Inside the true motives of Scorpio.

Lykanized

I wouldn't agree. Every person I've encountered with a major Scorpio position be it sun moon as, always deal with death some how. They are deep for their own level of intelligence. Let's not forget to not compare a monkey to an elephant.
Or if they aren't intensly deep they would be working in fields such as medicine or vet docs . Something to do with actual death and surgical procedures. Or psychology. Caring for sick and disabled people. Or science. Depends a lot.

Scorpio has been a thing ever since I was 14 and that's my only guess why. Or perhaps it might go even deeper than that. If we cast a sun chart for the "Age of Aquarius" (no idea if it's possible but it's something I've been thinking about) Scorpio will actually be in the Midheaven. It will be our collective path to walk in order to develop as a race which makes sense. Beating death. Which has been happening a lot lately. And maybe eeryone starts feeling that subconsciously and people get quite obsessed trying to get a better grip at the energy and try to understand it .

I know it sounds a bit far fetched but try to think about it .
Meh. Methinks this is full of bias

One Scorpio I met(stellium and all) is the most superficial person I’ve ever met and no they don’t deal with death. That’s Pluto not Scorpio

People are obsessed because they think scorpios are deep and dark and mysterious when they aren’t 99% of the time. They’re not obsessed for any deeper reasons

Also you’re really adding to these false patterns of obsession via your own posts which idealize Scorpio, no doubt because you have Scorpio in your chart you’re gonna be inclined to fight for the image people idealize that really is just idealization and nothing more

Scorpios can be some of the most milquetoast people as well as Scorpio influenced individuals. Let’s just be real. Stereotypes are stereotypes. I know someone with a “”Hades moon”” in Scorpio who is

Let’s remember. If one is to fight against negative stereotyping, you really can’t fall into the trap of positive stereotyping either as fighting stereotypes is about truth
—also, it is this overidealization that will naturally lead to people who do the opposite. You can’t have one without the other here. Besides these ideals are things you want to be true more than they are so let’s just understand Scorpio’s are regular, boring people just like every other sign. It hurts, I know, but the truth does sometimes

Last edited:

ardentika

Meh. Methinks this is full of bias

One Scorpio I met(stellium and all) is the most superficial person I’ve ever met and no they don’t deal with death. That’s Pluto not Scorpio

People are obsessed because they think scorpios are deep and dark and mysterious when they aren’t 99% of the time. They’re not obsessed for any deeper reasons

Also you’re really adding to these false patterns of obsession via your own posts which idealize Scorpio, no doubt because you have Scorpio in your chart you’re gonna be inclined to fight for the image people idealize that really is just idealization and nothing more

Scorpios can be some of the most milquetoast people as well as Scorpio influenced individuals. Let’s just be real. Stereotypes are stereotypes. I know someone with a “”Hades moon”” in Scorpio who is

Let’s remember. If one is to fight against negative stereotyping, you really can’t fall into the trap of positive stereotyping either as fighting stereotypes is about truth
—also, it is this overidealization that will naturally lead to people who do the opposite. You can’t have one without the other here. Besides these ideals are things you want to be true more than they are so let’s just understand Scorpio’s are regular, boring people just like every other sign. It hurts, I know, but the truth does sometimes

I'm definitely not biased. I'm trying to explain and think on the obsession or better said fascination with that sign. Yeah I do have quite prominent Scorpio but I used to hate that sign lol.

I get what you saying and that's somewhat true. But I also noticed since Scorpio rules 8th house ,people with prominent positions tend to be fearful if not deep. Again we must not forget that every sign has a lot of octaves of manifestation. Everyone has a different level of depth. What you don't perceive as deep someone else might.

Also form what I know Scorpio rules money and other people's money and possessions.So in the end it might produce someone who is money driven.

I also know someone with Scorpio moon. A few actually. One was quite into psychology and the mysteries of the universe. Not as deep as I would go and often afraid of the deeper deeps which brings me back to Scorpio ruling and dealing with fear. But to him ,where he reaches is deep enough.

The other one is a vet doc and also shows interest in psychology.

Oh and sex. We forgot that. Sex is a huge part of such individual's lives. For better or worse.

Lykanized

People are obsessed with pop singers as well and reality tv that is staged and a mockery of real life. People aren’t obsessed with anything for deep reasons. They’re obsessed with the image of Scorpio, not the truth of Scorpio

The truth is that Scorpios aren’t even as you painted them. They’re just ordinary people. The rest is just mytholization. It’s this extreme mytholization that even you’re partaking in that drives people to make threads like this

I’ve only met one money driven Scorpio as well. Isn’t that more the 8th house alone?

Sex is a big thing for everyone. However I’ve noticed more of a tendency for Scorpios to be asexual

Last edited:

ardentika

People are obsessed with pop singers as well and reality tv that is staged and a mockery of real life. People aren’t obsessed with anything for deep reasons. They’re obsessed with the image of Scorpio, not the truth of Scorpio

The truth is that Scorpios aren’t even as you painted them. They’re just ordinary people. The rest is just mytholization. It’s this extreme mytholization that even you’re partaking in that drives people to make threads like this

I’ve only met one money driven Scorpio as well. Isn’t that more the 8th house alone?

Sex is a big thing for everyone. However I’ve noticed more of a tendency for Scorpios to be asexual

You just keep repeating the same thing regardless of what I say. I'm not supporting idealization or obsession with Scorpio. 8th house doesn't stand alone ,it's still ruled by Scorpio.

Nothing I've said is mytholization , it's just a discussion about the sign. Just because it carries those qualities doesn't mean anything.

I've never seen asexual Scorpio altho they are prone to celibacy. And that again bring me to saying there are a lot of octaves of a sign manifesting. You can get a celibate Scorpio or a sexually active one with zero sexual limitations and a lot of experience. It all depends on the individual and the chart.

However the ones who are prone to celibacy it's usually that because if some self issues and self limitations . Once the barrier is broken they become very sexually freed.

Lykanized

You just keep repeating the same thing regardless of what I say. I'm not supporting idealization or obsession with Scorpio. 8th house doesn't stand alone ,it's still ruled by Scorpio.

Nothing I've said is mytholization , it's just a discussion about the sign. Just because it carries those qualities doesn't mean anything.

I've never seen asexual Scorpio altho they are prone to celibacy. And that again bring me to saying there are a lot of octaves of a sign manifesting. You can get a celibate Scorpio or a sexually active one with zero sexual limitations and a lot of experience. It all depends on the individual and the chart.

However the ones who are prone to celibacy it's usually that because if some self issues and self limitations . Once the barrier is broken they become very sexually freed.

You are participating in the idealization and mytholization of Scorpio to the point it just removes any semblance of deeper truth or meaning. I’m just telling you it’s harmful. If I seem repetitive, it’s because you don’t understand.

See you were upset by the OP’s negative stereotypes but are very comfortable with positive stereotypes for obvious reasons. Neither side of the coin holds deeper truths. It’s just stereotypes. You can’t get mad bc someone is participating in negative stereotypes and just bring in the positive ones

I mean on that note of sexuality, the same exact thing could be said for every sign

Out of 7 heavily Scorpio influenced people I’ve known and been close to, only 3 had any interest in death and even then, only for 2 is it fairly deep. Out of the 7, only one was heavily sexual. Out of the 7, only 2 are very intense individuals

I could go on but I hope you’re getting the idea

Last edited:

ardentika

You are participating in the idealization and mytholization of Scorpio to the point it just removes any semblance of deeper truth or meaning. I’m just telling you it’s harmful. If I seem repetitive, it’s because you don’t understand.

See you were upset by the OP’s negative stereotypes but are very comfortable with positive stereotypes for obvious reasons. Neither side of the coin holds deeper truths. It’s just stereotypes. You can’t get mad bc someone is participating in negative stereotypes and just bring in the positive ones

I mean on that note of sexuality, the same exact thing could be said for every sign

Out of 7 heavily Scorpio influenced people I’ve known and been close to, only 3 had any interest in death and even then, only for 2 is it fairly deep. Out of the 7, only one was heavily sexual. Out of the 7, only 2 are very intense individuals

I could go on but I hope you’re getting the idea

Well it's how life works. If you present too much of the yin you will get a lot of the yang. I would do that for any sign being trashed. I get annoyed esp cos Scorpio has such a bad rep that it's just ridiculousm. Basically you are doing the same thing you say in doing. Idealization .

And you can definitely blame my opinion on a Pisces rising rather than having Scorpio energy. Haha

I think we won't get to a conclusion so I will rest my case

Lykanized

Hmmm, no I’m not idealizing any signs here

Also Scorpio is the most idealized sign so I’m not sure why you’re annoyed

Other signs have worse reps especially bc they lack the glory of Scorpio’s idealization and mytholization. Scorpios got it easy

Last edited:

Baat

I disagree that it's the most idealized or beloved sign, in my opinion that would be Pisces. I feel like Scorpio is... trendy? at the current moment, maybe partially to do with the Pluto in Scorpio generation.

In my limited experience with sun sign Scorpios, I get along with them well. I've had one extremely negative experience with what I'd call a "super Scorpio" (sun conjunct Venus, Pluto, and Mercury, all in Scorpio, all near the ascendant, moon and ASC ruler in 8th house) so I'd say I've definitely witnessed the power of a strongly Plutonian human. I can elaborate if anyone is interested, for now I'll just say that you don't want to be up against someone with those placements. All of my personal planets are either air or earth and there was absolutely nothing within my arsenal to withstand the power, influence, and charm of this person.

Another, unrelated anecdote about the nature of Scorpio... a friend of mine (Friend A) once made the mistake of kissing our mutual friend (Friend B)'s boyfriend while B was passed out drunk. Friend A kissed him, and apparently she even made fun of B to her boyfriend!! Friend A went a good 5 years thinking she'd gotten away with this behavior... fast forward those 5 years and Friend A is falling head over heels for her coworker (Mr. C). Friend A and Mr. C are starting to get serious but they're not quite exclusive yet, and they're hanging out together at a bar. As it so happens, Friend B is at the same bar. Funnily enough, Friend A and Friend B are still buddies, so they talk at the bar and take a couple shots together. Next thing you know, Friend B is walking out of the bar, taking Mr. C home with her. Friend A was so upset that she drove to her mom's house and cried all night, and tearfully told her mom the next morning what had happened to her, that she couldn't believe the guy she was falling for went home with someone he knew was her friend.

Friend B has sun and Venus conjunct in Scorpio.

Last edited:

Loda41

Another thing to consider is that in Eastern Astrology, Planets in Scorpio would be read as having Libra qualities. Harmony beauty and justice would be featured benefic traits.

conspiracy theorist

In my limited experience with sun sign Scorpios, I get along with them well. I've had one extremely negative experience with what I'd call a "super Scorpio" (sun conjunct Venus, Pluto, and Mercury, all in Scorpio, all near the ascendant, moon and ASC ruler in 8th house) so I'd say I've definitely witnessed the power of a strongly Plutonian human. I can elaborate if anyone is interested, for now I'll just say that you don't want to be up against someone with those placements. All of my personal planets are either air or earth and there was absolutely nothing within my arsenal to withstand the power, influence, and charm of this person.

I am interested to hear your experience on this heavily Scorpio'd individual.

Lykanized

I disagree that it's the most idealized or beloved sign, in my opinion that would be Pisces. I feel like Scorpio is... trendy? at the current moment, maybe partially to do with the Pluto in Scorpio generation.
They're both heavily idealized and trendy imo
Any sign with co or full rulership by an outer planet is more likely to be idealized and beloved as well as trendy

Lykanized

The worst I've gotten from a very Scorpionic individual was sexual abuse and manipulation, and another who's more of a mental abuser but too much of a pussy to do anything more than that

The individual I know with an absolute stellium isn't scary at all tho, not manipulative, not abusive, nothing of that sort. The Scorpionic individual who's very superficial is also extremely petty and has a habit of denying what they feel as they fear people using it against them

Many are actually quite scared human beings that way. In fact, the ones who become abusers are usually acting out of extreme insecurity. The ones who seem the scariest are probably the most scared. The ones who seem the most intimidating are often probably scared as well inside, tho they'd never show it intentionally

Note: The one with the stellium isn't scary, intimidating, overpowering, abusive, or anything similar even whilst being incredibly Scorpionic because they've allowed themselves to reach some level of self honesty and honesty with others, no longer running on fear of what people know about them and can use against them

Note 2: This isn't spreading Scorpio hate. I could actually explain why these traits(even the less savory ones) are Scorpio traits because of the mechanism behind them. Not that nonScorpionic individuals might not demonstrate these traits and even by the same internal mechanisms, but that it's most blatantly clear in the Scorpionic individual. Plutonic individuals as well

The ones who become abusive are simply extreme cases of that fear that needs to be addressed
Any part of them that needs to overpower others, exercise any kind of power over others no matter what it is, it's really all about their own inability to feel power in their internal selves so it might have to be manifested externally in order for them to feel any power at all

Last edited:

ardentika

Hmmm, no I’m not idealizing any signs here

Also Scorpio is the most idealized sign so I’m not sure why you’re annoyed

Other signs have worse reps especially bc they lack the glory of Scorpio’s idealization and mytholization. Scorpios got it easy
Nah I'm not annoyed. It's just we can't seem to understand each other somehow and I feel like we keep running in circles that's it.

All I know about Scorpio in media is that it has bad rep. It's idealization in politics for example comes from how much people hate politics and corruption so they put Scorpio there and idealized it in similair areas.

But I can't just shade regular people for having that sign. Altho idk how Scorpios got it easy lol. I'd say Pisces is idealized cos HELLOO NEPTUNE. If you wanna talk about idealized sign, it's Pisces. I've never seen someone talk about the darkest part of Pisces. They are always magical pure creatures haha.

Lykanized

But I can't just shade regular people for having that sign. Altho idk how Scorpios got it easy lol. I'd say Pisces is idealized cos HELLOO NEPTUNE. If you wanna talk about idealized sign, it's Pisces. I've never seen someone talk about the darkest part of Pisces. They are always magical pure creatures haha.
The thing is, people love darkness. That's exactly why Scorpio is so idealized. They see it as encapsulating their fascination with darkness

Scorpios got it easy because they're idealized. I mean you do agree people are obsessed with the sign and you can't deny how many people want to align themselves with Scorpio and Pluto

People don't like purity

On second thought, I really have to disagree with you on Pisces and darkness. They get associated with drug abuse, people who get lost in the cosmos, people who are overly emotional. That's all darkness just the same

Last edited:

Lykanized

If people liked purity, why would a sign that is (unjustifiably) stereotyped as dark and sexual be so idealized and the holder of so much obsession?

Baat

I am interested to hear your experience on this heavily Scorpio'd individual.

I guess in a Scorpio way it's a little difficult to actually convey the tiny psychological nooks and crannies that this person was able to exploit. I'd be writing pages of backstory and details. To put it more simply, I was seeing someone, and this super Scorpio was his ex. I'm a very private person, I have a couple close friends that I've known for over a decade, and I have no social media, I don't really go out. By whatever freak coincidence, she was at the same bar as us when we had our first date. We were also there with my best friend and roommate.

She's an extremely popular person, very charming, so when she suddenly and randomly befriended my same best friend and roommate (after seeing me with her) my friend didn't question her intentions at all, didn't find it suspicious (even though she knew she was his ex), she was just flattered that someone with her social standing wanted to be her friend. They hung out frequently, and my friend would divulge to her all of the private details of my relationship with my new boyfriend (she's my roommate, I tell her everything.) She would tell my roommate things, knowing my roommate would come home and tell me! She'd drop hints that my boyfriend was being unfaithful, tell her that he still contacted her expressing love for her.

Anyway this person completely interfering with my life and relationship obviously sabotaged whatever I had with my boyfriend. We're broken up now, and now she's disappeared again, no longer hanging out with my roommate (obviously, because she got what she wanted.) And still, even though her actions have been so obvious, my roommate considers her a good friend, just completely blind to the fact that she was an ends to a means and is no longer useful to the super Scorpio.

I want to say for the record that I don't think she's just totally evil and devoid of emotion. I think the craziest part is that now that my relationship is destroyed and gone, I've run into her in public and enjoyed small talk with her. She's definitely charming and passionate and I imagine for the most part she applies those qualities to positive goals. But when it gets down to the nitty gritty, a strongly Plutonian person can manipulate people in a way that you have to see to fully comprehend.

Lykanized

And Taurus is forgotten
You're right...
That's the curse of signs ruled by inner planets. They're more or less seen as ordinary. Altho most of them receive various levels of hate. Taurus seems to be one of the sadly forgotten signs

and it's odd because ime, Taureans are extremely sensual individuals with that Venus ruled Earthiness of theirs. They may, like other fixed signs, be rather set in their ways and not very open to new or novel experiences, but they also tend to be very chill. They also seem to encapsulate this perfect 'I don't give a ****' attitude. I also see a lot of Taureans involved in spirituality. Not so Earthly or ordinary

Anyway. That is getting offpoint I know. My point has been that there are certain signs that are extremely idealized, Scorpio is definitely one of them, but it's driven by the image and by stereotypes. And so long as people drive this idealization, there are gonna be people who push back and come in with antiidealization. I find that to be quite the nature of the beast

So another point I've been trying to make is that if one wants to fight the antiidealization, idealization can't be used as the weapon. I see this same dynamic happen outside of the context of astrology as well. People fight 'A' with its opposition, but they're unaware that by doing so, they're just inviting the whole thing to keep on happening and happening

ardentika

The thing is, people love darkness. That's exactly why Scorpio is so idealized. They see it as encapsulating their fascination with darkness

Scorpios got it easy because they're idealized. I mean you do agree people are obsessed with the sign and you can't deny how many people want to align themselves with Scorpio and Pluto

People don't like purity

On second thought, I really have to disagree with you on Pisces and darkness. They get associated with drug abuse, people who get lost in the cosmos, people who are overly emotional. That's all darkness just the same

Yep exactly what I meant. And Pisces can be extremely manipulative of people. They can get them to do whatever they want, make mistakes as much as they want and then get a free pass with puppy's eyes lol. Not take any responsibility for what they done.

Otherwise that's what I meant trying to explain why people obsess over Scorpio cos people in general fear death and want to understand it better and because darkness