Will i be reconsidered/called back?

agua_girl

Hi all, I drew up this chart up a few days ago, whilst waiting for the verdict about a job. There was n't a doubt that I'd left a very good impression in the audition. 10 minutes after drawing the chart I received an email with news from a guy related to the job (a film) - I did n't get the job, however, I have this feeling that this is n't the end. Am I right?

I used the 7th house because the young man who sent the email played a key role in my positioning for the part, and the 10th house (job) *
So, the chart: uranus 7th house sextile venus (me)= the upsetting news came as a shock to me. Jupiter (the job) sesqui-squares venus = a missed opportunity. I see mars (the younger guy) is retrograde in my first house, I wondered if there will be more to the story and would like to know who, or what is Mercury signifies in this chart? There will be trines from Moon and Jupiter to Mercury ... does anyone see chance of being re-considered or called back for the job? Many thanks in advance for any input :)

Attachments

• Will there be a re-consideration?.jpg
    Will there be a re-consideration?.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

waybread

I think you might hear back from this employer-- if not about this particular job, maybe about another one that comes along. You are symbolized by Venus, secondarily by the moon and Mars in the first house. Venus is appropriately placed in the 5th house, which rules the "theatre" (broadly defined.) The employer would be a 10th house matter, ruled by the moon and secondarily by Jupiter. (I assume someone else made the casting decision, not the man who contacted you. However, he may be able to put in a good word for you.)

The moon has passed an application to Venus, and unfortunately Venus is not in a very strong position just now. The moon, however, applies to a conjunction with your first-house Mars. It is also somewhat in a weakened state, but not entirely so: it has a few resources. Saturn rules the Venus house, and Jupiter-Saturn apply to a trine, which perfects later in May.

A lot can happen between then and now, but hopefully you can somehow stay in touch with these people so that they don't forget you. If you haven't done this already, even something like a note saying, "Thanks for the audition opportunity. I admire your work, and hope to participate it in the future."

Last edited:

agua_girl

Thank you so much waybread, I appreciate your input immensely as I have been deliberating (and suffering) over this for some days now. The guy that contacted me was the main lead (and also friends with the directors in question) I did not see the Jupiter Saturn trine, I see an inconjunct, so this is a hidden surprise. I thought that moon applying conj. with malefic mars R. would be a bad sign too. Nevertheless, I could not bring myself to answer this guy's email, I was so shocked, and I have my reasons. I feel there is no way I can reply back now, besides it is too late. I don't have the Director's email either. It was a non-paid/experimental stint. Contrary to what I would normally do, I feel that silence feels best. Thanks again.

agua_girl

Ok, after a moment of lucidity I just wrote a quick note to the guy to say something along the lines of "thanks, I understand, and all the best". Now I have closure, and maybe I can move on now. Thank you once again x

Last edited: