Will reciprocated love ever be in the cards for me?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Looks good per this chart. Sun (you) approaches partner (Saturn). Luckily the Moon is also out of its sign of detriment, Capricorn. Fingers crossed.

You can double check by checking out your natal chart with transits and progressions.

heidy26

This chart does not show if 'reciprocated love will ever be in the cards'. Astrology is as literal as it can be, it shows the answer to your question, what your next/current partner/relationship is like and how things will develop.

Looking at the chart, the querent is causing his own self undoing; the querent will sabotage his relational prospects due to deep rooted fear of romance, depression and anguish of the mind. The querent is in deep fear. So he will behave in such a matter by restraining himself from expressing his concerns/emotions about love freely, etc etc.

Furthermore, Sun and Saturn are out of sect which can mean:
a) The person or object represented by the Planet is not who/what they appear to be; there's an air of malice here.
b) The person or object the Planet represents is acting in a manner that is totally and wholly inappropriate, which may or may not be malicious.
Sun and Saturn are both peregrine which makes them malice.

Saturn is combust, totally overwhelmed, scared, invisible. The chart implies that he might be involved already and he is keeping his affairs private.

I'd rethink this and be wary.

IleneK

Premium Member
Heidi is correct in that horary doesn't answer "ever" questions, so you do need to rethink your question. Or maybe withdtaw it completely :).
My answer was in fact in response to your "ever" question, and not based on horary (sorry tsmall :)) but based on life experience and knowing you. You are going to be fine if you quit thinking about it and looking for it. Honest.

Last edited:

tikana

Heidi is correct in that horary doesn't answer "ever" questions, so you do need to rethink your question. Or maybe withdtaw it completely :).
My answer was in fact in response to your "ever" question, and not based on horary (sorry tsmall :)) but based on life experience and knowing you. You are going to be fine if you quit thinking about it and looking for it. Honest.

Ilenek

with rephrased questions
you need to look into validity of the chart

meaning that chart has to make sense

T

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your answer. I understand your post and what you are saying, but I fail to see the truth in this mindset which never materialized anything for me.

I didn't date nor did I look for anything for 3 years because I was focusing on other areas of my life. Guess what? Nothing happened and my romantic life was dead. Peoplenhave no clue how dauting the situation is, going from one rejection to another. It's painful, embarrassing and disheartening.

This is a cliche saying that oddly enough never applied to my life, sadly.

I should have then rephrased my question in my horary to: Will I find recriprocated love in 2017? Because the question in itself is vague.

You are still too young to understand; but you will.

Just be at ease and look for as much gratitude as you muster for what you do have. This is a better path, a better state of mind and heart, than the one you are looking down right now.

It really is okay to trust what I am saying. Just let your mind rest a bit :).

IleneK

Premium Member
Ilenek

i am talking in general not this or the other chart

:)

That's fine. I suppose I minunderstood since you attached your comment to a particular post of mine that is not talking about charts of any kind. :smile::smile:
I agree that a chart needs to make sense.

heidy26

Thanks for this detailed answer, but ...

I'm confused! I'm not dating anyone nor do I have any interest in mind. Why would I have to rethink anything? This wasn't the object of my question.

Besides, my question was never: What my next relationship will be like? This question didn't cross my mind.

Fear of romance? Probably, but aren't we all subject to such fear to a certain degree? Fear of getting hurt? Depression? No.

I just asked about whether I'll find love soon. I don't see where rethinking is indicated as there's nothing at stake at the moment.

When you say 'reciprocated love for me...' are you referring to your mother ? A friend ? A brother ? A sister ?
A partner, I believe so.
Are you talking about platonic love ? Or something out of ordinary ?
No, you are talking about a lover, someone who can offer you a relationship. So, your question is about next relationship and its flavor. Like I said, horary is as literal as it can be, if you ask for love it will show you the prospects for love, meaning H7 and your connection with it.

I believe it is important to understand the principle of horary so there is no room for confusion when used.

aquarius7000

Hi again,

Good point re Jupiter. I actually saw it, but couldn't explain now why I ignored it. My fault. That said, I am still quite hopeful about Sun meeting Saturn, with benevolent Jupiter as both their ruler. Since Jupiter is located in the 3rd house, and partner's 9th, perhaps the person could be a foreigner or located abroad, and distance-commute could become an issue, or something to do with communication.

As already said, you might want to look at your natal chart also. And, yes, fully agree, don't crave it. Be relaxed about it, so energy can flow.