Just My Luck - Composite

astrobunny

I spent part of the holiday with the family of a married couple I'm interested in. I got to meet their daughters, and we get along really well. However, I'm concerned one of the daughters may have a crush on me. (We are almost the same age.)

Here are some of the things I noticed right away:
Moon is square Saturn.
Jupiter squares Juno.
Chiron loosely conjunct the North Node.
Saturn loosely conjuncts the South Node.
Sappho squares Pallas Athene and opposes Neptune.
Sappho also squares Eros.
Lilith is at the Venus/Mars midpoint.
EDIT: Also Mars perfectly squares the Node.

However, I'm not necessarily sure what to do with them. I know Moon/Saturn conjunction with give devotion, and Jupiter/Juno conjunctions indicate marriage. What occurs with these squares?

The help is appreciated, thank you.

Attachments

• k&c.jpg
    k&c.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

JoZi15

You can Google Moon square Saturn in synastry and Juno square Jupiter in synastry and find tons of different interpretations. Some will include what you mentioned above but there's always a spectrum.

Whoever is Saturn may tend to feel a sense of "responsibility" to whoever is Moon. It can also manifest as Saturn limiting the emotions of Moon. Juno and Jupiter can also denote a teacher-student relationship, not just marriage. And squares show up differently for everyone. It can be a spark that ignites initiative to act/grow or it can be tense and conflict oriented.

All of these things require you two to be interacting tho. I think a composite chart isn't really activated until there is a live relationship -- whether it's friendship or coworkers or neighbors. So don't be wary just yet 😊

rahu

Banned
I don't get feeling that she is attracted to you at all.eros is square to Sappho ,so there is a sexual tensions but nothing else suggest a attractive tensions.the sun/midpoint is conjunct Sappho also so it seems a relationship is in the future. but even here Neptune is opposed to Sappho which can show a heightened intensity but just as possible as deception.

Saturn conjunct the node and square the moon shows if anything a major emotional problem between you.
the chiron/Saturn midpoint is square the node, again a cold and dominating aspect and very critical and distant.
the pluto/ixion/nessus conjunction is square to venus so again dominating sexual attraction with very little emotional content, plus with ixion there likely would be family tensions raised. and nessus inclusion suggests there are hidden dynamics with her parents so far it seem to me she is jealous of your relationship with her parents for some reason. off the top , you close ages suggest she feels you are a threat you replace her position as "favorite" daughter" or some other hidden psychological dynamic.

the moon/venus midpoint is opposed to Uranus so there is a intense sexual attraction, but the unreliability of Uranus relationships and the other harsh aspects still make me feel there are ulterior emotional motives for this display of affection.

I don't know, this looks like a can of worms to me.i don't mean to demean your relationship with these folks, but 2 and 2 is not equally 4 to me.

anyways, I am somewhat confused by he whole 9 yard .

rahu

astrobunny

I don't get feeling that she is attracted to you at all.eros is square to Sappho ,so there is a sexual tensions but nothing else suggest a attractive tensions.the sun/midpoint is conjunct Sappho also so it seems a relationship is in the future. but even here Neptune is opposed to Sappho which can show a heightened intensity but just as possible as deception.

Saturn conjunct the node and square the moon shows if anything a major emotional problem between you.
the chiron/Saturn midpoint is square the node, again a cold and dominating aspect and very critical and distant.
the pluto/ixion/nessus conjunction is square to venus so again dominating sexual attraction with very little emotional content, plus with ixion there likely would be family tensions raised. and nessus inclusion suggests there are hidden dynamics with her parents so far it seem to me she is jealous of your relationship with her parents for some reason. off the top , you close ages suggest she feels you are a threat you replace her position as "favorite" daughter" or some other hidden psychological dynamic.

the moon/venus midpoint is opposed to Uranus so there is a intense sexual attraction, but the unreliability of Uranus relationships and the other harsh aspects still make me feel there are ulterior emotional motives for this display of affection.

I don't know, this looks like a can of worms to me.i don't mean to demean your relationship with these folks, but 2 and 2 is not equally 4 to me.

anyways, I am somewhat confused by he whole 9 yard .

rahu
Thank u rahu. It must just be the sexual tensions I'm picking up from our interactions. She hasn't actually come on to me. She was just really nice to me while I've stayed over a couple times, and hugged me before I left the other morning, which was unusual for her because she's very introverted. Do you think that's an example of the uranus opposition to the moon/venus midpoint?

I do know her parents want to move to another country in the next few years, which she really does not want them to do and she started getting upset about it one night I was visiting. I don't know if that could be a symptom of her issues with them and the ixion influence ur mentioning. I'm also more extroverted than her which could make her feel more left out since I fit in well with the rest of the family because of it.

I didn't mention the vibe I was getting from her to the husband and wife. I was wondering if it was in my head/imagined.

rahu

Banned
Thank u rahu. It must just be the sexual tensions I'm picking up from our interactions. She hasn't actually come on to me. She was just really nice to me while I've stayed over a couple times, and hugged me before I left the other morning, which was unusual for her because she's very introverted. Do you think that's an example of the uranus opposition to the moon/venus midpoint?

I do know her parents want to move to another country in the next few years, which she really does not want them to do and she started getting upset about it one night I was visiting. I don't know if that could be a symptom of her issues with them and the ixion influence ur mentioning. I'm also more extroverted than her which could make her feel more left out since I fit in well with the rest of the family because of it.

I didn't mention the vibe I was getting from her to the husband and wife. I was wondering if it was in my head/imagined.

The sexual vibration is very strong but as I have said there are also vibration inconsistent with emotional attraction.
I contact you on a alternative communication link soon. I am quite at ends right now.
rahu

astrobunny

rahu

Here is the composite you asked for for more information on this situation. I do know that the husband and wife do not intend for their daughter to come with them when they move however, which I think caused the daughter's distress as she does not want them to.

i will update u if you're right about me being offered to move with them, etc.

EDIT: i have added the father & daughter's composite to see if that will shed light on what you are finding.

EDIT EDIT:
In the composite -
Hubby's name asteroid is at Leo 16'30
Wifey's name asteroid is at Leo 18'00
Daughter's name asteroid is at Libra 0'12
One I decided to use for me is at Taurus 21'06

EDIT EDIT EDIT:
added my composite with their older daughter

Attachments

• 4ofus.jpg
    4ofus.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 21
  • k&d.jpg
    k&d.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 14
  • c_&_h.jpg
    c_&_h.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
The south node is on the ascendant and square to Neptune. This can show a degree of psychic connection but the snode can bring confrontation .Neptune square is not favorable for clarity and I would think many feelings are being held back. This can show deception. With the moon square to mercury /sun/eros,there is a spontaneous affection between you accompanied by a joyous mental rapport, but the moon midpoints with these planets fall on the the ascendant et.al. which might make these feelings insincere with the Neptune square.
The Sappho/ceres conjunction can bring a romantic feeling but Ceres can sometimes bring a touch of competition or domination.though the romantic feelings are reinforced by the mars square to psyche.
Chiron is square to Lilith show there maybe a underlying suspicion or critical feeling about each other.
The eros/pysche midpoint is conjunct to the pluto/nessus conjunction which could suggest a common abusive history .this could translate into a love/hate vein to the relationship. Or a SMall type of connection.
The venus/jupiter conjunction is square to Saturn which the emotional connections may be subdued and subject to a control dynamic.
The orcus/pluto and orcus/nessus midpoints are conjunct chiron and square Lilith. This strongly suggests these underlying unconscious dynamics will make a intimate and supportive relationship difficult.
rahu