflecting on the state of the place needing renovating.?

And mercury rx to conjunct mars, so could be that it goes to the buyer.

moonwitch

Hi:

I don't see the Moon being VOC, rather it is applying to a square with Mars; at average speed it should perfect within a day.

Or does this mean something else as you have stated that the other sigs are void? Maybe I'm using different terminology. Thanks.

Cheers.

dr. farr

Just a note (from the Ankara and Modern Lunar Horary perspective)

Regardless of being in the 1st whole sign house, the Moon is afflicted by being in its fall in Scorpio, so Moon testimony here is -; further, Moon's next conjunction in the chart will be with Saturn, which is an unfortunate omen.

chappygirl

Hi All

Thanks for your input. I have some updates...

I guess the answer to the chart is Yes BUT not as expected...

His ex, while she never paid anything for 3 years, called him to tell him she took a lawyer and that he will receive a letter from that lawyer.

She wants him to buy her "share" of the apartment. Obviously, considering his dire financial situation, he cant pay nor get an additional loan to buy her share. So I guess she will force the sale of the house through a judge: he is the one who will lose money (the market isnt good right now), not her so she doesnt care.

Saturn ruled her 9th and law and was in the guy's 2nd house of money..
Moon is the guy's 9th ruler and her call happened around mid september. So maybe the conjunction Moon/Saturn was pointing to that?

So Yes she wants to sell but through a legal procedure that may hurt the guy.

will update

chappygirl

Update: she did take him to court to have the house sold by auction. He had 6 months to sell aline at a better price and did sell it. Signature took 6 months because of lockdown.
After having lost 30k, there is still 10k owed to the bank.
Thanks