Current Life to Past Life Natal Chart Review

AriesIntrovert

It is a long story, but I figured out who I was in a past life (and I am sure without a shadow of a doubt).

I have attached my current natal chart, and the past life natal chart.

I see things between the charts that I think are telling, but I was wondering if maybe I am trying to get the charts to fit what I want.

Can anyone see telling patterns from past chart to current?

Attachments

• Natal.JPG
    Natal.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 65
  • PastLife_NatalChart.JPG
    PastLife_NatalChart.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 65

AriesIntrovert

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof...

Agreed. That is why I researched and checked details and read biographies and read Steven Forrest's Yesterday Sky and applied those techniques to my natal chart... and on and on and on. :D

For someone who does not believe past lives are possible, I will never be able to prove my claim. I am not trying to convert the non-believers. For those who find the topic interesting maybe they can offer a view I do not see.

Or not... maybe I am the only one who believes this stuff. :D

Oddity

Nah. I don't believe, but it's my fate to be surrounded by people who do, and I don't discourage it because I cannot know. In other words, it's just as likely that you're right as I am. I simply don't find the concept useful.

It's just that people never seem to have been a foetid peasant in the streets of Cairo, they were always someone famous. You start to wonder after you've heard a lot of claims, you know?

AriesIntrovert

It's just that people never seem to have been a foetid peasant in the streets of Cairo, they were always someone famous. You start to wonder after you've heard a lot of claims, you know?

I agree with that completely and this journey was not an ego search to feel important. When I read Steven Forrest's Yesterday Sky I was absolutely prepared to be a peasant (and since I do believe in past lives, and believe we have more than one past life... yes, I have been a peasant as well ;) ) but in my search I had a memory surface from my childhood and in that memory it pointed me to this historic person's past life.

I may be wrong, I may be right... although Quantum Physics proves that reality is what we believe it to be (observers thoughts affect outcome)... so in my reality this is true. :) :D

sibylline

How did you decide that this was who you were in your past life? I'm not into past lives but I was friends with an astrologer who used past lives in her work and her readings were amazingly on point about everything else, so I'm willing to hear it.

I can see some similarities with Jupiter in Gemini in the 3rd ruled by Mercury Rising, and the South Node in the 3rd in your current chart. The astrologer I knew believed the Moon showing a lot about past lives and I can't say I see any similarity there.

AriesIntrovert

How did you decide that this was who you were in your past life?

I read Steven Forrest's book Yesterday Sky. From the techniques in the book I had several theories to what different past life stories could be, one theory triggered a memory from when I was a child--and an experience that I cannot explain--that was a clear pointer to a certain individual.

From that point I spent years digging into that historic person's life, reading biographies, analyzing details... and in time I had the proof that convinced me I was that person because everything lined up.

Julia Karmic Astrology

Hi AI,

I think this is quite interesting, I have played around with past life/current life charts as well, and I am glad to join in. (Now others know what karmic folks do for fun). :(

I am not familiar with Forrest's work, so I am not sure what you are looking for. So to start I will use the main karmic markers as I know them, and if I am on the right path, I can keep going. I am going to look at the Moon, Sun, Nodes and Chiron, and inner to outer planet aspects.

Both charts are Sun in Aries of course.
Both charts have either the Moon or Sun conjunct the nodal axis.
Both charts have the same dynamic with the nodes, pairing current life with past life, i.e., Sun with SN, Moon with NN. (This is kind of amusing actually, almost like this soul has had astrology lives and is having a bit of fun.)
Both charts have Sun aspected to outer planets, Nep, Jup, Ura, Pluto.
Both charts have either the Sun or Moon conjunct Venus.

One chart has a MC/IC Cap/Cancer axis, the other chart rotates it so Cap/Cancer is AC/DC.

Chiron is either conjunct the Sun or the NN in the charts.

In one chart 1/7 axis is the largest, in the other this axis is smallest it looks like to me. Good thing, you really wanted to work on that axis in a past life and it looks like you succeeded! (Another amusing reversal).

That is it off the top of my head. You may want to check and see if i am correct, I was doing a quick look.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.
If it is and you would like, I can tell you what it all means, but I think you probably already know that! :)

Let me know what you see, I am interested in the work you are doing and what Forrest has to say about this.

Julia

Last edited:

astroangel

How r u guys drawing the past life chart?! Is there any thread where i can learn that? Sounds very interesting. I always feel drawn towards 1 particular country, n i believe it must be 1 of my past life memory.

Julia Karmic Astrology

How r u guys drawing the past life chart?! Is there any thread where i can learn that? Sounds very interesting. I always feel drawn towards 1 particular country, n i believe it must be 1 of my past life memory.

I assumed that the Past Life Chart posted was the chart of an actual historical figure.
The OP deliberately did not give us any other information so that we could do a blind and neutral comparison of the two charts.

Examination of natal charts can be used in the study of reincarnation. For example, via Past Life Regressions or other means, we sometimes can identify a specific past life with name and location. Or have it narrowed down to a group of people. Then we look at natal charts and see if we can determine any similarities. Or if someone claims to be so and so person reincarnated, we can look at the natal charts in question to determine possible connections.

Hopefully AI will return to answer some of our questions!

PS I have seen others on this forum post astrological formulas for PL Chart construction, but I cannot comment as I have had no training or experience in this technique.

AriesIntrovert

I think this is quite interesting, I have played around with past life/current life charts as well, and I am glad to join in. (Now others know what karmic folks do for fun). :(

Years ago I attended a weekend retreat for Jeffrey Wolf Green's Evolutionary Astrology (led by his daughter Deva, JWG was too ill to come).

IT. WAS. MIND BLOWING.

One topic was on a theory that President Obama is Abraham Lincoln reincarnated and the chart to chart evidence was incredible. (I can't remember the evidence or techniques they used, but it was compelling.)

I am not familiar with Forrest's work, so I am not sure what you are looking for.

I only mentioned SF's book in explanation of how I got to this point of knowing. The book Yesterday's Sky gave me the tools to come up with the theories and from those theories my own direct childhood experience pointed the way... I can best describe it as a spontaneous regression that happened from an outside stimulus. When I was a child, I came across a movie about this famous person and I relived that person's death (every confusing, terrifying second of it), BUT I was 9-10 years old and I had no idea what was happening or why at the time. I only knew that if I watched the movie I felt those feelings but if I closed my eyes and covered my ears the feelings went away instantly.

(It was later after reading all the biographies and research and learning about the way this person died that it slowly dawned on me that what I was feeling as a child watching that movie was that past life death.)

So to start I will use the main karmic markers as I know them, and if I am on the right path, I can keep going. I am going to look at the Moon, Sun, Nodes and Chiron, and inner to outer planet aspects.

This is what I want, something like how that EA Astrologer compared Obama's chart to Lincoln's. :)

Thank you for your insight!!!! You pointed out many things I didn't see. Most of the things I saw were in the chart mirror images to each other.

In the PL Chart, the Sun is between Uranus and Pluto. In my chart, Uranus and Pluto have been projected away as oppositions (but still straddle the Sun). If I were to do a logical guess, I would say this is the soul's desire to see both aspects of this energy, to see it combined with the Sun (core self) or projected away (which can still be utilized but I have had to master the lessons of their energy via other people and painful events).

This same mirror reflection is with Chiron. In the PL Chart it is opposite the Sun, in my chart it is conjunct. I assume that this means that I learned the lessons of other people being the healer, now I have to learn how to be it (and this fits with the PL biography and my current desires).

And one of the other things I saw was how the PL Moon in an earlier phase than mine. My Moon is in the balsamic phase (last phase before New Moon, usually referred to as old soul finishing up last of lifetimes' work before starting new cycle).

Those were the only obvious things I found chart to chart.

Last edited:

AriesIntrovert

I assumed that the Past Life Chart posted was the chart of an actual historical figure.
The OP deliberately did not give us any other information so that we could do a blind and neutral comparison of the two charts.

Precisely. (Also because this isn't about my ego, this is about a true curiosity about soul evolution. If I had an accurate past life chart and the person's diary from an unknown low-level past-life person I would be just as fascinated by this.)

Examination of natal charts can be used in the study of reincarnation.

Precisely. Astrologers who specialize in this can assist, as well as books like Yesterday's Sky and Jeffrey Wolf Green's (Deva Green has a good one as well).

To really have concrete details about your past life beyond the various theories the natal chart holds you have to get a past life regression. I don't have any recommendations for a PLR therapist, as the only one I know is Patricia Walsh in Florida but she only authors books and teaches workshops now. (But I can confirm she is the real deal, many of my local friends have attended her workshops with exacting, mind blowing, informative results.)

My past life regression happened spontaneously, although I have also heard you can do it yourself with guided meditations specific to that purpose?

Last edited:

Julia Karmic Astrology

Yes AI, I felt the same way the first time I read a karmic astrology textbook.
I felt like I had been hit with a brick right between the eyes.
I then studied like a mad woman for years.
And when I read Drs. Brian Weiss and Michael Newton I had the same feeling.

Yes I have been following the work on Lincoln/Obama. It is fascinating with compelling evidence.

Oh Wow, that is amazing, I totally did not see the reversals you point out.
Really really neat.

The flip flop on the Sun/Ura/Pluto. The Chiron/Sun.
Kind of goes with what I was seeing, the clever reversals. I agree, it is a way to learn the energies of the planets from up close and personal and at a distance, working with ease and with difficulty.
And yes of course, you have gone from being wounded, to being the healer.

Yes I did notice the Moon degrees and had the same thoughts as you did about meaning.

Yes we have many many past lives, some as royalty, some as paupers, and everything in between.
Trying to find the birth information for past life figures can be problematic. Generally only well known important or historical figures will have published birth info. So we are stuck looking at those past lives.

Yes I understand totally, reincarnation and past lives are not ego or parlor games.
The purpose is for soul growth and evolution.
But we can still have some fun with it.

I am fairly certain I have had a past life as one of the figures in revolutionary era America.
I have a short list of possible candidates. Been looking at their charts.

I have undergone PLR as well as taken training to conduct PLRs for others.
But a person can do it on his or her own via self guided meditations.
And yes, PL spontaneous recall is not uncommon.
I experienced it once myself (to my shock) when visiting Wash DC as an adult.

Past lives are fairly easy to access via light trance and can be done in an hour.
Lives-In-Between Lives are more difficult, requiring a deep trance, and requiring at least several hours.

Last edited:

AriesIntrovert

Yes I understand totally, reincarnation and past lives are not ego or parlor games. The purpose is for soul growth and evolution. But we can still have some fun with it.

The soul growth and evolution is fun, plus it is just so immensely helpful.

From the PL chart you can see Pluto conjunct the Sun. From all my research, my past life had some serious issues with restricting work staff in home and work environments in very regimented ways and there was an explosive Pluto temper as well.

In this life with Pluto opposite the Sun I have had several really horrible jobs with explosive temper bosses, or had long lists of work place rules that were strangling on employees. Knowing my past life story I could see the karma working itself out and I let go of any martyred feelings. (I also did work to send love to all parties involved and asked the higher levels for assistance on releasing old karma. Those situations gradually dissolved. My current job is heaven in comparison.)

My current life story is to finish up several lifetimes of work (balsamic moon phase) and knowing who I was is helpful to face those difficult experiences with understanding instead of falling into victim hood (which could possibly amass more karma from strong emotions of being "done wrong"). <3

Julia Karmic Astrology

So very interesting, AI.
More puzzle pieces falling together.
Yes Pluto is going to show issues around power, abuse and misuse.

And from life to life we will usually switch roles as perpetrator and victim, for the purpose you describe, to learn about an issue from both sides and to learn how to balance Pluto energy.

The Sun-Pluto connections are about transforming oneself in terms of power.
To claim self power, but not to abuse others.

Yes some souls will bite off quite a bit of karma in a life, hoping to make a big leap forward or come off the karmic wheel altogether. These are typically not vacation lives. :(

CapAquaPis

I like to know how to come up with past life natal charts to explore who I was in astrological details. Do I need to look at my current life natal chart to find anything linked to past lives?

AriesIntrovert

I like to know how to come up with past life natal charts to explore who I was in astrological details. Do I need to look at my current life natal chart to find anything linked to past lives?

Please read the other responses in this thread. What has already been discussed is that you can analyze the current natal for past life themes but it requires a past life regression to get specific names/dates and from there you need to do research to find a match.

To repeat, the way it happened for me was:

1.) I read Steven Forrest's Yesterday Sky (I highly recommend) and applied those methods to my natal chart to get several different themes.

2.) One of those themes triggered a memory of a spontaneous past life regression I had when I was a child. That PLR pointed me to a specific person in history.

3.) I then began years of research into that past life and found the natal chart from astro.com's databanks. It is only after all my research and having everything line up, that I convinced myself that I was that person.

Does that help clarify?

If you are interested in having karmic/evolutionary astrologers read your natal chart for past life themes, please post a new thread in this category. :)

Last edited: