My Introduction

astro.teacher

Ive posted here for a bit and realized ive never formally introduced myself. My name is Aaron Brody and I created and run Antiquus Astrologia (http://antiquus.50webs.com/). Ive been an Professional Astrologer for quite some time now and enjoy the idea of being a teacher as well (its not all business!). I love teaching Astrology, especially through webforums such as these because it grants me the ability to expose many people to a wide variety of unknown techniques.

I prefer Classical or Traditional Astrology simply because I find Modern Astrology was created simply to "tone down" the Classical interpretations and give them a more "Spiritual" or "Psychological" aspect. While this is a good starting point for many, it doesnt tend to lead anywhere and you are left grappling for more (need I bring up outer Planets, Asteroids etc). Well I believe that is a suitable introduction. I look forward to speaking with you in the other parts of this forum!

Lissa

I've seen you aorund the forum and you've been very helpful with some of my questions!Welcome here,hope you enjoy your stay :D

Lissa